CuckoldFart.com

Destinations in Caribbean (for real!)

PoliteCouple

Cuckold Tests

My advice would be Jamaica.

especially  during Carnaval in Montego Bay.

I live in Canada but work with a couple of Jamaican guys that are very much into white women. I have a story  that I can share with you personally.

But as far as I understand in Montego Bay during Carnaval all rules are off and the inhabitions  fly out the window.

If you would like to see her filled with black cock I would suspect that Jamaica Montego Bay during carnival Would be your best bet

• Like 3

Carnival is  Usually in February I believe 

Your wife is very beautiful by the way I think she would have perfect pussy to lick after being serviced by a large black man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2401788/Sex-tourism-Meet-middle-aged-middle-class-women-Britains-female-sex-tourists.html

Anyway good luck 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Definitely go to Jamaica but be prepared for what might happen. Check my profile to see what happened when me and the wife went to Jamaica a couple of years ago. Your wife will get plenty of attention there, guaranteed. Sandals is located right next to Hedonism and you can actually walk there on the beach although there will be signs warning you that it is a nude beach. 

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 6/8/2018 at 2:04 PM, PoliteCouple said:

Hi. This is a serious and honest question (I know its fun to fantasize, roleplay etc, especially if you are like me and have a wife that is not easy to get onboard with cuckolding). 

I have a very pretty, shy and sweet, blonde wife. We are from Scandinavia. My wife knows about my cuckold fantasies, she think they are "funny", but still says she is not ready. She is a typical good girl, and I guess so I am. This evening though, while she was scrolling through virtual jogging maps for her threadmill, she found Hawaii, and commented that she would love to go to the Caribbean some day (I know, right). We have our 10 years anniversery comming up in August (we are both 36), and off course my dirty mind went to the thoughts of her sweet little self being sorrounded by Caribbean men.

So, the question is, and I hope someone might actually help; Do you have any tips for where we should be going? And dont suggest Hedonism or something, because she would never agree to going once she finds out what I am trying to make happen. Where could we go that is not obviously a swingers resort, but where my chances og seeing her seduced would be big? 

Oh, and I know all this is very cliche in the cuckold community (innocent blonde wife- BBC), and my fantasies are normally more sophisticated, but this is for real, not fantasy! And that trumps it all, for an unexperienced cuckold with a vanilla wife. 

As a thank u for your help, I have attatched a photo of my innocent wife :)

DSC00175.JPG

Hedo in Jamaca

• Like 1

• 1 year later...