CuckoldFart.com

what kind?

secondjag

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I suppose out of those categories I fall into the humiliation cuckold, in as much as I was happy for my wife to have sex with other men as long as she came home and told me all about it. I liked the other guy to think I was the poor unsuspecting husband at work or at home looking after the kids whilst he was busy fucking my wife and I didn't mind her telling a few of her mates that she went out for some much needed extra cock from time to time.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Peter C said:

I suppose out of those categories I fall into the humiliation cuckold, in as much as I was happy for my wife to have sex with other men as long as she came home and told me all about it. I liked the other guy to think I was the poor unsuspecting husband at work or at home looking after the kids whilst he was busy fucking my wife and I didn't mind her telling a few of her mates that she went out for some much needed extra cock from time to time.

interesting Peter, how did it start?  she initiated or you?

16 hours ago, secondjag said:

interesting Peter, how did it start?  she initiated or you?

I did, though it took at least 2 years to persuade her that i was serious and for her to take the plunge. My job entailed me working shifts, one week early, maybe 6am-2pm for example, and 1 week late, often till midnight. Debbie gradually developed a social life of her own. Our company had its own social club and bar back then and often she'd be in there without me, drinking and enjoying the company of my work colleagues. Other times she'd be out with friends, either at bingo, just drinking or playing darts for a ladies team in pubs and clubs in the area.

Sometimes in bed at night, she'd be a little drunk and confess that someone had bought her a drink or had his hand on her knee or felt her ass. Although this made me a bit jealous and anxious, I started to find all this very arousing, not something I'd experienced before with my first wife or the woman I'd lived with afterwards. With Debbie, it was different. I felt that there was a fair chance that at some point Debbie would be drunk enough to give into temptation, especially if the guy pushed his luck a bit, perhaps getting a proper kiss, tongues in each others mouths, somewhere away from prying eyes which would likely lead to a hand up her skirt or under her top. 

The prospect of this happening became more and more arousing, so I gently started to encourage her to tell me about her nights out before we made love. This was further explored by the introduction of a life-like dildo for some role-play, where I would tell her how good it was watching "another cock" going in and out of her pussy and how naughty she was doing it right there in front of her husband like that. "You love it!", she'd murmur as she climaxed more noisily than usual.

Then it was a case of letting her know that I'd be fine with her having sex with someone else as long as she came home and told me all about it, but that I'd rather it wasn't with someone I knew and that it might be a good idea for her to carry condoms in future, which I'd pay for of course. Her first reaction originally was, "Yeah, as if!", but gradually I persuaded her that I wasn't looking for an excuse to have affairs myself, that I'd be faithful and that I still loved her and would love her just as much if not more once I knew she was getting the extra cock I thought she'd enjoy.

Eventually it was a case of right place, right time when a young customer at the shop she worked in started hitting on her. She'd already told me that she'd like to go with much younger guys if possible and with her fast approaching 35, this lad was 23. He didn't care about her age or that she was married with 4 kids. He just wanted her pussy and got it very easily! All it took was a couple of drinks at a nearby pub after work one evening then back to his place for a good seeing-to.

debbienaked2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Peter C said:

I did, though it took at least 2 years to persuade her that i was serious and for her to take the plunge. My job entailed me working shifts, one week early, maybe 6am-2pm for example, and 1 week late, often till midnight. Debbie gradually developed a social life of her own. Our company had its own social club and bar back then and often she'd be in there without me, drinking and enjoying the company of my work colleagues. Other times she'd be out with friends, either at bingo, just drinking or playing darts for a ladies team in pubs and clubs in the area.

Sometimes in bed at night, she'd be a little drunk and confess that someone had bought her a drink or had his hand on her knee or felt her ass. Although this made me a bit jealous and anxious, I started to find all this very arousing, not something I'd experienced before with my first wife or the woman I'd lived with afterwards. With Debbie, it was different. I felt that there was a fair chance that at some point Debbie would be drunk enough to give into temptation, especially if the guy pushed his luck a bit, perhaps getting a proper kiss, tongues in each others mouths, somewhere away from prying eyes which would likely lead to a hand up her skirt or under her top. 

The prospect of this happening became more and more arousing, so I gently started to encourage her to tell me about her nights out before we made love. This was further explored by the introduction of a life-like dildo for some role-play, where I would tell her how good it was watching "another cock" going in and out of her pussy and how naughty she was doing it right there in front of her husband like that. "You love it!", she'd murmur as she climaxed more noisily than usual.

Then it was a case of letting her know that I'd be fine with her having sex with someone else as long as she came home and told me all about it, but that I'd rather it wasn't with someone I knew and that it might be a good idea for her to carry condoms in future, which I'd pay for of course. Her first reaction originally was, "Yeah, as if!", but gradually I persuaded her that I wasn't looking for an excuse to have affairs myself, that I'd be faithful and that I still loved her and would love her just as much if not more once I knew she was getting the extra cock I thought she'd enjoy.

Eventually it was a case of right place, right time when a young customer at the shop she worked in started hitting on her. She'd already told me that she'd like to go with much younger guys if possible and with her fast approaching 35, this lad was 23. He didn't care about her age or that she was married with 4 kids. He just wanted her pussy and got it very easily! All it took was a couple of drinks at a nearby pub after work one evening then back to his place for a good seeing-to.

debbienaked2.jpg

Very kool Peter.  I'm pretty sure this is more than just interesting to cuck wannabees here.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, secondjag said:

Very kool Peter.  I'm pretty sure this is more than just interesting to cuck wannabees here.

Thank you. Yes, I'm always keen to offer advice to anyone thinking about going down this road. Mine isn't a "and we all lived happily ever after" story, but I certainly don't regret encouraging my wife to do it. The angst and insecurity got the better of me after that first encounter I described above and I asked her to stop, a decision I regretted later. That wasn't helped by the guy losing interest once he'd got what he wanted, the two things combining to make Debbie feel dirty and used. 

With hindsight I should have held my nerve and let it carry on. He did show his face again awhile later in the hope of some more easy married pussy, but Debbie turned him down -and two of his teenage mates he'd obviously bragged about her to. My occasional attempts to re-kindle my wife's interest met with a firm "I'm not going down that road again", but that gradually changed to "maybe", then "Are you sure you could handle it this time?" 

The internet and social media helped now, but it was still over 9 years before Debbie embarked on any extra-marital encounters again. Another two young lads in their 20s succeeded in getting between my wife's open legs, despite her now being 44, plus on weekend visits to her friend in a nearby town, Debbie was soon spending the night with her mate's step-dad. He was divorced and grateful to have another man's wife to fuck. The fact that we did the same job, but for rival companies probably gave him an extra buzz too.

There was also an ex-workmate of mine, Mick, who'd been after my wife's pussy for 20 years and finally got her into bed. His dick was half the size of mine by all accounts, but he was forceful and demanding which Debbie enjoyed compared to our more gentle, considerate love-making. Whenever Debbie needed a good pounding she'd call Mick and they fucked on and off for 2-3 years.

Sadly though Debbie grew more secretive about her liasons and we gradually drifted apart, becoming more like brother and sister. In our last year together we never made love once. I had a couple of affairs and of course, Debbie was getting cock elsewhere. Whether she started getting feelings for Mick or one of the others I don't know. Maybe it was just more enjoyable having sex elsewhere and not coming home to tell me all about it like she used to. We finally split up in 2012 and divorced 2 years later. I have no regrets though. I loved having such a naughty wife. I miss it.

debbienaked1.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Peter C said:

Thank you. Yes, I'm always keen to offer advice to anyone thinking about going down this road. Mine isn't a "and we all lived happily ever after" story, but I certainly don't regret encouraging my wife to do it. The angst and insecurity got the better of me after that first encounter I described above and I asked her to stop, a decision I regretted later. That wasn't helped by the guy losing interest once he'd got what he wanted, the two things combining to make Debbie feel dirty and used. 

With hindsight I should have held my nerve and let it carry on. He did show his face again awhile later in the hope of some more easy married pussy, but Debbie turned him down -and two of his teenage mates he'd obviously bragged about her to. My occasional attempts to re-kindle my wife's interest met with a firm "I'm not going down that road again", but that gradually changed to "maybe", then "Are you sure you could handle it this time?" 

The internet and social media helped now, but it was still over 9 years before Debbie embarked on any extra-marital encounters again. Another two young lads in their 20s succeeded in getting between my wife's open legs, despite her now being 44, plus on weekend visits to her friend in a nearby town, Debbie was soon spending the night with her mate's step-dad. He was divorced and grateful to have another man's wife to fuck. The fact that we did the same job, but for rival companies probably gave him an extra buzz too.

There was also an ex-workmate of mine, Mick, who'd been after my wife's pussy for 20 years and finally got her into bed. His dick was half the size of mine by all accounts, but he was forceful and demanding which Debbie enjoyed compared to our more gentle, considerate love-making. Whenever Debbie needed a good pounding she'd call Mick and they fucked on and off for 2-3 years.

Sadly though Debbie grew more secretive about her liasons and we gradually drifted apart, becoming more like brother and sister. In our last year together we never made love once. I had a couple of affairs and of course, Debbie was getting cock elsewhere. Whether she started getting feelings for Mick or one of the others I don't know. Maybe it was just more enjoyable having sex elsewhere and not coming home to tell me all about it like she used to. We finally split up in 2012 and divorced 2 years later. I have no regrets though. I loved having such a naughty wife. I miss it.

debbienaked1.jpg

This site needs more guys like you.  I hope the wannas reach out to you and that you can share here.  Pity about your wife but such is life

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

This site needs more guys like you.  I hope the wannas reach out to you and that you can share here.  Pity about your wife but such is life

Indeed. I guess, rather like our school days, it's easier to remember the good bits more than the bad, but I definitely don't regret encouraging my wife to do it. The woman I'm with now is like chalk and cheese compared with my ex-wife, but that doesn't stop me fantasising about her cuckolding me too. I've had plenty of offers from men of all ages, 21 upwards, black and white, to have sex with her for me, including Mick, my ex-workmate who gave My wife so much pleasure.

She's very shy and inexperienced despite having a grown-up son and very loyal, so I seriously doubt Becky will ever go down that road, but of course you should never say never. She chats to various people on Instagram, including a good looking black guy who wants to meet her, so you never know...

beckyhallett23.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 8:32 AM, Peter C said:

Indeed. I guess, rather like our school days, it's easier to remember the good bits more than the bad, but I definitely don't regret encouraging my wife to do it. The woman I'm with now is like chalk and cheese compared with my ex-wife, but that doesn't stop me fantasising about her cuckolding me too. I've had plenty of offers from men of all ages, 21 upwards, black and white, to have sex with her for me, including Mick, my ex-workmate who gave My wife so much pleasure.

She's very shy and inexperienced despite having a grown-up son and very loyal, so I seriously doubt Becky will ever go down that road, but of course you should never say never. She chats to various people on Instagram, including a good looking black guy who wants to meet her, so you never know...

beckyhallett23.jpg

She's happily telling now about another black guy she's been exchanging direct messages on Instagram with. He seems to be more forward than the other guy she chats to. He's already invited her to go Ibiza with him!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Peter C said:

She's happily telling now about another black guy she's been exchanging direct messages on Instagram with. He seems to be more forward than the other guy she chats to. He's already invited her to go Ibiza with him!

lol, she could do a lot worse.  Ibiza; sweet!

1 minute ago, secondjag said:

lol, she could do a lot worse.  Ibiza; sweet!

Indeed. I told her she best start packing her suitcase and not to forget her bikini! If she suddenly tells me she needs to renew her out-of-date passport, I'll know why.

• Like 1