CuckoldFart.com

How I Became a Cuck

Gracie

Lorna and I were sweethearts in school.  She got pregnant when 15 and gave birth to our at 16.  We got married out of high school at 18.

My dick is only 4 1/2 when hard, and I have a tendency of cumming really quick, so I knew I was not satisfying her.  When we were 19, I suggested that she start fucking other guys.  I was surprised when she put up just very token resistance them immediately agreed to do it.

Lorna is hot, very pretty with a slim waist and big D-cup tits.  She is always getting hit on.  One of the guys hitting on her was a black guy at her gym.  She brought him home, knowing I wanted to be present.  He fucked her brains out, giving her massive orgasm after orgasm.  I never was able to make her cum like that.  That one time was enough to make her declare that from then on, she was black cock only.

That was over five years ago.  Shortly after that first time with the black gym guy, she quickly had many more black boyfriends.  A few of the more dominant ones urged her to feminize me, and to deny me any pussy at all.  I was quickly put on female HRT to grow tits.  Actually, all my life I have been effeminate, some would say girly.  The HRT made me even more girly.  While my wife fucks tons and tons of black cocks, I have become very much a girl, a chick with a dick. 

Lorna allows me to cum, but ONLY when there is a black cock in my ass.  Since I love cumming, I love black cocks fucking me. 

At home, there are always at least a few black males around.  Our bed is reserved for Lorna and her black boyfriends.  I either sleep in a spare bedroom, or on the floor near Lorna;s bed so I can do cleanup duties when needed.

Gracie - Chick with a Dick

Lorna 009.jpg

GG 024.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests