CuckoldFart.com

Indian wife fucks a Scotsman

Indiancple38

Early in our swing adventures about 20 years ago my husband and I had tried a little dogging and some same room swapping as well as the early days of Chameleons. This time we decided to try something a little more naughty with me meeting a guy in a bar and then going up to his room with him before my husband could come in and watch. This is the story about that meet.

I’d always been highly sexed since college and had developed quite a reputation whilst studying there for pleasing cocks. After I left college things slowed down as my then boyfriend was very strait laced and whilst I had the odd car park sex with him it always left me frustrated and ultimately we split up. That’s when I met my eventual husband, he was married at the time but I simply looked upon it as sex as he and his wife had all but split up.

We started meeting and having sex when and wherever we could eventually finding chameleons as somewhere to go where we could fuck privately in a locked room. Now I’d always had a thing for white guys and bit by bit I persuaded him that we should watch others and eventually we started swinging. I was in my element now that I could fuck as many guys as I wanted and all the time it turned my husband on setting the path to him becoming the cuckold he is now.

We’d met couples and single guys to this point in hotels or their homes for mmf or full swap with couples but I’d never met a guy alone. I persuaded him that this would be the perfect step in testing his cuckold limits and started looking on the site for a suitable guy.

Eventually we saw a guy staying over at the holiday inn in oldbury who sounded perfect. He was slightly older, nice body and beautiful thick cock. A few e mails later and we’d set up a meet where I’d meet him in the bar.

The evening of the meet came and we drove down to the hotel. My husband parked outside and I gave him a big deep kiss and squeezed his balls. “Now no coming in till I call you” I told him and he meekly nodded.

I hopped out the car and strutted across the car park in my heels and floaty dress. My 36d tits bounced in my bra as I walked and my round ass jiggled from the lack of support any panties would have given. I looked like sex on legs and I knew it as I strutted in the bar I could feel the eyes of the men undressing me and I loved the attention.

I found a bar stool and rang the number I’d been given for Bill the guy I was meeting. He’d already spotted me and walked over to say hi. He totally caught me off guard when he proceeded to french kiss me and grope my bum at the bar. He definitely was nt in the mood to waste any time.

He led me by the hand towards the elevator and introduced himself along the way. It was obvious to everyone in the bar that I was about to be taken upstairs for the fuck of my life to that point. As we stepped into the elevator another guy also joined us and despite his presence Bill was all over me groping and kissing as the lift reached the floor we were on.

We stepped out of the elevator and started walking towards Bills room as the guy in the elevator also stepped out and started following us. Bill decided he would give him a treat and lifted my dress so my bare ass was on full display to him guy. I didn’t look back but I’d imagine he enjoyed the view.

We reached Bills room and stepped inside, kissing, groping wanting. I was so turned on by now my pussy was dripping and I’d completely forgot about my husband. We fell on the bed with Bill pinning me down as he kissed me, I’ve always loved older dominant men and just wanted him to take me. It was Bill that reminded me to call my husband or I would have fucked him without stopping.

I called my husband and gave him the room number and floor as Bill undressed in front of me. As I hung up he led me back towards the bed, my tits were spilling out from my bra and dress and my dress was hitched up exposing my pussy and ass. Bill buried his face into my pussy as I lay on the bed on my elbows with ass in the air.

Now we’d all agreed safe sex but by now that thought had gone out the window and I was begging Bill to fuck me. He told me to wait until my hubby was there and just then hubby arrived. He stepped into the room and shut the door behind him, I smiled at him in total lust as Bill positioned his big thick cock behind me. As Bill and I looked my hubby in the eye Bill plunged his cock into me bareback leaving me moaning loudly like a whore and my husband open mouthed.

He proceeded to give me the fucking of my life as my poor cuckold hubby could only look on in amazement holding his cock and hoping for me to pay a little attention to him. I’m not ashamed to say and tell my husband that was one of the best fucks I’d ever had as Bill fucked and licked me in every position.

My husband would have cum four times over in the time Bill had fucked me and the whole floor in the hotel must have heard me groaning and begging for more. Bill fucked me ragged for a couple of hours cumming twice, one inside me and once over my hair and face. My husband came over my tits after a couple of sucks as I called him pathetic.

I tried to make myself presentable before leaving Bills room but as I stepped out the lift it was obvious to everyone that had seen me go up with Bill that I had well and truly been fucked. The guy Bill had @@@@@@@ my ass to was with his friends at the bar outing and gleefully telling them I was the one flashing and getting fucked upstairs as my poor cuckold husband had to lead me past them all.

We met Bill again at a hotel just off the M6 in Stafford for another similar night but this time my husband and I also booked a room which allowed me to sneak out in the middle of the night to spend some of the night in Bills room alone with him.

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests