CuckoldFart.com

Watching

Guest SandL

One of the reasons that we joined this site was to get some help. There is no one in our lives that we can talk about this lifestyle to or ask questions of, so hearing from others who have been in the lifestyle and gaining some wisdom from their experience is a big deal to us. 

I (the wife) have been openly having sex with another man for several months now and we have never taken the leap into my husband actually watching. We both really enjoy “reliving” it after I come home but haven’t taken that next step. Our question is this: is there any reason we should not take that step? Have any of you experienced negative repercussions from the husband watching? 

We would love to hear both the wife’s and the husband’s view on this. 

Thanks!! 

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests

We started out a little different in our adventures, we started out swinging so seeing each other  play with others was something  we were used to from the start. From our experience though, I say go for it if he wants to,  the passion it’ll bring out of him for you is something from him that you haven’t seen before.  My husband absolutely loves watching, and I don’t mind putting on a good show for him either 😉😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest SandL
3 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

We started out a little different in our adventures, we started out swinging so seeing each other  play with others was something  we were used to from the start. From our experience though, I say go for it if he wants to,  the passion it’ll bring out of him for you is something from him that you haven’t seen before.  My husband absolutely loves watching, and I don’t mind putting on a good show for him either 😉😉

Thank you for responding! :) We both really want him to watch, but we’ve always eventually backed out. He’s voiced concerns that it will negatively affect our sex life. But you’re confirming what I’ve said...mainly because when my husband hears me tell about sex with my guy and be very detailed he goes crazy (in a very good way :)). 

So thank you! 

You are more than welcome.  

Exactly, it the male instint to want to make you his again, no doubt hearing you tell him about it drives him wild, imaginethat only 100 times more.  I even take it a bit further,  depending on where we are I either make him wait till we get home or till my toy leaves before he’s allowed to get any. He sits and watches fully dressed and not touching his self till we are done.  There are some that like to have their guy completely naked and fully @@@@@@@ so they fill vulnerable, depending on where you are at in your relationship there are many fun ways to enjoy this. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SandL said:

One of the reasons that we joined this site was to get some help. There is no one in our lives that we can talk about this lifestyle to or ask questions of, so hearing from others who have been in the lifestyle and gaining some wisdom from their experience is a big deal to us. 

I (the wife) have been openly having sex with another man for several months now and we have never taken the leap into my husband actually watching. We both really enjoy “reliving” it after I come home but haven’t taken that next step. Our question is this: is there any reason we should not take that step? Have any of you experienced negative repercussions from the husband watching? 

Thanks!! 

Hi to you both.

we have been in this lifestyle for a bit more than 10 years now...it has been a gradual, funfilled and at times, painful journey, with a lot of transitions...  We started where my wife would meet other guys, with my ok and encouragement, and frequently when she was out by herself of with the girls, and had many lovers like this, usually meeting with them on quite a few occasions.  This developed gradually to her taking pictures and videos for me to enjoy and would re-live the experiences when we were together.  It developed further to me being involved with her in some threesomes with some of her lovers, but def not all because she likes that independence of playing by herself.  We then started meeting men who liked me playing with them to some degree while she watched and played  😉  but now, she has two regular lovers without me having any involvement.  We often have open and frank discussions about them, such as the difficulty she has taking their hard cocks too deep in her mouth (they are both in their 30s - I'm in my 60s...she is in between)... and we have even loaned money to one of them.  So, back to your question... I do love watching my Hotwife with her lovers - it gives me a great sense of pleasure and satisfaction to see her being pleasured and enjoying herself.  I disagree with Hotwife/cuck luvR who says it's a man's instinct to make his wife 'his' again...certainly not for us, and I think not for a lot of submissive cuckold husbands... for me it's about seeing my HotWife having pleasure - that's what gives me pleasure.  I'm a giver and love giving to her.  of course, I also like pleasure and my pleasure is frequently watching her be pleasured...!  Hope that all makes sense.  

SandS

🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, cookman said:

Hi to you both.

we have been in this lifestyle for a bit more than 10 years now...it has been a gradual, funfilled and at times, painful journey, with a lot of transitions...  We started where my wife would meet other guys, with my ok and encouragement, and frequently when she was out by herself of with the girls, and had many lovers like this, usually meeting with them on quite a few occasions.  This developed gradually to her taking pictures and videos for me to enjoy and would re-live the experiences when we were together.  It developed further to me being involved with her in some threesomes with some of her lovers, but def not all because she likes that independence of playing by herself.  We then started meeting men who liked me playing with them to some degree while she watched and played  😉  but now, she has two regular lovers without me having any involvement.  We often have open and frank discussions about them, such as the difficulty she has taking their hard cocks too deep in her mouth (they are both in their 30s - I'm in my 60s...she is in between)... and we have even loaned money to one of them.  So, back to your question... I do love watching my Hotwife with her lovers - it gives me a great sense of pleasure and satisfaction to see her being pleasured and enjoying herself.  I disagree with Hotwife/cuck luvR who says it's a man's instinct to make his wife 'his' again...certainly not for us, and I think not for a lot of submissive cuckold husbands... for me it's about seeing my HotWife having pleasure - that's what gives me pleasure.  I'm a giver and love giving to her.  of course, I also like pleasure and my pleasure is frequently watching her be pleasured...!  Hope that all makes sense.  

SandS

🙂

Fact: it has been proven subconsciously that male instincts through evolution takes over, the male see it as matting competition which is one reason they  enjoy and become aroused and want to be with there wife immediately after. It may be different and not as strong if you are submissive guy but for your average to confident guys that’s why they can not wait to get their hands on there wife’s afterwards. 

• Like 3

As a bull in genera I prefer to be alone with the wife at least until things are very well established.  I have done things like had the husband hand his wife off to me on a Friday evening and given her a big greeting kiss in front of him and returned her to him sometime Saturday afternoon with several loads inside for him to discover while we three had brunch together at a local place, but I rather enjoy initial exploring time to really come to know her responses and what has the most profound effect on her with it just being the two of us.

Once she and I are well in tune with each other's needs it can then be fun to include him in different ways.  I like the initial he gets to hear, but not see the action.  This I do by either banning him from the room, or by binding him and blindfolding him if he is in the same room.  There is great possibility for all sorts of wonderful fun by going slow in this way with an eventual visual reveal sometime down the road.

I have on occasion with couples that were not long term just initially allowed the cuck to watch, but I find the road of anticipation and restricted participation tends to drive a cuck wild.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, SandL said:

Thanks!! 

L my husband  enjoys watching he usually masterbates he and the first blackman i was with have become friends they watck ball games together

• Like 2

Guest SandL

Thanks Maryann! That is encouraging! Though I’m not sure they could do that. It would be interesting though, to say the least to see them watching a basketball game together! My husband actually played college basketball and played in the NCAA tournament and even played professionally overseas in the 2nd highest European league for one year. Even now, in leagues around town, he still blows people away. So that would be fun to watch! Lol 

But thanks for the encouragement...truly. That is very hopeful! 

L

My wife and started this cockolding thing about five years ago.  I, the cuck, am always there.   I sometimes fuff them then guide his cock into her.  When they are done she tells me to lick and suck them both clean.   Love that part the best but it took us a while to get there.  Have fun

• Like 7

L,

Excellent post and great question.  Like just about everything else in the lifestyle, each step should be taken after careful consideration, both personally and together as a couple.

I've been involved with couples for over ten years, typically in the form of long-term, steady relationships.  With most of them, the husbands watched from the beginning, but I did have a couple where the husbands only joined to watch later.  

I have been really lucky and never had any really negative experiences.  I think that stems from my experience with other couples, which has helped me understand the husband's role and help them enjoy the event.  Each is going to be a bit different, but I want to make sure that they feel welcomed and not like an awkward third wheel. I've learned to read their body language and pay attention to how they react throughout the session. Although my primary focus is always on the wife's pleasure, I realize the more the husbands enjoy the experience, the more they will be supportive of the relationship.

With that said, some level of jealousy is often to be expected. The husbands are sharing something very precious to them and that alone is usually enough to cause some jealousy, but even more so considering that I am providing something special for their wives (or I wouldn't be there in the first place).  I'm just mindful of that, especially at first, and always emphasize that this isn't me versus the husband.  Instead it us working together to make sure she is pleasured in a way she deserves.  We have different roles in that and there is a power dynamic, but it is a team sport.

That's a long way of saying that things should go well with your husband watching.  Just make sure that your lover understand ands appreciates your husband's role, while your husband appreciates your lover for what he is providing you.  As long as there is mutual respect between everyone and you take things at a comfortable pace, it should be an incredible experience.  

I still remember sitting in the kitchen with the first boyfriend (future husband) who watched me with his then girlfriend (future wife) and him looking me in the eyes and saying that watching us had been the most erotic experience of his life.  No wonder I've been involved with couples since ;)

E

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, athlete951 said:

L,

Excellent post and great question.  Like just about everything else in the lifestyle, each step should be taken after careful consideration, both personally and together as a couple.

I've been involved with couples for over ten years, typically in the form of long-term, steady relationships.  With most of them, the husbands watched from the beginning, but I did have a couple where the husbands only joined to watch later.  

I have been really lucky and never had any really negative experiences.  I think that stems from my experience with other couples, which has helped me understand the husband's role and help them enjoy the event.  Each is going to be a bit different, but I want to make sure that they feel welcomed and not like an awkward third wheel. I've learned to read their body language and pay attention to how they react throughout the session. Although my primary focus is always on the wife's pleasure, I realize the more the husbands enjoy the experience, the more they will be supportive of the relationship.

With that said, some level of jealousy is often to be expected. The husbands are sharing something very precious to them and that alone is usually enough to cause some jealousy, but even more so considering that I am providing something special for their wives (or I wouldn't be there in the first place).  I'm just mindful of that, especially at first, and always emphasize that this isn't me versus the husband.  Instead it us working together to make sure she is pleasured in a way she deserves.  We have different roles in that and there is a power dynamic, but it is a team sport.

That's a long way of saying that things should go well with your husband watching.  Just make sure that your lover understand ands appreciates your husband's role, while your husband appreciates your lover for what he is providing you.  As long as there is mutual respect between everyone and you take things at a comfortable pace, it should be an incredible experience.  

I still remember sitting in the kitchen with the first boyfriend (future husband) who watched me with his then girlfriend (future wife) and him looking me in the eyes and saying that watching us had been the most erotic experience of his life.  No wonder I've been involved with couples since ;)

E

It’s nice to see another guy who gets it and understands the dynamics of couples and roles of  each persons involved 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SandL said:

Thanks Maryann! That is encouraging! Though I’m not sure they could do that. It would be interesting though, to say the least to see them watching a basketball game together! My husband actually played college basketball and played in the NCAA tournament and even played professionally overseas in the 2nd highest European league for one year. Even now, in leagues around town, he still blows people away. So that would be fun to watch! Lol 

But thanks for the encouragement...truly. That is very hopeful! 

L

With my first cuck couple we went to dinner as a trio, went on trips together and did any number of vanilla things as a trio.  When it came time for bed she and I would end up at my place and he would end up at their place.

I would welcome a new cuck couple in my life that I could be social with outside the bedroom.

12 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

It’s nice to see another guy who gets it and understands the dynamics of couples and roles of  each persons involved 

Thank you very much.  I would be curious to hear your perspective, but I think the difference between bulls and guys who just like the idea of having sex with a wife is that understanding of a couple's dynamic and the roles of those involved.  That includes that they care about the husbands involvement and development.  What a lot of guys don't get is that if they invest a little effort in the cucks, the cucks will often become the biggest cheerleaders of the relationship between the bull and the wife.

With a couple like SandL, who are new to the lifestyle and the husband hasn't watched yet, I would take it slow.  I would encourage the wife to do exactly like L is doing and share every intimate detail of our one-on-one encounters.  I would then start to breach the communication barrier between her husband and I.  That could be as simple as telling her to tell him thank you for the evening we had together or telling him that I really enjoyed her outfit tonight and encourage him to help her wear more things like that for me.  Eventually I would want to start communicating with him directly via phone call, text, and/or email.  I would want us to be comfortable talking to one another, not just lifestyle stuff, but just general conversation.  The goal is that by the time he and I meet in person, I want to skip the awkward first conversation and simply pick our conversation up where we left off last.  I want him to be at ease with me.

While getting to know him, I would let him know that he is welcomed to watch her and I, whenever she and he decide they are ready for that step (wife always gets the veto).  I would tell him that I am very comfortable with that and that I think he would really enjoy it.  Furthermore, by watching, he is showing her how supportive he is, so it isn't just a positive for the husband, but also good for the wife.  In the end, he never has to watch, but I want him to want to watch.

Last, but not least, I think most wives in the lifestyle really appreciate when I invest time and effort in building a relationship with their husbands.  They want their husbands to be happy too and it definitely helps when they know their husbands really like their bulls.  When it isn't just themselves who are eagerly anticipating their bulls coming over, but their husbands as well.  When done right, I've had cucks that developed something akin to crushes, for lack of a better word and if it makes sense.

I would be interested in hearing your and SandL's (both husband's and wife's) perspective on that.

Eric

• Like 4

Guest SandL
14 hours ago, athlete951 said:

L,

E

Wow. Thank you so much Eric for that thoughtful response. Everything you wrote is true...generally speaking and more close to home. My husband is sharing “something precious” to him (we love each other very much) my lover is “providing something special” and I am being “pleasured” (by my guy and by my husband’s willingness to see me get something I otherwise wouldn’t). 

My guy and my husband would normally get along pretty well, I think. The issue we have is how it all started and that we didn’t enter into this lifestyle with a whole lot of trust. I broke the trust by having an affair. We’re both in the same place now and in very much in favor of this lifestyle, but getting to that next step is not as easy as it could have been if I had been honest to begin with. We’re taking it slow and because of that I think we’ll get there! 

But thank you so much for your response. I really mean that. You sound like a great guy and any of your couples are very lucky to have you! 

L

1 hour ago, athlete951 said:

Thank you very much.  I would be curious to hear your perspective, but I think the difference between bulls and guys who just like the idea of having sex with a wife is that understanding of a couple's dynamic and the roles of those involved.  That includes that they care about the husbands involvement and development.  What a lot of guys don't get is that if they invest a little effort in the cucks, the cucks will often become the biggest cheerleaders of the relationship between the bull and the wife.

With a couple like SandL, who are new to the lifestyle and the husband hasn't watched yet, I would take it slow.  I would encourage the wife to do exactly like L is doing and share every intimate detail of our one-on-one encounters.  I would then start to breach the communication barrier between her husband and I.  That could be as simple as telling her to tell him thank you for the evening we had together or telling him that I really enjoyed her outfit tonight and encourage him to help her wear more things like that for me.  Eventually I would want to start communicating with him directly via phone call, text, and/or email.  I would want us to be comfortable talking to one another, not just lifestyle stuff, but just general conversation.  The goal is that by the time he and I meet in person, I want to skip the awkward first conversation and simply pick our conversation up where we left off last.  I want him to be at ease with me.

While getting to know him, I would let him know that he is welcomed to watch her and I, whenever she and he decide they are ready for that step (wife always gets the veto).  I would tell him that I am very comfortable with that and that I think he would really enjoy it.  Furthermore, by watching, he is showing her how supportive he is, so it isn't just a positive for the husband, but also good for the wife.  In the end, he never has to watch, but I want him to want to watch.

Last, but not least, I think most wives in the lifestyle really appreciate when I invest time and effort in building a relationship with their husbands.  They want their husbands to be happy too and it definitely helps when they know their husbands really like their bulls.  When it isn't just themselves who are eagerly anticipating their bulls coming over, but their husbands as well.  When done right, I've had cucks that developed something akin to crushes, for lack of a better word and if it makes sense.

I would be interested in hearing your and SandL's (both husband's and wife's) perspective on that.

Eric

I couldn’t agree more with a lot of what you said, I how ever do not look for not do I want a bull so to speak, to me that infers exclusiveness  in which case can lead to  attachment and feelings. I play with several guys which are all good friends of my husband, some are single and some are of married couples that we’ve swung with.  I agree %100 that when both the husband and other guy are on a level playing field with each other and know what the score is it can be much more exciting and enjoyable for all. 

• Like 1

Yes. It could have an adverse effect upon your relationship. But that should be obvious. Hell, buying brussel sprouts "again" can have an adverse effect on a relationship. But what you really want to know is something no one can really answer for you. In order for you to answer this question for yourself, you need to consider how much you really know of yourselves and each other. When I say that, I don't merely mean the illusions we present to ourselves. I mean the real you. For instance, is your husband truly accepting of your sexual interactions or is he merely going along with your desires? Is he secretly the jealous type and, if so, how does that jealousy affect him? Some men like that they become jealous of their wive's sexual interactions with other men. Some men recognize that jealousy as representative of the fact that they love their wife and it adds to their relationship, strengthening it. And, of course, the opposite is also true, meaning that some men respond to feelings of jealousy with hostility and violence. Consider all of the particulars before doing anything. For instance, are you a dominant or is your husband a submissive? Do you have emotional feelings for the man you are planning to have sex with in front of your husband? How would your husband feel if you did have feelings for the other man? And what is going on in the mind of the man you will be having sex with? Is he simply happy to help, or is his motive something more - like an act of trying to claim you as his in front of your husband?

By raising this question, it is clear that your realize that your having sex with another man in front of your husband is not just a matter of your performing the sex act. If your husband is asking to be able to watch, make sure that is what he really wants. We sometimes lose ourselves in our fantasies and the resultant realities do not come into play until our fantasies are realized and we find they are not necessarily what we expect. So, again, I say you need to be sure that it is what you really want before you dive into those waters.

• Like 1

Guest SandL
5 minutes ago, Stormgod said:

Yes. It could have an adverse effect upon your relationship. But that should be obvious. Hell, buying brussel sprouts "again" can have an adverse effect on a relationship. But what you really want to know is something no one can really answer for you. In order for you to answer this question for yourself, you need to consider how much you really know of yourselves and each other. When I say that, I don't merely mean the illusions we present to ourselves. I mean the real you. For instance, is your husband truly accepting of your sexual interactions or is he merely going along with your desires? Is he secretly the jealous type and, if so, how does that jealousy affect him? Some men like that they become jealous of their wive's sexual interactions with other men. Some men recognize that jealousy as representative of the fact that they love their wife and it adds to their relationship, strengthening it. And, of course, the opposite is also true, meaning that some men respond to feelings of jealousy with hostility and violence. Consider all of the particulars before doing anything. For instance, are you a dominant or is your husband a submissive? Do you have emotional feelings for the man you are planning to have sex with in front of your husband? How would your husband feel if you did have feelings for the other man? And what is going on in the mind of the man you will be having sex with? Is he simply happy to help, or is his motive something more - like an act of trying to claim you as his in front of your husband?

By raising this question, it is clear that your realize that your having sex with another man in front of your husband is not just a matter of your performing the sex act. If your husband is asking to be able to watch, make sure that is what he really wants. We sometimes lose ourselves in our fantasies and the resultant realities do not come into play until our fantasies are realized and we find they are not necessarily what we expect. So, again, I say you need to be sure that it is what you really want before you dive into those waters.

Thanks for the wisdom! A lot to consider but obviously worth the consideration! 

L

Very tough to generalize here, each couple is different.  Add to that, I'm not in the market for friends and many times cucks think it's all good to call me either to chat or suck my dick.  I usually take my direction based on what the wife is looking for.  I've said before that even though I'm not particularly interested in humiliating a cuckold, have done when a wife and cuck are into it.  Had a situation once with a countess (no shit, a real live countess) who really got off having surgeon hubby there to insult.  I think generally speaking, I am respectful of the cuck (after all, he's sharing his wife with me) and find it useful to know all the boundaries before any event.

• Like 2

One thing you should not do is make a sex video. If your lover is not comfortable with your husband being present do not let him talk you into making a video. My wife had been fooling around, but I did not know about it. One time her boyfriend talked her into making a sex video. It is now all over the internet for the whole world to see. That is actually how I found out when a buddy tipped me off. Your situation is different but do not allow any cameras to record anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maury said:

One thing you should not do is make a sex video. If your lover is not comfortable with your husband being present do not let him talk you into making a video. My wife had been fooling around, but I did not know about it. One time her boyfriend talked her into making a sex video. It is now all over the internet for the whole world to see. That is actually how I found out when a buddy tipped me off. Your situation is different but do not allow any cameras to record anything.

Wise advice!

I didn't read all of the replies, so forgive me if I suggest something that has already been mentioned.  

I am the hubby.  Have you thought about videoing your activities with your boy friend and letting your husband watch them later.  This is a good step to take.  If that goes well, then maybe do a facetime.  If your husband handles both of those well, then, more than likely, he is prepared to watch in person.

This is how my wife and I did it.  I wanted to watch her with another man right away, but she was worried I would freak out.  Now, she actually enjoys it when I watch.

I'm not sure what your boundaries are, nor what your husband's limits are, but once you and your bf are comfortable with your husband being present, it opens up more exciting opportunities.  I am, now, very good friends with my wife's bf.  We live in Colorado and he and I will actually ski and mountain bike together.  

We have progressed to doing threesomes, and the three of us go out together.  Although she spends the night at his house a good bit, he will also spend the night at our house.  When he does, the three of us share our king size bed.  

The three of us just took a short vacation to San Diego together.  When we checked into our hotel, the young girl, checking us in, was a little confused that we reserved a room with a king bed, but there were three of us.  The young girl asked if we would prefer two queen beds.  I grinned at her and said "no, it's me, my wife and her boy friend, we're used to sharing a king."  The young girl grinned at my wife and said "lucky woman."

My wife's bf is 15 yrs younger than she and I.  We have been doing this for several months now and he has shown no intent of taking my wife away from me and she has shown no indication of wanting to leave me for him.  They just really enjoy having sex with each other.  

He has a bigger cock than I do and he gets erections much more frequently than I can.  He makes my wife orgasm in ways that I cannot and I, absolutely, love watching him bring so much pleasure to my wife.

This may sound odd, but I actually get more arousal watching my wife have sex with her bf than having sex with her myself.  They both know this, so she, currently, has more sex with him than she does with me.  She is ok with it as long as she and I still have sex, at least, a few times a week.

Good luck with your adventure.  Our's has been very successful so far.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest SandL
1 hour ago, pflash99 said:

I didn't read all of the replies, so forgive me if I suggest something that has already been mentioned.  

I am the hubby.  Have you thought about videoing your activities with your boy friend and letting your husband watch them later.  This is a good step to take.  If that goes well, then maybe do a facetime.  If your husband handles both of those well, then, more than likely, he is prepared to watch in person.

This is how my wife and I did it.  I wanted to watch her with another man right away, but she was worried I would freak out.  Now, she actually enjoys it when I watch.

I'm not sure what your boundaries are, nor what your husband's limits are, but once you and your bf are comfortable with your husband being present, it opens up more exciting opportunities.  I am, now, very good friends with my wife's bf.  We live in Colorado and he and I will actually ski and mountain bike together.  

We have progressed to doing threesomes, and the three of us go out together.  Although she spends the night at his house a good bit, he will also spend the night at our house.  When he does, the three of us share our king size bed.  

The three of us just took a short vacation to San Diego together.  When we checked into our hotel, the young girl, checking us in, was a little confused that we reserved a room with a king bed, but there were three of us.  The young girl asked if we would prefer two queen beds.  I grinned at her and said "no, it's me, my wife and her boy friend, we're used to sharing a king."  The young girl grinned at my wife and said "lucky woman."

My wife's bf is 15 yrs younger than she and I.  We have been doing this for several months now and he has shown no intent of taking my wife away from me and she has shown no indication of wanting to leave me for him.  They just really enjoy having sex with each other.  

He has a bigger cock than I do and he gets erections much more frequently than I can.  He makes my wife orgasm in ways that I cannot and I, absolutely, love watching him bring so much pleasure to my wife.

This may sound odd, but I actually get more arousal watching my wife have sex with her bf than having sex with her myself.  They both know this, so she, currently, has more sex with him than she does with me.  She is ok with it as long as she and I still have sex, at least, a few times a week.

Good luck with your adventure.  Our's has been very successful so far.

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful response! Very sweet :) To date, my husband has looked at some pics of me with my guy. Nothing too crazy...just my hand holding his cock and one with me smiling while holding him. It gave my husband the idea of how big he was. That seemed to move us toward watching, but it eventually stalled. I do have a short video and we’ve talked about him watching it but as of today, he hasn’t seen it. Hopefully this post will help him make that step :) Thank you so much for not only talking about what you did to ease yourself into watching but also talking about where it led! Very helpful indeed! 

10 hours ago, SandL said:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful response! Very sweet :) To date, my husband has looked at some pics of me with my guy. Nothing too crazy...just my hand holding his cock and one with me smiling while holding him. It gave my husband the idea of how big he was. That seemed to move us toward watching, but it eventually stalled. I do have a short video and we’ve talked about him watching it but as of today, he hasn’t seen it. Hopefully this post will help him make that step :) Thank you so much for not only talking about what you did to ease yourself into watching but also talking about where it led! Very helpful indeed! 

I do hope it helped.  This type of lifestyle can be quite exciting, but clear, open communication with your husband is vital.  Learn his limits, likes and dislikes.  No matter how much you enjoy the sex with your bf, always keep the relationship with your husband primary.  

Since we started this, my wife has had more than one bf.  A few started getting too possessive and she quickly ended it.  Also, keep in mind, physical only relationships usually don't last very long.  Her current bf has lasted longer than any others, but she and I expect him to drift away eventually, as well.  So, don't let yourself get too attached to your bf.  If you do, you're just setting yourself up for heartbreak.  So, just enjoy the sex while it lasts.  

There is nothing wrong if that happens, and believe me, there is a never ending supply of good, healthy men that just want a sex only relationship for a while.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been watching my wife with her current lover for the past three years, maybe on average once a week.  They enjoy being alone together, at his place, with about the same frequency.  When I do get to watch, they both tell me that my watching increases the intensity of their orgasms. Additionally, I have my strongest orgasms while masturbating as I watch them.  But I also greatly respect their "alone" time and recognize it as so important to nurturing their relationship.  They have had an emotional connection for many years as he was a lover of hers before she met me. I will say though, that I agree with Captainblack that it is important in the early stages of the cuckold relationship for the bull and the wife to spend a lot of time alone together without the husband. That way they can best get to know one another's bodies, likes, dislikes, turn-ons and maybe turn-offs. Then it is much less awkward when the husband/cuckold finally is permitted to watch them make love.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1