CuckoldFart.com

Indian wife fucked during her lunch hour

Indiancple38

I've just had the attached from a guy who met my Indian wife during her lunch hour a few years ago. Thought you all might enjoy his story of how he used her.

I pulled on to the pub car park where we had arranged to meet, as I parked up I noticed the silver car that she had described.
The door opened and over she started walking. She was Indian, around 5'4, really attractive and wearing a summer dress.
She got in my car and we talked for a bit, laughing and joking. Then I asked if she wanted a drink, so said no and wanted me to go for a drive, so I did.

The pub we met at is not far from Cannock chase, so there were loads of pull in's and layby's. After 10 mins she asked me to pull in to one, so I did. As soon as I unclipped my seat belt we were kissing, her tongue straight in my mouth! she was straight to my jeans undoing them. Within about 5 seconds she was tugging my boxer shorts down. My cock was rock hard, she looked and went mmmm!
She dropped to my lap and started licking and sucking my cock! Omg she was amazing! She was deep throating all of my 7" with ease! By far the best blow job I have ever had.

I reached over, ran my hand up her thigh, her legs just opened and she was wearing no underwear, she was completely shaven.
She was still sucking away as I started rubbing her pussy, she started to moan as she was so wet. I eased 2 fingers in to her pussy, It was just waiting to be fucked deep and hard.

We started kissing really wild, She leaned back in the seat, opened her legs and I just dived in with my tongue! She tasted amazing, She dropped the seat right back, Her legs were in the air, as I started fucking her with my tongue. Wow she tasted amazing! She was so wet! As I licked away at her clit my cock was so hard! She told me she wanted my big cock deep inside her.
I leaned up and pulled my cock back I rubbed it around her shaven pussy! Teasing her I slapped it against her pussy and rimmed it around Her pussy! Until I slowly eased it in. It was so wet and so tight. I held her arse cheeks as I pushed my cock in. She moaned really load then dug her nails in to my bum!

We were like two wild animals as I fucked that tight pussy! I fucked her deep and hard. Her ankles were up by her ears as I pounded away! It was heaven.

After a while she told me to take her from behind, Space being very tight I opened the car door and got out! She got on all fours with her arse hanging out the door, I had to taste her again first so I pushed my tongue deep in her pussy once again. She was pushing against me as I licked away at her pussy and arse hole.

Fuck me she demanded. So I did! Whack whack whack I pumped away! She came loads, she was so wet, my cock, balls, legs were covered in her cum! It was so horny! She told me to come all over her tits when I was ready!

I was really fucking her hard, I told her I was going to cum she turned over and sat in the seat and started sucking and pulling on my cock! I was really moaning, I was gripping on to the car as I exploded all over her face and tits! She carried on sucking, ahh It was amazing- my toes curled. Amazing.

We cleaned each other up and sat talking for a while. This was our first but not last meet lol

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests