CuckoldFart.com

A Trip to Paris

subsucko

For a time I was living alone while Lara and I were still together. This ended up working to my advantage quite a bit since most guys didn't feel comfortable going back to a girl's place whose boyfriend is there. This however is a story of when one of the guys came with us to my place. 

Lara and I went out one Friday night with no intention of anything happening with anyone except the two of us. However a lot of alcohol and a night of dancing changed that. 

First let me describe Lara. Lara is my height, five foot seven. Fairly tall for a girl. Taller than me with heels on. Slim/athletic build with nice perky little tits. A little bit of weight on her stomach but by no means thick. She did however have thick strong legs from soccer and a big juicy ass no seen on many German girls. Just thinking about her makes me want to dive between those legs and taste that sweet pussy one more time. But I digress. 

We went to dinner around 7pm one night. A fairly nice Italian place. She wore jeggings that showed off that supple ass and a pair of heels that made her sexy legs bulge through and a black tank with a blazer and a gold necklace. The whole dinner we couldn't keep our hands off each other. And at one point in time she had my cock in her hand and jerked me off under the table. 

After dinner and a bottle of wine we went and bought some beers and sat drinking on the bridge until it got later to go out. By 10 we were fairly tipsy and could see the groups of people making their ways to the clubs. By 10:30 we were down at the trainstation where one of the nicer clubs were. I go to the bar and get us another two beers while she goes to find a place on the dance floor. 

After about ten minutes I saw her with a group (three guys and two girls) talking on the edge. She kisses me and introduces me. Turns out there are two couples and one tag a long. So we made small talk for a minute and then all of us went to the middle of the floor. The tag a long (who we will call Jonny) and I took turns dancing with Lara. Eventually she ended up between the two of us grinding and teasing both. 

After all of us finished our drinks we went back to a table and started talking. They were all university students in the town over getting degrees in engineering and bla, bla, bla. After a while the two couples decided to leave and Lara and our new friend decided to finish drinking at my place. 

We took the cab back to my place and got there around 3am. We cracked open a few beers and Lara and Jonny sat on my bed while I sat in my chair. Now, keep in mind we never intended for anything to happen and at this point I still wasn't excepting for it. 

As we talked Lara moved closer and closer. During one of Jonny's stories Lara crossed one leg over his and put her arm around his lower back. After holding that for a few minutes she crossed her leg a little more lifting one of those gorgeous cheeks and smiled at me. At this time I was still uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu of what was going to transpire (although the alcohol might have had something to do with it). 

After we had run out of beer I offered to go to the gas station to get some mixers for the whiskey I had. It was about a five minute walk each way so I was gone about fifteen minutes total. What I came back to in that short time almost made me nut in pants right in the door. 

I heard some light r and b playing and thought they just changed the station on Spotify. However I couldn't have been more wrong. Jonny was in his underwear and Lara in her little black thong with her ass on him. We locked eyes as soon as I walked in and she smiled at me. She quickly turned around to him (showing me her perfect ass with handprints on each cheek) and told him I wouldn't mind then began to kiss him. 

After making out for a few seconds I set the bags down and grabbed the whiskey. Lara then seductively walked over to me and poured us some drinks. Then she slowly unbuttoned my shirt and undid my pants. After I was dressed for the occasion she went back to Jonny and began grinding on him. With a rock solid boner I got closer and we made a sandwich. 

She took turns grinding on us and kissing for several songs, then went and grabbed our cocks. As she jerked us off I kissed her neck, nipples and stomach before sliding her thong off. I then put her leg around my shoulder and began eating her pussy like never before. 

She moaned as she kissed him and I felt her hand jerking him harder and harder just inches from my face. She then took her leg off me and slid his underwear fully off and began to suck. I continued to eat her pussy and ass from behind as she took him in her mouth and could hear him gasp as she throat fucked herself. Then she turned around. Kissed me allowing me to taste her new lover and then sucked me. 

Within seconds of having eaten her she has her first orgasm. I could feel her tigthen around my shaft as her cum oozed down her legs and into his mouth (lucky bastard). After a good blow job I offered Jonny a condom and allowed him to enter her first. 

They got on my bed and she climbed onto and I watched from my chair as she rode him to another screaming orgasm. I stroked myself and I watched her ass lift up off his cock and slam back down hard. I could see the cream from her second orgasm begin to build up on the base of his dick and knew she needed a fresh cock. I came up behind her tilted her head back kissed her then lifted her off. 

I put her on all fours so she could still service Jonny. I then put myself into her freshly fucked pussy. It felt stretched out. Used. Wet. As her ass jiggled as I fucked her I saw her rip off his condom. I knew he wouldn't be able to hold off much longer, nor would I for the first fuck of the night. She had turned her head just right so I could see his cock as he blew into her mouth. She got what she could but some came out of the sides of her cheeks. The hurridly scraped it into her mouth. 

After he cums I threw her on her back. I began to pound her hard. She spread her legs as far as possible and she came again. I quicky went down to lap up what juices I could in a few seconds and thrust myself back in. Within three minutes of fucking her like that I came inside her. As we kissed (tasting Jonny's juice and her pussy) Jonny hinted he was ready for another round. 

The rest of the night was a blur of swapping out. By morning she was so red and swollen she couldn't even walk. We said our goodbyes to Jonny and never saw him again. But on those nights when I need some spank material I just remember walking in on those two in their underwear. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Cuckold Tests