CuckoldFart.com

BISEX CUCKOLD

gilloraisso

Hi. I am a 47-year-old cuckold married with a gorgeous woman. I am bisex and like pussies and cocks of male and shemales. I enjoy watching my wife fucking bulls. Four years ago I discovered I am bisex and now I enjoy fucking females, males and shemales. Two of my wife bulls fucked me. There are other cuckolds who are bi-sexual and like or dream to be screwed by their wife's bulls?  Please look at attached pics. My wife , me, and her actual bull's cock

DSC03433-780x1024.jpg

il cazzo che se la scopa.jpg

11_3.jpeg

• Like 12

• 3 months later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

On 7/17/2019 at 9:24 AM, sissystephanie said:

Now that you have learned to take big dicks do you find yourself thinking you can’t get enough and think about getting your next one every single day,...morning, noon and night?

I do. I go to a gay movie theatre to get fucked almost every weekend. I’m not feminine but I love taking big cocks up my ass. 

• Like 3

On 7/20/2019 at 9:02 AM, Bimarried001 said:

I do. I go to a gay movie theatre to get fucked almost every weekend. I’m not feminine but I love taking big cocks up my ass. 

You must have had a hands-free orgasm while taking one up the ass that lasted forever!!!!

On 3/13/2019 at 6:56 PM, gilloraisso said:

Hi. I am a 47-year-old cuckold married with a gorgeous woman. I am bisex and like pussies and cocks of male and shemales. I enjoy watching my wife fucking bulls. Four years ago I discovered I am bisex and now I enjoy fucking females, males and shemales. Two of my wife bulls fucked me. There are other cuckolds who are bi-sexual and like or dream to be screwed by their wife's bulls?  Please look at attached pics. My wife , me, and her actual bull's cock

DSC03433-780x1024.jpg

il cazzo che se la scopa.jpg

11_3.jpeg

Did you enjoy wearing your pantyhose for them?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...