CuckoldFart.com

subsucko

I had been in a cuckold relationship for two years and although it had been the happiest of my life, it finally had come to an end. Once it was over I packed my bags and came back to America. In the time that I've been here I have decided to remain single and just take on lovers as I often as I need them. One such lover was an old girlfriend of mine. 

At the time we had been reacquainted she was engaged and I had met the guy. Decent dude, seemed nice enough. However she had said she wasn't getting any at home. This I'm fairly certain was a lie, as I know the girl is a total whore. Going through five boyfriends (not counting the strings of one nighters) within a year. We talk and exchange sexts and pictures. 

She is a short girl, around 5'2" with nice small perky tits. A flat stomach and an ass that begs to be eaten and fucked. Decent muscular legs from years of playing volleyball. And my favorite part, a nice little landing strip showing the way to the tightest little pussy I have ever had. 

So after I was back for about four months she moves back to my town where her and her fiancee had just bought a house. I offer to help get her a job with me at the bar I was working at. After she had been hired I brought back some food to my place for us to eat and wait until the manager came in and we could go down to get her paperwork started. 

As we're talking I jokingly massaged her shoulder. Her natural instict was of course to sit between my legs and have me rub her. After twenty minutes of her moaning I joke about giving her an ass massage. She naturally obliged my request. As I'm squeezing her juicy cheeks together she moans more and more and eventually asks if we should take off her pants to make it easier. 

This is where I started to get a little brave and spread not only her ass cheeks but her pussy lips, through her black panties. Her eyes roll into the back of her raised head and she lets out a moan that sends me over the top. She starts grinding her ass into my throbbing cock and asks me if I like it. I respond by biting her ear and saying, "I don't know. How does it feel?" 

She responds with "It feels like we should go into the bedroom". I led her to the bedroom where I throw her on the bed and rip off her panties. They are absolutely drenched in her juices and her sweet smell fills my nostrils. I kiss her stomach and spread her legs. Lick her tiny patch of pubic hair and thrust my tongue into her pussy. Her legs wrap around my head and she moans my name. 

After she cums once we switch. She takes me in her mouth and gives me some of the best head I've had in a while. Then the phone goes off. She checks it and it's her fiancee saying he's off work early and will be home in a bit. So now, it's go time. 

I get on top of her and she grabs me and slowly guides me in. The last inch and a half is hard to get in but we manage. I then begin pummeling her. Hard right away. I see her legs shoot up and withing a minute she's cumming. I feel her cum ooze down my balls. I pull out for a second for fear of cumming and a stream of pre-cum follows. The cuck in me wanted to get down and lick it off the sheets but I remember there's work to be done. 

I thrust back into her and watch her eyes roll into the back of her head again. Her toes begin to curl and as she has her second screaming orgasm I fill her up with my seed. 

After our mini-fuckfest she tells me it's her fiancees birthday and he was wondering if I was coming to his party. Unfortunately for me I had to work. She told me the next day that she never said anything about what happened but he loved the way she tasted that night. How I wish I could have been there to witness that. 

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests