CuckoldFart.com

Who knows?

Mt872

Guest DarthCuckold

Her father knows. She was 18 and still living at home. He walked in on her getting fucked by a guy that was definitely not me. He was mad at her for hurting me but she told him it was ok and I knew what was up. He didn't believe her though, and talked to me alone. But I reaffirmed everything she said. 

• 1 month later...

CUCKOLD TEST

A very interesting topic. There seems to be a common theme that runs through the posts on this topic. Most seem to acknowledge that there is still a social stigma attached to this lifestyle. Which can lead to embarrassment at the very least. This stigma weighs most heavily on the couple involved rather than the bull. For this reason I think the onus to divulge their situation should always be with the couple involved ( not withstanding family and friends finding out accidently).

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 2miklspacer said:

A very interesting topic. There seems to be a common theme that runs through the posts on this topic. Most seem to acknowledge that there is still a social stigma attached to this lifestyle. Which can lead to embarrassment at the very least. This stigma weighs most heavily on the couple involved rather than the bull. For this reason I think the onus to divulge their situation should always be with the couple involved ( not withstanding family and friends finding out accidently).

can't argue with that

12 hours ago, 2miklspacer said:

Agree also. My immediate family (brother and parents) know. A certain group of friends know, some of which I’ve been a bull for. I’m always careful to ask couples who knows about them. So that I can avoid any related conversation when need be.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Close friends know that we have swapped and 3somed. My brother new and he fucked my wife. I fucked his wife a few times too.

We did attend a few swingers parties without having sex, so those people knew and some of them we knew from other social gatherings. 

We were approached about it many times in the motorbike club we were part of so I think yes those in the lifestyle can spot others.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

4 of My close friends know & 2 of their husbands & one of the hubbies fucks me now & again , 2 of my husbands friends know and hubbies younger brother who we have had 6 or 7 3sums with , and he’s fucked me on my own a dozen or so times and also my 2 regular fuckbuddy/ lovers who both have full permission to fuck me anytime they want , morning, noon & night any day and they both do on a regular basis, we set 1 rule which is me or Sam cannot ever say no, which makes it very exciting & sexily random lol

• Like 5

My wife couldn't resist telling two or three of her friends. One of them was only a teenage girl and she made one or two subtle comments in front of me, such as mentioning my wife "looking for a younger model", but the other one actually told me how lucky my wife was to have such a considerate, understanding husband. She confessed that she often got laid on girls's nights out, but her husband would kill her if he found out and wished he had the same attitude as me so she could be more open about it. Another she went on holiday with was shocked when my wife pulled a young guy in a pub. "What about Pete?, she asked. "It's fine", my wife replied. "He likes me doing it. I'll tell him when we go home."

Since our divorce 7 years ago, I have confided in three or four women I know that I had encouraged my wife to get sex elsewhere as long as she came home and told me. All were a bit surprised that I would do such a thing, one calling her a slut, whilst another said she'd do the same if I wanted her to if we were married.

I've also told a work colleague who said he wished we were still together so he could have fucked my wife for me and two other ex-workmates who both thought they'd fucked her behind my back and were shocked, but also a bit relieved that i was in on it from the start. Both are now my friends on Faceb00k and both said they felt a bit guilty fucking my wife, but neither were going to miss the opportunity to get their dicks inside her.

• Like 4