CuckoldFart.com

Panty Wearing Cuck

subsucko

CUCKOLD TEST

4 hours ago, subsucko said:

And?! DId she like? Or was she upset you stretched her sexy panties? Lol. 

She was mad at first but then said she would have taken the pics for me. Then that night while i licked and fingered her pussy she made fun of my cock and said she needed a real cock to fuck her not my little thing, and after she came i fucked her like a slut. Then a couple weeks later she fucked me with her strapon

20180624_152605.jpg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

She was mad at first but then said she would have taken the pics for me. Then that night while i licked and fingered her pussy she made fun of my cock and said she needed a real cock to fuck her not my little thing, and after she came i fucked her like a slut. Then a couple weeks later she fucked me with her strapon

20180624_152605.jpg

and did she find too the real cock she needed to fuck her?

On 9 July 2018 at 4:05 PM, subsucko said:

My wife and our boyfriend recently made the decision that I wear panties from now. She even bought me my first pair. They’re a little small but they feel nice. Any other cucks out there wearing panties? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow you look really girlie.....cute too!!

• Thanks 1

My wife has made me wear panties for the last 7 years. I don't remember what it's like to wear real men's underwear, but I'm not a real man so that could explain why lol. I really do enjoy the soft feminine feeling of panties.

• Like 1

That’s a nice first step

panties feel good and g strings especially will help prep you to feelings things pushing against your ass.

i hope you are wearing them under your clothes constantly 

the next step will be to start shaving your body hair.

maybe find a comfortable dress to wear around the home when you are alone

rh sky is the limit

• Like 4

My previous mistress used to deny me orgasms for extended periods

I found the longer I go without orgasm more attracted to panties and women’s clothing I become.

At that point she would have me go on craigslist and buy used panties off women  and have me sniff them she masturbated me to the edge never allowing me to cum.

Then sexually frustrated and horny she would have me wear the panties underneath my clothing for the rest of the smell of a strange woman ever present