CuckoldFart.com

Finding A Bull

subsucko

What is your approach to finding long term bulls? For us we start by exchange of messages, fantasies etc. Then when we feel comfortable we talk on Skype. Then we will meet to make sure all are comfortable. Sometimes this can take months to enjoy and even then there is no guarantees. We both have careers in which we have to be very careful about who knowsnabout our lifestyle. Do any of you have a similar approach? What works for you? What advice would you give to knew couples looking to open up?

• 2 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

First advice is to put a real location in your profile.  As I am sure you know the Sun never sets on the American Empire.  You could be anywhere from American Somonia to Maine. 

At the very least state and area, like Southern California, Texas Panhandle and so forth.

For my part I well understand the need for discretion and I am happy to be as discrete as anyone needs, but I will not waste time with people who are way too far away to make meeting a reality.

CB

• 3 weeks later...

For us its not at all like that. She picks randomly guys she likes at parties, events or when she stalks a guy at fff or Insta...she would never write for months! lol somehow I think that kills the urge to fuck! dont get me wrong, but if she is horny she wants to fuck and not write/talk with a guy for ages! :)

• Like 2

For us its not at all like that. She picks randomly guys she likes at parties, events or when she stalks a guy at fff or Insta...she would never write for months! lol somehow I think that kills the urge to fuck! dont get me wrong, but if she is horny she wants to fuck and not write/talk with a guy for ages! :)

Wish my wife was like that :rolleyes:

My previous advice stands.....put your location in your profile.  In case you had not noticed the "U.S." is a big place, which covers 12 timezones from the pacific islands like American Somoa to Maine.

Just saying "U.S" is pretty useless.  Much more useless than someone saying England, Scottland, or Wales.

This has been your free clue of the day.  So now you can not claim to be clueless.

CB

My previous advice stands.....put your location in your profile.  In case you had not noticed the "U.S." is a big place, which covers 12 timezones from the pacific islands like American Somoa to Maine.

Just saying "U.S" is pretty useless.  Much more useless than someone saying England, Scottland, or Wales.

This has been your free clue of the day.  So now you can not claim to be clueless.

CB

This was not meant as an advertisement. I was only curious as to other couples methods of search. If we were looking for a bull we would include pertinent information that would make it easier for them to find us.