CuckoldFart.com

Summer

Mt872

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

In summer I encourage Liz to wear less rather than more. At garden parties and barbecues, I love seeing my friends talking to her while staring at her tits, and often pick a corner of a table in a pub garden so that she has to open her legs to get in to sit down - often a glimpse of her panties have been noticed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jack12345...

jack, I know you have been wanting me to "use" your wife again...wanting me to make her a dirty slut for me again. It's summer, right...and those cuck desires of yours kick in, don't they. Yes, they do...someone we both know, don't we.

I guess the reason is your sexy wife starts prancing around in one of her sexy bikinis...showing off her perfect milf summer body! And you see the attention she gets from other men...and your cuckold desires take over...and you want to see her fuckkng other men. It happens to cucks all over. I know you don't feel bad about it...and in fact...you love that cuck feeling...and love being a cuck husband.

It's summer jack...almost July. Shouldn't we be planning a nice little getaway for Faye? Doesn't she deserve a week away...or at least a weekend...where you can bring her to me...and offer her to me...so you can enjoy being a good cuck hubby...and she can be my "owned", "used" slut again. Again the answer is YES!

You should take her shopping and buy her some sexy new bathing suits. I'm sure she already has some for summer...but a new bikini or two will be a nice surprise for her. Especially when you tell her that she's going to spend some time being a slut for me again. To really turn her on and excite her...tell her that I want her to bring a suitcase filled with some of the sex toys she enjoys me using on her so much. You know how much she loves being submissive! Nipple clamps, cuffs, her spreader bar, a ball gag, and of course some of her fav vibes and dildos! Just the usual stuff, jack. Oh and don't forget some rope, a whip or two. Maybe a paddle...and definitely a flog! Don't forget those.

If we're not careful jack...the summer will slip away...and we don't want that to happen. Faye deserves a "submissive slut break"....let's check our schedules and set something up!

I know I'll hear from you soon. 

Thinking of your sexy wife, jack!

DomBull4U

574.jpg.ed92148b4dc076c16a4c1f4a6f5ffaf6 (1).jpg

589.jpg.2042d394d8b79a1cd3a2e9bf17b1aa84.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

jack12345...

jack, I know you have been wanting me to "use" your wife again...wanting me to make her a dirty slut for me again. It's summer, right...and those cuck desires of yours kick in, don't they. Yes, they do...someone we both know, don't we.

I guess the reason is your sexy wife starts prancing around in one of her sexy bikinis...showing off her perfect milf summer body! And you see the attention she gets from other men...and your cuckold desires take over...and you want to see her fuckkng other men. It happens to cucks all over. I know you don't feel bad about it...and in fact...you love that cuck feeling...and love being a cuck husband.

It's summer jack...almost July. Shouldn't we be planning a nice little getaway for Faye? Doesn't she deserve a week away...or at least a weekend...where you can bring her to me...and offer her to me...so you can enjoy being a good cuck hubby...and she can be my "owned", "used" slut again. Again the answer is YES!

You should take her shopping and buy her some sexy new bathing suits. I'm sure she already has some for summer...but a new bikini or two will be a nice surprise for her. Especially when you tell her that she's going to spend some time being a slut for me again. To really turn her on and excite her...tell her that I want her to bring a suitcase filled with some of the sex toys she enjoys me using on her so much. You know how much she loves being submissive! Nipple clamps, cuffs, her spreader bar, a ball gag, and of course some of her fav vibes and dildos! Just the usual stuff, jack. Oh and don't forget some rope, a whip or two. Maybe a paddle...and definitely a flog! Don't forget those.

If we're not careful jack...the summer will slip away...and we don't want that to happen. Faye deserves a "submissive slut break"....let's check our schedules and set something up!

DomBull4U

thank you sir

• Like 2

:D...my friend jack sent me this pic of his sexy wife in one of her new bathing suits.

I guess we can take that to mean that he likes the idea I had about having some summer fun with his wife!

As hot-n-sexy as she looks in that suit, I told jack the real fun would start when he stripped that bikini off of her and I got my hands on Faye's sweet body.

Good job, jack! Thanks!

DomBull4U

759752127_bikini1.PNG.16e2ac623aa865ffe527606289766e5e.PNG

• Like 4

11 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

:D...my friend jack sent me this pic of his sexy wife in one of her new bathing suits.

I guess we can take that to mean that he likes the idea I had about having some summer fun with his wife!

As hot-n-sexy as she looks in that suit, I told jack the real fun would start when he stripped that bikini off of her and I got my hands on Faye's sweet body.

Good job, jack! Thanks!

DomBull4U

759752127_bikini1.PNG.16e2ac623aa865ffe527606289766e5e.PNG

Thank you 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

chopper75...we should plan a nice beach outing! I used to be a "life's a beach" kinda guy...have kinda gotten away from it some these days.

Your hottie wife could lure me back...easily. I'm sure there would be plenty of hot pussy flashes...and tit flashes as your naughty wife had some fun trying to make me hard. Wouldn't take much! Not much at all! Fuck...I'm hard thinking about it....

Us on a secluded part of the beach...your wife with her bog tits out...and her bikini bottom pulled aside...her creamy cunt showing. You keeping an eye out for any beach walkers that might interrupt our fun....Mrschopper's and my fun...her sucking my cock...enjoying the warm sun and the ocean breeze as she did!

Fuck yeah!

DomBull4U

IMG_20161009_103001.thumb.jpg.589e631f4d3317a5e423bfebffea8ee0.jpg

IMG-20170707-WA0003.thumb.jpg.23bc7d1600e66982a2a53403dc647b03.jpg

chopper75....another fantastic job by your hot whore wife!

The proof is in the pudding or so they say. Your wife has some "pudding" sprayed all over those big fucking tits of hers...she going to run that in...or have "someone" clean it up?

Or maybe she'd just want to let it dry on her tits...a fun rememberance of a nice day spent at the beach!....feeling like a fucking whore for the rest of the day!

We really should plan a nice beach outing together!

DomBull4U

IMG_20160708_165503.webp 2143468577_DSC03170(640x480).webp

On 6/29/2019 at 3:21 AM, DomBull4U said:

jack12345...

DomBull4U

Jack123456,

Make sure you take plenty of photos of Faye sucking and fucking DomBull4U bareback on a beach this summer, especially ones that clearly show his seed in her sweet married pussy and possibly a creamy facial. I hope to provide true summer inspiration to my loving wife Gillian!

Gillian's hubby Josh

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...