CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold warming up the bull

Asianmaster_london

CUCKOLD TEST

I am not into guys, so even if the cuck or his wife desperatly want him to "warm me up" it is not happening, and would probably have the opposite effect if the attempt were made.  I do not find the male body attractive in the least.  Living in New York City I have had more than my fair share of gay men hit on me over the years, so I know there is no way a cuck trying to get physical will get me going in the least.

Now what I can find enjoyable would be the wife teasing a bound cuck before and during my play with the wife.

CB

And as an all pleasing bull you do this because it's your role or because you are bi?

Well someone seems to want to get to know me a little better today? And its not so much about being bi as it is about completely dominating the situation and proving I am the only dominant male in my cuck, hw, bull situation. By fucking the cucks asspussy, making him fluff me, and of course eat the creampie he fulfills his role as the less dominant male who only gets the sloppy seconds and is my personal little bitch who has given his wife to me to be pleased.

• Like 1

i love to have the wife put her cuck in chastity for a week before we get into our session where the cuck watches us fuck like crazy and can't even get relief until his wife unlocks him have him eat her cum-filled well fucked pussy then makes him cum with her foot and on her foot after which the husband cleans up again...

• Like 5

i love to have the wife put her cuck in chastity for a week before we get into our session where the cuck watches us fuck like crazy and can't even get relief until his wife unlocks him have him eat her cum-filled well fucked pussy then makes him cum with her foot and on her foot after which the husband cleans up again...

That sounds great :)

One can be the alpha male in the situation without buggering the cuck.  Buggering other men does not an alpha male make, in fact my last HW could have cared less if her husband was buggered by a FemDom with a strapon, but she would never submit to, let alone have sex with any man who did other men.  I always found that odd in that she was bi, but she said bi men grossed her out.  No matter though they both knew the power vector was

ME -> Her -> him.

Being the alpha male is not related to having homosexual realtions with the cuck.  Now if the bull is bisexual, then I guess the cuck has to expect to get buggered, or convince his wife that she needs to find another bull.  In 30% of the situations I have been involved with or known of first hand the wife was the sole vote in who the bull was.  In 10% it was actually the man who decided, and the majority they both discussed it and came to an agreement.

Reading this board there seem to be a large number of Bi cucks here.  My usual way of dealing with a Bicuck is to see that he gets to properly used by someone from time to time, but since as I said I am not into guys that someone will not be me.

So any wives on here looking for an alpha male who is actually straight you know where to find me.  If you require a BiBull as this thread has shown you know where to find him as well.

CB

• Like 1

It is important for my Wife, that i should puff her Lover to show Her absolute supremacy, that i show my ultimate surrender and apreciate and thank Him for satisfying my Wife. Bull has to accept my tributes. She has never asked or shown in any desire and I am sure she has no intention of asking her Bull to have Anal intercourse with me. It is only cleaning and puffing,i am asked to as a &&&&& to the Bull

• Like 3

One can be the alpha male in the situation without buggering the cuck.  Buggering other men does not an alpha male make, in fact my last HW could have cared less if her husband was buggered by a FemDom with a strapon, but she would never submit to, let alone have sex with any man who did other men.  I always found that odd in that she was bi, but she said bi men grossed her out.  No matter though they both knew the power vector was

ME -> Her -> him.

Being the alpha male is not related to having homosexual realtions with the cuck.  Now if the bull is bisexual, then I guess the cuck has to expect to get buggered, or convince his wife that she needs to find another bull.  In 30% of the situations I have been involved with or known of first hand the wife was the sole vote in who the bull was.  In 10% it was actually the man who decided, and the majority they both discussed it and came to an agreement.

Reading this board there seem to be a large number of Bi cucks here.  My usual way of dealing with a Bicuck is to see that he gets to properly used by someone from time to time, but since as I said I am not into guys that someone will not be me.

So any wives on here looking for an alpha male who is actually straight you know where to find me.  If you require a BiBull as this thread has shown you know where to find him as well.

CB

All I can say about that is, theres a bull for every HW and though I dont always engage in relations with cucks (some cucks dont even like being around when their wife get fucked) I am proud to say I am bi and will engage a cuck if asked by a HW. As you mentioned there is a mutual agreement between me and the HW because we are what matters the cuck is irrelevant.

In all honestly I find this as a scam ...  lol

The reality ... cuck is gay (fine with me, I have no issue with the LGBT community) and that is why he can not  properly fuck his HW ... so ... he uses the HW to get a two-for-one discount ...  lol

Have you ever considered that the cuck might satisfy his wife very well (in some cases) but he needs the heightened pleasure and arousal of turning her into a hot wife? As a bull you get pleasure from taking another mans wife....just two different sides of the same coin!

I may think that in that case the gents is not  cuck but a man that love to share his wife in a MFM (or MMMM) situation. I know that we may be spitting hair here, but I see the cuck partner  in a more passive role ...

Many types of cuckold. I like to be involved....so maybe more of a sharer!