CuckoldFart.com

Anklets

Naughty Nicki

CUCKOLD TEST

4 minutes ago, 🎉🎊LilNickysPlayhouse🎊🎉 said:

A little FYI for those who don’t know and a friendly reminder for those who do. 

D79E6761-1F27-412B-85E1-2522D10B26B5.jpeg

I actually used to be completely oblivious to this...until I picked a woman up in a bar, and later learned she was married. She said, “I thought you noticed my anklet”. Good times 😂

Guest SandL
On 5/17/2019 at 1:01 PM, 🎉🎊LilNickysPlayhouse🎊🎉 said:

A little FYI for those who don’t know and a friendly reminder for those who do. 

D79E6761-1F27-412B-85E1-2522D10B26B5.jpeg

Sending Steve this for a belated birthday present suggestion 😊😘

My wife wears one every day, everywhere she goes.  She has about fifteen different types, but we are amazed at how unnoticed they go.  However, my wife dresses very seductively.  So, maybe that's why.

We love how she gets disapproving looks from women yet grins from men, lol.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 10:22 AM, captainblack said:

I of course have had the experience of approaching a woman with an anklet to be told not only was she not looking, but her teen gave it to her, so it is a little bit of a crap shoot.

13 hours ago, pflash99 said:

My wife wears one every day, everywhere she goes.  She has about fifteen different types, but we are amazed at how unnoticed they go.  However, my wife dresses very seductively.  So, maybe that's why.

We love how she gets disapproving looks from women yet grins from men, lol.

Unfortunately it’s not a very well know fad, as occasionally you do get a vanilla lady wearing one who is none the wiser and can lead to a little bit of embarrassment.  My only advise would to be if a lady is wearing one then try to look and see if and what charm is on it.  

10 hours ago, 🎉🎊LilNickysPlayhouse🎊🎉 said:

Unfortunately it’s not a very well know fad, as occasionally you do get a vanilla lady wearing one who is none the wiser and can lead to a little bit of embarrassment.  My only advise would to be if a lady is wearing one then try to look and see if and what charm is on it.  

True.  My wife wore one to a photo shoot.  I bought her a boudoir photo session and the anklet she wore had a female symbol charm with male symbol charms on each side.  The female photographer noticed it and asked her what it meant.  My wife told her, in a very matter of fact way, that one male symbol stood for me (her husband) and the other stood for her bf, lol.

• Like 2

Guest SandL
Just now, 🎉🎊LilNickysPlayhouse🎊🎉 said:

If I had to guess, I’d go out on a limb and say maybe a QOS  charm ?

Yup! Either that or BBC. I’ll let Steve pick :) 

Guest SandL
49 minutes ago, 🎉🎊LilNickysPlayhouse🎊🎉 said:

BBC might be to obvious,  but a  ♠️ Might be just enough 

You mean people will know how much I love the British Broadcasting Channel???? Hmmmmmmmmmm

😂

Guest SandL
43 minutes ago, 🎉🎊LilNickysPlayhouse🎊🎉 said:

LMFAO!!!!  You could maybe get away with it if you had an accent, lol. 

I can do a bloody English accent! 😊

Guest SandL
22 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

You don't even have to fake the accent...they show the BBC on PBS here in the U.S. Public Television...you know! 

You COULD just be a fan of some of their shows. Well, you COULD...

DomBull4U 

I liked Sherlock