CuckoldFart.com

Tricks or helpful information on finding the right bull.

phxcuck3452

CUCKOLD TEST

2 hours ago, phxcuck3452 said:

She has agreed to sleep with another man in front of me and I couldn't be more excited. I would like to know the best way of finding a bull and how to vet them properly. We are knew to this and any information you could share would be appreciated. 

Congratulations!  Just getting to this step is a huge process, which I am sure you know.

Before you start your search, I would recommend that you two discuss exactly what you are (and are not) looking for.  This will in turn help tailor your search.  

While not exhaustive, here are some topics that you two can discuss and figure out what you want in regard to them:

- What is she looking for in a man in regards to his physical traits?  Ethnicity, height, weight, build, size, etc

- What is she looking for in a man in regards to his personality traits?

- What are you looking for in her partner in regards to his physical and personality traits?

- Would you prefer a man who has previous experience with couples?

- Would you prefer a straight or bi man?

- Are you looking for a one night stand or something ongoing?

- Do you want to watch, join, etc?

- Would you ever be comfortable with them playing alone?  If so, under what circumstances?

- Are you looking for a dom, sub, or etc partner? To what degree?

- Will you require them to take an STD test before meeting?  What are your rules concerning condoms?

- If you are looking for something on going, would you expect him to be monogamous to the two of you?  Do you care about his relationship status (i.e., would you be okay if he were married?)

- Where would you be most comfortable playing at?  Home, hotels, his place, etc?

- Are you two looking for a man who is comfortable going out in public with you two (i.e., dates) or strictly sexual/discreet?

- Are there any specific things that she doesn't want in a partner and/or will not do?  Same question for you.

Okay, I am sure I missed some, but hopefully that will get you two thinking and talking.  Remember that you can't really start searching until you know what you want.

Best of luck!

• Like 4

My pleasure.  I am glad I could help.

One other topic I thought about after writing earlier was whether your two would prefer a friend or stranger?

As you have the discussions and make your decisions, my general recommendation is that you defer to your wife.  The focus should be on her and her pleasure, so if she wants something, err towards that.  On anything other than your red lines, consider that your wife has a veto, while you only have a vote ;)

One of my red flags when I meet couples is where it is obvious that the husband is making it all about him.  The wife's pleasure and desire almost seem like after thoughts.  That's a sign of a terrible relationship and I will avoid those couples like the plague. 

• Like 3

On 5/20/2022 at 7:09 AM, phxcuck3452 said:

She has agreed to sleep with another man in front of me and I couldn't be more excited. I would like to know the best way of finding a bull and how to vet them properly. We are knew to this and any information you could share would be appreciated. 

my only advice would be to let her choose who where and when. you trying to get involved in that process will not be helpful

• Like 2

I think Athlete has given you great advice.  You might want to "round out" some of it a bit more.  Some great resources here come to mind; Niki, Kak,Peter, Trixy, Sean.  I'm sure I've forgotten a few, sorry.  Look through the posts including old ones here - there's plenty of advice.  If someone seems to "gel" with your comfort zone, reach out to them, I promise they'll help, they ALWAYS do.

• Like 3

Hi Phxcuck3452

like secondjag said, athlete951 has given you some pretty solid advice to start, but above all 100% honesty and communication between your wife and yourself is key.  Anything you are talking about any one of the points athlete brought up you must be honest with each other    

• Like 4

I have to pretty much agree with everything everyone else has already said. My key points would be the ones about communication and honesty being key and that the choice of man should really be down to your wife rather than you.

This worked well for us, but of course every couple is different as are the men up for fucking our wives or girlfriends for us.

Another thing to remember is that once the deed is done, it's done, so be careful what you wish for. Once your wife has been with another man, she can't be unfucked.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, captainblack said:

I have only had one hotwife where the husband was allowed to watch.  Most I have been involved with did not want the husband watching but they might take home cream pie.

I often wonder if I am/was in a minority here, but me watching was never really considered by either myself, nor my wife. Although during role-play with a toy I expressed how good it was to see "another man's cock" going in and out of her pussy and how naughty she was doing it with him right there in front of her husband, it was never something I wanted and the only time it was mentioned, my wife Debbie said she didn't think I'd be able to handle it and she may well have been right.

I was always more than happy to know she was out with another man or in bed back at his place, eager to hear all about it when she came home. I'm sure it would be the same with my current girlfriend Becky if she carries on the way she is going.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

I often wonder if I am/was in a minority here, but me watching was never really considered by either myself, nor my wife. Although during role-play with a toy I expressed how good it was to see "another man's cock" going in and out of her pussy and how naughty she was doing it with him right there in front of her husband, it was never something I wanted and the only time it was mentioned, my wife Debbie said she didn't think I'd be able to handle it and she may well have been right.

I was always more than happy to know she was out with another man or in bed back at his place, eager to hear all about it when she came home. I'm sure it would be the same with my current girlfriend Becky if she carries on the way she is going.

it's all good Peter.  you do what works for you

• Thanks 1

On 8/2/2022 at 3:18 AM, captainblack said:

I have only had one hotwife where the husband was allowed to watch.  Most I have been involved with did not want the husband watching but they might take home cream pie.

Absolutely, for most wives it is a big enough step to have sex with someone other than her husband, the last thing she wants is an audience, particularly if hubby wants to cheer them on - it rather breaks the mood for her and her new lover.

I have been with one couple where the husband had watched her with a previous lover but never wanted to watch her with me, I think that it would have been too frustrating for him (he had ED issues and couldn't get hard enough to penetrate her)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

All the great advice paid off. After over a year of looking, we met a bull this weekend for drinks to judge for compatability. It couldn't have gone better. The conversation flowed, and everyone was getting along great. I had her wear a dress with no underwear and we came up with a code word that if said gave him the thumbs up to touch him. After about an hour of talking, she said it and for the last hour he took full advantage of the opportunity.

Screenshot_20230226_024516_XPlayer - Video Player.jpg

• Like 1