CuckoldFart.com

My first cum eating

jaggu008

To answer the question, yes she is having a lover currently. This one is exactly opposite her first lover, that is my father who was nearly double her age.The present lover is in his teens and half her age. He is the son of her boss who is an indian settled in America and a successful entrepreneur. Her boss, who is a Muslim, married to an a Hindu wife, wanted his son to get to know about India and Indian culture, had sent this boy during his holidays to india and he wanted the boy to stay in a typical Indian home. He chose my wife, as  he had seen her as traditionalIindian wife, with time to spare and who could take him around, as she had not have children and comparitively free of other commitments. 

When he came first time, she did take him around historical places and we celebrated all the Hindu festivals which came during that period. Even thiough he was only in his teens, he was already much taller than me and well built too. He was quite intelligent and i believe he was brilliant in his studies. During those three months, she could take off from her work any time, and no question asked and unlimited money thro/ a debit card. During their trips, they started to develop a bond between them, and i was informed that they started sharing the same room in luxury hotels and resorts, but i dont think any sexual interaction took place, atleast that is what she told me. After he went back, she told me that she had occassions to see him half dressed, and she had seen him in his shorts and he had hairless muscular chest, strong broad shoulders. She even had guessed he might be having a quite a big asset ny looking at his bulge. eben thigh She had imagined seducing him she had resisted the impulse because of his young age and had mastrubated in the bathroom. I guess He was also atracted to her , but nothing went beyond, hugging and kissingon the vheeks or forehead. 

But last year, he visited us again and stayed with us for 3 months. During that period, they Did become lovers, after she seduced him, for some time their lovemaing was only when i was not around, But later she told him that i wouldnt mind their affair, as i was not able to satisfy her, she had the liberty to fuck anybody she likes. From that point onwatds, I was asked to move to the spare room and they slept inour bedroom. They had no inhibitions and their love making was quite wild and noisy. When he was around, i was not allowed to touch her, and he acted as her husband and i was relegated to the position of a servent, to serve them and take care of other needs. 

One day, he told my wife, that it will be more fun, if he can fuck her in my presence. That idea excited her and she agreed and that night she asked me stay in the room and see how a real man fucks and what pleasure he can give her. That day I saw his naked body and saw his cick. Even at that youngage he had well developed cock, which was more than 7" and quite thick. Compared to to my tiny dick it looked gigantic. As they had desrobed started kissing I started getting an erection, when they noticed it, my wife  asked me strip myself which i did. The boy looking at my cock said to my wife, "I sympathise with u. How could u stay with him? look at his tiny pee-pee and see it getting hard looking at us. come let us not worry about him, we will show him what real love making his". He proceedeed to fuck her real hard, perhaps my presence had excited him. after nearly 20 mins of fucking,  he filled her with his cum., by that time i had also ejaculated and my penis was hanging down on my balls. My wanted to be naughty and show him how much control she has on me, asked me to come to cot and when i went there, she told me to clean her up, when i was proceeding towards bathroom to get tissue, she said, where are you going? come and lick my cunt clean, Eating young strong man,s cum is good for you. The boy was not expecting that and visibly getting excited, ahen i started licking her and eating his thick cum as it started to flowing out. To be frank, it tasted lot better than by cum which she had me eat after she had started fucking others. The whole thing was exciting for both of them, she had an orgasm while i was licking her and his cock had started get a hard on. Then i was pushed aside and she asked him to lay down and she started riding him, while was playing with her tits , and i was asked to leave the room and go back to my room. That was my first time that

1) She fucked somebody in front of me,

2) I Tasted fresh cum from her pussy, immideately after he had withdrawn

I was hearing their grunts and noises for some time, and slept off to woken up next morning by the sounds coming from their room

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Cuckold Tests