CuckoldFart.com

Western NY wannabe

Cuck wannabe

I am a male in western New York with loads of cuckold fantasies. My wife and myself role play cuckold scenarios during sex all,the time, but she will not indulge me for real. This is probably a good thing but I would dearly love to,talk to others in my area about my fantasy. For some reason the humiliation aspect of her with a younger stronger alpha make excites me to no end the thought of being made to guide his bigger harder cock inside my wife's married pus sy drives me crazy with lust. ...sigh........

Cuckold Tests

The other night she was riding my face, reverse style. Grinding and almost smothering me telling me all about her finding a lover.....someone that can satisfy her, someone who has a nice big hard cock whenever she needs it.....going out and having me wait at home for her....waiting for her to come home with her married pussy fucked and sore and dripping with a real mans cum

I am very disappointed that nobody else has replied to my post. Was hoping tongue some insight as to what others like me do when they have this fantasy and the wife won't indulge them. How ER, I guess since she is willing to role play with me I guess that's better than nothing at all.

I am very disappointed that nobody else has replied to my post. Was hoping tongue some insight as to what others like me do when they have this fantasy and the wife won't indulge them. How ER, I guess since she is willing to role play with me I guess that's better than nothing at all.

Put an advert in craig list asking guys to seduce your wife. Chat with them and get them to meet you both when you are out for an evening. Tell them she is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are setting her up.

I have had a great few meets where the guys ply her with drink trying to get into her panties. On the way home she told me she was being felt up.....but felt flattered and none the wiser that I had started it!

Try it!

Thank you all for responding. I will take into consideration all your advice. But I only want her. She is very sexual and naturally dominant in bed with me. I love it when she makes me stroke my cock over her pus sy leaking my precum over her pussy and then she makes me lick it up eating her as she tells me about her lover that fu ked her and came inside her married cunt