CuckoldFart.com

Curious Cathy in Tennessee, NEW, but maybe?

don/cathy

CUCKOLD TEST

You are a very sexy woman. 

It took me years to convince my wife to try it and finally she agreed to try erotic massage, after she met him a few time he became her lover for one year. 

My wife says once you get use to fly first class it's hard to fly economy. Now she love it and the only regret she have, she didn't start sooner. 

• Like 7

I think Cathy is about to start one hell of a journey, it’s just its a new situation that she has to deal with.

But she has Don to help her, she is a very nice and desirable lady, so once she understands where she is, I think she will be enjoying herself tremendously. 

Give her a few months just to analyse it all, to come to terms with what her husband is allowing her to and she will be like a young adult out exploring the world again.

The bulls are waiting for you Cathy, you have put your photos out there already, the first step to inviting them to come and have you.

Take your time, then go and enjoy all they have to offer you.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, don/cathy said:

Good morning, and thank you for the note. Yes both Don and I are brand new to this, and yes we are both scared to death. I'm still not sold on the idea, just discussing it makes my stomach queasy . I won't lie there is a sense of excitement involved in even discussing it that is almost addictive, I'm not sure how to explain it? Something I want you to understand, I adore my husband. He loves me very much, and this is his idea  and not mine  .  We are looking at this as an addition to our marriage not to take away.  

I believe the term cuck is  does not quite apply to Don. If anything it may even apply to me?  

He is not bi,  he is not into being humiliated and demeaned. 

Its more about letting me experience something I have never done. 

On face value, I'm a soccer mom and work as a nurse. NO one would have a clue I would even  contemplate such actions, or such a character change.  

Sorry this just seems so complex/convoluted, complicated, maybe with your experience you'll actually understand what I might need? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Cathy and don

Hi don/Cathy 

welcome to a whole new fun and exciting world. The nervousness you both are feeling is completely natural along with the excitement it does sound like you both are more a hotwife and stag couple than a cuckold couple which is a lot more like my husband and I, which started out swinging in 03. If you’d like I could recommend a few ways you both can ease into the lifestyle with very little pressure and at your own pace and completely discreet.  

Best of wishes to you both   N. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2019 at 10:00 PM, don/cathy said:

Good morning, and thank you for the note. Yes both Don and I are brand new to this, and yes we are both scared to death. I'm still not sold on the idea, just discussing it makes my stomach queasy . I won't lie there is a sense of excitement involved in even discussing it that is almost addictive, I'm not sure how to explain it? Something I want you to understand, I adore my husband. He loves me very much, and this is his idea  and not mine  .  We are looking at this as an addition to our marriage not to take away.  

I believe the term cuck is  does not quite apply to Don. If anything it may even apply to me?  

On face value, I'm a soccer mom and work as a nurse. NO one would have a clue I would even  contemplate such actions, or such a character change.  

Sorry this just seems so complex/convoluted, complicated, maybe with your experience you'll actually understand what I might need? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Cathy and don

That does not seem convoluted my fellow traveler, just feels normal and maybe like a nervously exciting start to a new adventure. Actually its the strength of your love for each other is reflected in the boldness of being here.

Thanks for being here, and replying. It would be nice to keep in touch. And did I say, you are really beautiful, the kind of perfect mature woman a guy would just love to keep on watching.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

i'd love to chat with you more if you'd like. i'm 49 mwm, professional that's gone through this and share my wife occasionally. email/PM me if you'd like to chat more. i'd like to get to know you both more and can maybe ease your tensions/fears a bit about it. I commute to nashville weekly for work FWIW. Hope to hear back from you via email. Love all your sexy pics. great body and sexy curves.MMM....MMMM....MMMMMM

• Like 4

On 1/7/2019 at 11:30 AM, don/cathy said:

You sound like you both are exploring the wonderful,exciting and sexy life of a Hotwife-- enjoy the journey and keep us all excited along with you both!!!!

• Like 4