CuckoldFart.com

Leicester/Warwick/Birmingham UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 43yr old male looking for new couples Bull for your hotwife

LeicesterBull75

I'm 42, single guy I'm 6' athletic build genuine friendly laid back guy who's not a time waster. Unlike most I would rather chat and get to know you more, rather than just wham, bamm, thank you ma'am. I don't try to be someone I'm not what you see is what you get, I'll treat you as you treat me.

I have had the pleasure of being a bull and a third person in a few relationships. Now Looking for new local single women and couples to experience new things with also to make some friends along the way maybe. Anything you'd like to know just ask, not scared off easily so just ask away. Martin x

I work in Warwickshire Birmingham and Leicester and live just outside of Derby so could meet up wherever. I do drive and have a few other cuckold and hot wife couples I meet but would like to find some new friendsΒ 

IMG_-i5jcwr.jpg

IMG_d5wgmm.jpg

IMG_ahryo9.jpg

IMG_-7qm1wo.jpg

IMG_-1p716h.jpg

IMG_-nq7zxz.jpg

IMG_-rvgao0.jpg

• Like 3

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

Nothing special just average guy with very high sex drive. And apparently I do cum really heavy and thick. But you would have to find that out for yourself.Β 

Β 

Β Into most things, doing sensual massage, Tie & Tease, light bondage, giving/receiving oral, fav positions are 69, Doggy Style, cowgirl, etc. I will do most things. Looking for a special lady or couple for fun. I am clean, discreet and genuine, anyway if you want to chat I'm here. Thanks Martin xxx