CuckoldFart.com

Want my wife to cuckold me with Superior Black Men!

transeva

I am Eva, a 40 year old married Sissy that have been cross-dressing for the last 15 years. My wife has no idea about it and lately I want to let her know about it.  I have been taking on and off hormones to feminize myself and managed to get pouty tits, became more feminine but managed to keep it secret from my wife.  I have many experiences with men, only passive and really love it! Lately I have a kick for Black men and also have been with 3 black men. Now I want my wife to enjoy black men as well.

For the last couple of years I have lost interest in making love to my wife, and if we have is after a lot of pressure by her. I usually last for 2-3 minutes and she hardly have orgasms during intercourse.  I really enjoy licking her to an orgasm fingering at the same time her ass and pussy. I am doing that so well that she has intense orgasms that as soon as she has them she pushes them away. I told her that I want to lick her pussy every day as many times she wants and at any given time of the day. I even ask her to call me when she goes to the bathroom so that I can lick her pussy clean after she pees and taste her juicy pussy mixed with piss but she refuses. One time that I came inside her and did not cum because I came in 3 minutes I went down on her and lick her pussy to an orgasm, tasting and swallowing my cum. I love to drink my cum, I love cum in general and in order to make it more sweet, I eat everyday pineapple, so in case I have to do that again to enjoy  sweet pussy juices with my sweet cum!

Back in May, the night that I had returned from a trip that I had in Asia, we had dinner and drunk 3 bottles of wine. Things led to making love but I could not get an erection, maybe because of the trip’s stress, the wine or my no interest in making love to her. As I was trying to penetrate her and my pathetic cock was limb, I told her that I want to become her Sissy Slut and that I want her to become my Mistress. She froze for a minute and then she wanted some explanation. She did not want to accept that and she tried to tell me that I do not need to worry, we are going to pass it through together.

Since then I am thinking at all times that I want to submit to her and serve her as much as possible. I am so desperate to become her Sissy Slut but do not know how I can tell her and pursue her to become my Mistress.

I am ready to hand her my manhood and become her Sissy Slut. I want to wear a chastity belt and give her the key to hang on a necklace. I am not interested in having orgasms but the only thing that I want to do to her is worship her and her pussy 24/7!  I love the feeling of me being between her legs worshipping her fresh shaved pussy, hearing her moan and feeling her juices all over my mouth. But I do not want only that. I want to see her with other men. I have accepted that I cannot satisfy her anymore, therefor I am willing to let her fuck other men. She is also 40 years young, the period of her life that her hormones are high, she is very sexy and needs attention. Since I am a pathetic Sissy, and very proud one, I am ready to share her with men, especially with Black men. I find Black Men so attractive, therefor I believe that the best match for her should be a Black man or men that will offer her satisfaction and make her feel woman, sexy, slut. I love black men and want her to submit to black men as well as long as I will become her cuckhold.

I need to find a way to plant the seed for her to cuckold me. The first step should be to disclose to her about my cross-dressing and my love for lingerie, stockings, garter belts, high heels, miniskirts, makeup and every feminine cloth and accessory there is out there. This will be the beginning so that by accepting that I will submit to her and become her maid. I really want to be in a Female Lead Relationship and willing to serve her. I love making the house jobs, cleaning, laundering, cooking, making the dishes, therefor I would love to be in maid’s uniform and make all these while she is one the couch watching her favorite soap opera and me serving her her cappuccino’s and drinks.  Off course when being in maid’s uniform, I will be wearing my chastity belt and the key will be on her necklace. I am sure slowly slowly she will feminize me and would like to start playing with my boi pussy and insert her dildo. I am fantasizing her taking me with a strap on and fucking me hard as my pathetic clit is locked in chastity with cum running as her strap on is milking my prostate making me have anal orgasms. By then I will not be able to satisfy her anyways so I will recommend her to find a bull so that he can satisfy her since I will become a passive pathetic sissy that love to be sissified by my Mistress Hotwife.

This is where I will tell her that I want her to date black men because I deserve to be humiliated by Alpha Males of the Superior Race. I am sure she will agree with me because I know she likes black men. In a conversation we had one day she said that she find black men very attractive… Living in Switzerland can be difficult to find BBC but I believe there many black men from Africa. I already met some Nigerians and chat regularly therefore this will be easy. I already have a BBC ready so as soon as my wife is ready he will be her first BBC. I am so excited with the idea of my wife being blackened for the first time. I am sure she will love it and as it is very common, Once you go Black never returned back!!

I am willing the first time that my wife she is going to be with a black man not to be present. We will arrange together the meeting but I will stay home all dressed up and in my permanent chastity and jewel anal plug and live in anxiety waiting for her to return.  I know my wife likes to swallow cum but we need to discuss our options of letting her Black Bull to cum deep in her pussy and ass. The idea of letting a black man cum in my wife drives me crazy. It drives me crazy because when my wife returns home I will be able to lick her pussy and not only taste her cum but also I will lick clean her pussy and swallow her black lover’s cum. I am getting psychologically horny with the idea of my wife sitting on my face emptying the sweet, salty, masculine superior cum in my mouth. I am sure her pussy will be so open, like I never managed to open it with the pathetic clit I have. I am sure also that she will be smelling black cock, sweat and erotism!  

My wife has never taken contraceptive pills but we need to consider that now. To be honest I want my wife to be bred by black men and impregnated so that I can raise a black kid, but right now it is not a wise thing to do. Further down when I will be fully feminized and leave behind my masculine life this will be the only option to raise a black baby. The idea of my wife starting contraceptives now is that we both will be taking them every day. For her not to get pregnant and for me to become more feminine, grow breast and have a more feminine figure. Looking forward to that because I know that the Thailand Ladyboys are so feminine because they have been taking contraceptive pills from the age of 10.

I am sure that my wife will find a permanent lover and then I will be also able to participate when she meets him. I would love for both of us to be dressed sexy and slutty at home and invite her black lover in our home. I will be happy to serve him and her drinks, me being in a maid’s uniform and being there watching her black bull making my wife his slut. I am so excited with the idea that I can watch them first and then participate as well. There as so many things that I want to do with my wife and her black lover that I can write for ever. If you like to read some more visit my:

Blog at www.transeva.blogspot.com

You can also follow me on tumble at http://translolita.tumblr.com/

Twitter at @Transeva69

About.me/transeva

fff : https://www.fff.com/translolita69

FetLife: Transeva69

KIK me at :  Transeva

Line: Transeva Translolita

XHamster: http://xhamster.com/user/transeva69

Experience Project: http://www.experienceproject.com/about/transeva69

Email: [email protected]

Looking forward getting your messages, connecting with me, getting your feedback as well as getting your advice on how I can open up to my wife about my needs and fantasies and hopefully I  will start living all of the above. I do not want you to think that I want to do all these just for my own pleasure. Since I am a pathetic Sissy Slut and cannot satisfy my Hotwife the way I am supposed to, I want her to feel her sexuality and be satisfied because at the age of 40 has so much sexuality and needs that only Black Men of the Superior Race can provide her with all the attention and sex .  See you at the other side of the moon!!!!

Kisses

EvA

Cuckold Tests

Sorry white boys but black males are SUPERIOR in bed. I am not talking IQ here but how they can make love to a woman or a Sissy like me. I have been with many white boys but since I went with a Black Bull never dated a white boy again. What they say, and I totally agree is: ONCE YOU GO BLACK NEVER RETURN BACK!!!! I am not returning back and want to my wife to do that as well!!! Sorry If I hurt your feelings but this is how I feel among Many white women that went black and never returned back!!!

Kisses EvA

Well EvA there are plenty of black women who do not fuck black men because they do not think black men are as good.

In each case, yours, and those black women I have been with who only fuck white men I expect that there has just been the luck of who they found that was a good lover.  In my case women who were with me years ago have come back for more years later with no regard to my race.

There are loads of lousy lovers out there.  When someone finds a good one it may tend to cloud their perceptions and cause them to only look in the same subset of people.

CB