CuckoldFart.com

Indian wife misbehaves

Indiancple38

I am lucky enough to be married to be married to a stunningly attractive 44 year Indian lady who seems to have guys drooling all over her all the time and yet in her innocence she doesn’t realise just how attractive she or the effect she has on guys which makes her even more sexy. I on the other hand have always found her stunning and have got off on watching guys looking at her and wanting her.

She is 5’4” always dresses to impress in heels and classy office wear most of the time. She always takes time to do her hair, wear full make up and spend a fortune on perfume to ensure she always looks groomed in a very sexy yet classy way. This combination along with her fantastic 36c tits and an amazing round ass has me and most guys drooling over her.

As we’d been swinging for many years we’d had the opportunity to act out most of our fantasies with couples and single guys, she'd even had adventures with a workman at our house as the story she wrote previously told about. During these meets she always met with white guys as this was the thing she found most horny. She had never let me arrange another asian man to meet with her as she just didn’t find them sexy at all.

Over time we found ourselves at a bit of a dead end with our sex life as work and family commitments took over our day to day life until she totally lost interest in sex which i found really frustrating as i found her so sexy and i was still highly sexed. During this time I still came on and off the site to go on the chatrooms, one day I found myself chatting to a younger 30 year old asian guy whose profile showed that he had a great body and the girls that had met him all seemed to speak very highly of him. We clicked and started chatting, getting to know each other, i mentioned that my wife didn’t play any more and definitely not with asians which he seemed to take as a challenge.

After a few more weeks of chatting i realised he had a very high opinion of himself and was adamant he could get her to play again if he was given the chance. I found his arrogance quite amusing but also wanted her to start playing again so i said if he could chat her up then he could have fun with her. I genuinely didn’t think he had any chance as she'd shown no interest in sex during recent years and definitely didn't find asian men sexy.

We arranged a day for him to visit her at our shop posing as a customer when i knew she’d be alone and at a time just before she locked up for the evening so he could catch her alone. We exchanged a few texts as he got close and i started watching the cctv we had at the shop on my phone so i could see everything that happened.

He went in through the door and started having a look around after saying hello to her. She didn’t pay much attention to him and carried on doing what she was doing. After a while he came up to the counter and i could see him chatting to her, they carried on chatting and i could see them both laughing as my wife giggled and shook her head. This went on for about 15 min until i saw them start to say goodbye to each other and he went to shake her hand, as he reached out to shake her hand he handed her a piece of paper and stole a kiss on the cheek which didn’t seem to phase my wife at all as she laughed it off.

No sooner had he left then she was on the phone to me saying i wouldn’t believe what had just happened. She started telling me that an asian guy had come into the shop and started chatting her up. She was breathless and i could tell she was really excited by the fact someone had found her attractive enough to have chatted her up. She carried on telling me that he was really good looking and had been blatantly flirting with her even though she’d told him she was married. When she got home she retold me what happened again, i could tell she was still very excited as she breathlessly told me every detail. She just couldn’t understand why a young fit guy like him would want to chat her up and told me that he’d given her his number but she wasn’t going to call as he was asian.

After a few days of persuading from me she decided to message him “just for a chat”…. What followed was days of texting and messaging between them which was getting more and more naughty. I couldn't believe that this young, cocky and slightly arrogant asian guy had awoken my wife from her sexual slumber, i’d never seen her react to a guy in the way she was reacting to this guy. I found myself getting a twinge of jealousy and tried to tell myself she was reacting this way due to the fact he had chatted her up as opposed to a normal "swinging meet” but i couldn’t deny my sexy stunning wife was in total lust for this young asian guy which drove me sexually wild at the same time.

They finally arranged to meet at the shop after it closed one evening (just for a coffee, flirt and chat she said…..) we agreed i would watch on cctv and my wife would come home then tell me all the details as we played. On the day of the meet she came home to get changed and ready for her meet, she showered and applied fresh make up before dressing in a lacy black bra, no panties and a see through office blouse with a pencil skirt and heels. She was so excited her face was glowing but she wouldn’t let me touch her before she left saying "i could have my fun later…"

She got to the shop and let herself in and started touching up her make up waiting for him to arrive as i watched on cctv. Eventually the door opened and in walked this young guy who i knew was about to use my wife with a big grin on his face, my wife went to the door and locked it before turning round to place her arms round his neck and begin to kiss him deep. His hands found their way to her ass and he was roughly groping her ass as they continued to french kiss in the most passionate way. She was loving every second of it as she squirmed in his arms lifting one leg at the knee while clinging to his neck.

My cock was fully hard now as i wanked slowly watching my wife enjoying herself with another man in a way i'd never seen before despite our swinging experiences. She would later admit to being in total lust for him but anyone watching would have been left in no doubt that this was the case. After a while they moved to a couch in the store and carried on kissing as he sat down and she straddled him with her tits now on full display as he’d opened her blouse and pulled her bra down.

They carried on kissing and groping each other as her took each of her nipples into his mouth in turn and held her head to kiss her deep. She gradually worked his belt open to release a brown, fully hard, thick, cut cock with a very big head which she went straight down onto and started working, licking sucking and playing with its head and all the way down to his shaven balls as she worshiped every inch of it.

The head of his cock was so big she had to fully stretch her mouth to get it into her mouth and he was rock hard in a way only young fit guys can get. During this time he was taking pics of my wife worshiping him which he would later send to taunt me.

He stood her up and started to undress himself until he was totally naked and his gym fit, fully toned body was on full display for her to admire as she sat on the couch grinning. He moved toward her and placed his fat brown cock on her lips which she opened greedily and let him enter her mouth. He placed both hands on her head and started to face fuck her making her gag as his cock entered her mouth to its full length making her eyes water, i could see she was loving the rough way he was handling her. It was also the first time she had actually deep throated anyone as deep as she did him.

After a while of face fucking her he made her stand up and roughly hitched her skirt up so she had her tits spilling out and ass fully @@@@@@@ making her look like a real slut. He walked her to the counter where he bent her over with no regard of who could see them through the windows and parted her legs exposing her dripping pussy. After standing there to admire her for a second or two he twice slapped her ass hard whilst saying something to her and making her answer, (I found out later he was making her beg for his cock which she instantly did) he got behind her, grabbed her hips and entered her in one thrust before starting to fuck her very hard and fast making her scream with pleasure. She hadn’t been fucked like this for years as i didn’t have the energy levels i had when i was younger.

He fucked her over the counter for a while before dragging her back to the couch where he made her straddle him. I watched as she reached down to guide his fat cock into her dripping pussy, she started to grind up and down on his cock making her stunning tits bounce away as she tried to get every inch of him into her. Every now and then she'd stop bouncing and start kissing him deeply while grinding down on his cock so his balls would rub against her pussy lips and clit driving her wild.

He then flipped her onto her back on the couch and parted her legs wide before getting on top and starting to fuck her hard and fast again. There was no lovemaking in the way he fucked her, it was total animal lust between them. I could see him getting faster and faster until he finally tensed up and pulled out of her before shooting spurt after spurt of watery cum all over her stomach, skirt, blouse, hair and face!

They stayed in that position with her legs spread and her covered in cum for a while laughing and enjoying the moment before gradually getting themselves together and straightening themselves up as best they could. It would have been obvious to anyone looking at my wife that she had been freshly fucked. Her make up had run, her hair was a mess, her clothes were all creased and covered in cum but she looked happier and hornier than she had looked for years.

They exchanged more deep sensual kisses before she finally let him out and left to come home to me. When she came home i couldn’t wait to examine her cum covered clothes and take her to bed where she re-lived every second of it as i licked every inch of her well fucked pussy bringing her to an earth shattering orgasm. My cock lasted a pitiful few thrusts in her well used pussy before i shot my load into her making her laugh at my performance compared to his.

As we lay there drained she said she couldn’t believe that she had totally fancied this guy the way she did despite the fact he was asian. They continued to exchange texts and calls for a couple of months and she admitted to being in total lust and couldn’t get enough of him.
They met a number of times always one on one meets including one at our house where i had to wait indoors as they fucked in the garden. They were in constant sexual contact until things fizzled out as everything was getting too intense between them and my petty jealousy (something id never felt before) was spoiling the fun of the meets.

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests