CuckoldFart.com

Curious Cathy in Tennessee, NEW, but maybe?

don/cathy

Cuckold Tests

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Your a beautiful woman and I would love to spend a couple of hours with you. First lots of foreplay and then to finish. I’m not a bull and not hung like a horse, just love sex.  I don’t have notches on the bedpost either. I live about 75 miles from Nashville. I’m just a common person that likes to have a good time. I’m 62 but love slow sex and lots of foreplay. I like giving massages. If Interested in just trying another man to see how you feel let me know. I’m respectful and gentle and playful. No strings attached. I’m not interested in changing your marriage either.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a trucker im in murpheesboro often. I understand yall are still in the talking about and discussion phase, As I mentioned I have helped several couples move toward or away from trying this lifestyle out. I would be willing to meet for a coffee or drink and sit and have a conversion no pressure or expections I have been doing this since 1990. Willing to help with no expections of no more than conversation 

• Like 3

On 1/5/2019 at 10:00 AM, don/cathy said:

Hello, very nervous about this but here goes... I am 45 and never ever done this before. Not sure yet however, maybe with some encouragement? We live in Tennessee, both professionals. Don is much older and has suggested this for some time. I AM HAPPILY MARRIED, but he thinks I might see a new side? I am open to discussions, please be nice, understand this is not a done deal and discretion is paramount. Don is a cuck, per say, however not into bi, demeaning, blah, blah..He suggested this as an addition to US. 

only cutoffs.jpg

pool4.jpg

It certainly spiced up our sex life. We are not into the demeaning stuff either, just great mfm action that leaves my wife very satisfied. You should try it. We have just done it with close friends.

Love the wet T-shirt. Awesome body, I thing you will find a lot of men that would love to help out. :)

• Like 4

On 1/4/2019 at 6:00 PM, don/cathy said:

Hello, very nervous about this but here goes... I am 45 and never ever done this before. Not sure yet however, maybe with some encouragement? We live in Tennessee, both professionals. Don is much older and has suggested this for some time. I AM HAPPILY MARRIED, but he thinks I might see a new side? I am open to discussions, please be nice, understand this is not a done deal and discretion is paramount. Don is a cuck, per say, however not into bi, demeaning, blah, blah..He suggested this as an addition to US. 

only cutoffs.jpg

pool4.jpg

Cathy I had the same problem but I was the one with it. I had affairs but had never been with anyone but me, she wanted to see what it was to be with another man and seeing that I have been with others it was not fair for me to object to her wishes to at least go to a swinging club to observe and mabe join in. Did, she enjoyed it and to my surprise I injoyed watching her,  she enjoyed playing with other men and had satisfied, we have been happy ever since.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, gene1313 said:

Cathy I had the same problem but I was the one with it. I had affairs but had never been with anyone but me, she wanted to see what it was to be with another man and seeing that I have been with others it was not fair for me to object to her wishes to at least go to a swinging club to observe and mabe join in. Did, she enjoyed it and to my surprise I injoyed watching her,  she enjoyed playing with other men and had satisfied, we have been happy ever since.

I think that’s awesome that it turned out so well in your case. I am very blessed to have such an understanding and loving husband. As I’ve said over and over it’s his idea that I date outside the marriage, and who am I to argue with him. Giggle.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...