CuckoldFart.com

Summer

Mt872

CUCKOLD TEST

robert smith....

Technically...I don't think Elaine is actually "in" that top and shorts she is wearing. But the hell with being technical...let's just enjoy watching Elaine "working" in the garden!

You know how I feel about your wife...Elaine always has it "working"...and never fails to get me working!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

robert smith...

Couldn't get her to take the shorts off? That's ok...no problem. She probably would have wanted to have you watch as I took them off to get at that sweet pussy of hers!

Great pics...great look at her beautiful face and body! Gorgeous legs...and yummy tits!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

robert smith....thanks!

Thanks and you are so right, my friend! 1000% true...I like seeing Elaine's pussy! Love seeing her pussy...love seeing any of her, period. Face...tits, ass...legs, pussy...it's all good. Damn good!

I just wish I could see her pussy about a half inch from my face and tongue! Or with the tip of my hard cock pressing against her opening...her pretty pussy lips wrapped around it, ready to take my cock deep inside!

Love that you thought of me when showing her! Always treat to see your super-sexy wife, robert!

Thanks again

DomBull4U

robert smith...sexy bikini is right! But the sexy woman wearing it is what really makes these pics so awesome!

And robert, unless I'm mistaken, these pics were taken a few years apart. Elaine looks younger in the 2nd (bottom) pic. And in my opinion, Elaine got sexier with the passage of time. (If that's even possible...Elaine was pretty damn sexy, hard to think that she got sexier...but if it's possible...she DID!

The top pic is incredible! Her body looks amazing. Her tits...you know I have an obsession with Elaine's tits...but her tits look fucking incredible in the top pic. Fuller...rounder...just fucking perfect!

Just a few more weeks left in this summer. What a nice way to wind it down with great pics like these!

Sensational...thanks for sharing these!

DomBull4U

• 2 weeks later...

AdamCuck1991....congrats on your good luck that your gf enjoys running around the house naked!

Don't you think you should share your good fortune with all of us? I do. I think you should.

I think you should...with...or without...her knowlege. Since she runs around naked, it would be easy to "sneak" a few pics of her every once in a while.

However it would be preferable if she  posed for some pics for you to share with us.

You mentioned elsewhere that she enjoys fantasy play where she enjoys imagining another man being inside her while she is kissing you. This would be the next logical step along that line. Showing herself naked to other men...and then reading the comments they make....could be exciting for both of you.

Next time she enjoys that fantasy of fucking another man while she is kissing you...bring up the idea of sharing her pics with other men. Let her know that the idea of her being shared is something that excites you.

Either way...either with her knowingly posing...or even you sneaking a few pics...you'll find it exciting...and it will enhance your cuck desires.

Give it a try...and have some fun!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...