CuckoldFart.com

Who knows?

Mt872

Cuckold Tests

My best friend knows he's been a fwb for a while now.

Some of the guys at my work know, and a couple of the guys my wife works at have exchanged nudes and sexts.

My youngest brother used to watch her shower, he was about 25 at the time.

Never worked up the nerve to pursue it.

Women who love sex are a treasure. 

I'm very lucky to have found a woman who loves me and loves sex with me and many partners too😎😎😎😎

• Like 5

Guest creative41

Several friends and family members

Edited by creative41
cat walker on keyboard while responding

Many of our friends know.  I have a nephew on my side that knows.  He's an Army Ranger.  He saw a lot of swinging going in the Army and was able to pick up that we were that way.  He asked me point blank and I told him yes.  

My wife has an aunt on her side of the family that knows.  This aunt has been divorced many times because she couldn't stop cheating on her husbands.  She confronted my wife (her niece) because she suspected my wife was cheating.  My wife confessed, to her, our lifestyle.  That aunt now loves me to death. 

• Like 10

Guest SandL

Me, my husband, my neighbor who fucks me regularly and a guy from Steve’s rec league basketball team that fucked me twice. No one else. Except for all you beautiful people :) 

Mt872, great post.  Definitely a good conversation starter.

I always believe that safety is the number one concern in the lifestyle, but discretion is pretty close behind.  As the "third wheel" I believe I have a strong responsibility for ensuring that my couple's lifestyle remains as much of a secret as they want it to be.  That involves not telling people in my life details about them, sharing pictures, etc.  If and when they choose to become more open, I will as well, but again it is always their prerogative. 

Things are different as a bull.  There is less stigma attached to being in the lifestyle as a bull, so I have been relatively more free to be open about what I do.  While I don't share details about my experiences and relationships (without my couple's permission), I have been open that this is something I do and enjoy.  Most people are surprised at first, but are generally supportive that I am happy.  It definitely sparks a little curiosity as well.

One other aspect is that I am not ashamed about the lifestyle.  I do not see what I do with couples as a bad thing.  If anything I feel like I am doing something good for them and their relationship.  I'm proud of that and if others can't see it that way, that is their problem, not mine.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

We have been in the swinging lifestyle for 9 years now even before we married. Most all of our friends are in the lifestyle and all know she’s a Hotwife.  Family do not know but we suspect her side  Mom and Dad were swingers in the past. We both think there is some genetic predisposition to non monogamy but thats another subject. It does concern me the stigma USA society still has against non monogamy when every other sexual preference in accepted.  

• Like 4

All of my wife’s work colleagues know. Made the mistake of fucking a colleague and his wife found out and blabbed to everyone. On the other hand, it is pretty hot to visit her at work when I know they all know my wife fucked around. 

Otherwise i find it delicious that no one else knows and would never suspect that my shy, sweet little wifey has been fucked by 20 different men (all singly  mind you) in over 400 sessions since we married:)

P1000356yr.JPG

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Stonemtncouple said:

We have been in the swinging lifestyle for 9 years now even before we married. Most all of our friends are in the lifestyle and all know she’s a Hotwife.  Family do not know but we suspect her side  Mom and Dad were swingers in the past. We both think there is some genetic predisposition to non monogamy but thats another subject. It does concern me the stigma USA society still has against non monogamy when every other sexual preference in accepted.  

Well said

• Like 2

19 hours ago, athlete951 said:

Mt872, great post.  Definitely a good conversation starter.

I always believe that safety is the number one concern in the lifestyle, but discretion is pretty close behind.  As the "third wheel" I believe I have a strong responsibility for ensuring that my couple's lifestyle remains as much of a secret as they want it to be.  That involves not telling people in my life details about them, sharing pictures, etc.  If and when they choose to become more open, I will as well, but again it is always their prerogative. 

Things are different as a bull.  There is less stigma attached to being in the lifestyle as a bull, so I have been relatively more free to be open about what I do.  While I don't share details about my experiences and relationships (without my couple's permission), I have been open that this is something I do and enjoy.  Most people are surprised at first, but are generally supportive that I am happy.  It definitely sparks a little curiosity as well.

One other aspect is that I am not ashamed about the lifestyle.  I do not see what I do with couples as a bad thing.  If anything I feel like I am doing something good for them and their relationship.  I'm proud of that and if others can't see it that way, that is their problem, not mine.

Well said athlete951.  This lifestyle is not a bad thing.  My wife and I are not ashamed and we hope it becomes more accepted.  It's simply a sexual preference that involves consenting adults.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stonemtncouple said:

Interesting you mention genetic disposition, one partner of mine certainly had that handed down from her parents. As soon as she was able and legal she was up for it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stonemtncouple said:

I agree, very much, with that last statement.  I think one of the reasons I like telling people is I feel like I'm doing my part to try to normalize it.  

Another reason I like to tell people is to see their reaction.  I am surprised by how often I get a positive reaction, especially from other married women.  

• Like 3

On 5/27/2019 at 1:11 PM, pflash99 said:

I agree, very much, with that last statement.  I think one of the reasons I like telling people is I feel like I'm doing my part to try to normalize it.  

Another reason I like to tell people is to see their reaction.  I am surprised by how often I get a positive reaction, especially from other married women.  

I do think that those of us in the lifestyle should play some role in "normalizing" the it.  

Part of that is doing my best with couples to help them understand that they are not alone in these desires.  For the wives that is usually understanding that there are many wives like them who absolutely love their husbands, but are not sexually satisfied by them.  For the husbands it is understanding that many men struggle to please their wives and that they can gain pleasure by helping their wives find the pleasure they need and deserve.  It's about de-stigmatizing those issues.

Another part is that when I tell others that I date couples, I am letting broader society know that normal, well adjusted people do things like this and enjoy it.  That there is nothing wrong with the people in the lifestyle.  Maybe that encourages them to explore, but maybe at a minimum it helps them be less judgmental about those of us who do this.

• Like 3

• CuckoldFart unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
Guest MichaelDawe

In our case we are a couple both 62 and married for 33 years. We started to go to swingers clubs even before we got married, we had sex there but did not engage with others. Only chatted, enjoyed having sex while others were close to us or watched us and enjoyed watching. Over the years we found that we love threesomes with other mature males.

So who knows about us: well for a start my mother as I have a great relationship with her and I always told her everything. She was not surprised, said that she liked the idea of a wife getting to enjoy another man and as long as both agreed and were happy then she did not see a problem. Then my wife's older sister as my wife has the same relationship with her as I have with my mother. Nobody else, apart from the guys we meet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...