CuckoldFart.com

Do husbands like watching their wife be humiliated

steptoe

Cuckold Tests

As a cuckold, willing& happy, I never want to see my hot wife humiliated, hhhhhhhhh my hot wife, some bodies going to get a BIG hurt!!! As a good cuck I protect my.hot wife, and yes I adore seeing huge BBC in all my wifes holes, and I happily, dutifully suck out ALL cum from all holes, she sucks his huge thick dick make love to his dick with her lips&tongue until he cums in her mouth, then with cum still in her mouth, she kisses me, and I swallow all the cum in her mouth, mmmmm! Does that sound like she is being humiliated? She is having the time of her life, she's BBC owned now! A BBC size queen, she's BBC ONLY!!! Does that sound like humiliation for her? "NO" maybe for me! But I love it, crave&beg for more, I love being her cuckold, sex slave, yesssssss!

download_20190531_143334.jpg

• Like 6

14 hours ago, victorsev said:

The wife humiliation that I enjoy is my wife being naked in front of clothed men and women and them checking her naked body out maybe fondling her 38 C cup tits and sliding the odd finger into her moist cavity

I am aroused by this scenario for my wife. She would not need to feel humiliation though; just enjoy it. I often imagine my wife working as a topless barmaid in a Pub and getting fondled as she collects the empty glasses.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t want my wife to be humiliated, unless it was something she wanted to happen herself.

I want her to be cherished and adored, so I wouldn’t get off on her being humiliated.

However, if it was something she wanted to happen, then I would obviously want to support her as it is what she is wanting to happen.

Whatever she wants and desires is all that I want. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, RobJohnson said:

I wouldn’t want my wife to be humiliated, unless it was something she wanted to happen herself.

I want her to be cherished and adored, so I wouldn’t get off on her being humiliated.

However, if it was something she wanted to happen, then I would obviously want to support her as it is what she is wanting to happen.

Whatever she wants and desires is all that I want. 

I think RobJohnson hit the nail on the head.  Some women (and men) enjoy being humiliated and if this is the case for you wife then sure, have fun.  If the wife isn't into being humiliated then absolutely not.  This lifestyle is ultimately about the wife's pleasure.

I'm usually extremely cautious of couples where I suspect the husband isn't focused on his wife's pleasure and happiness.  You can quickly tell which husbands are the selfish, self-involved types and I have no desire to be around those types.  Also, if they use disrespectful language to describe their wives, that is pretty much an automatic red flag and the end of the discussion.

• Like 3

I've never heard of or known a wife that wanted to be humiliated.  I've known many men who like humiliation, though.  I like a certain degree of it, myself.

My wife loves rough sex and being dominated by her bulls, but not humiliation.  As a bull, know your role and learn the boundaries of the couple you are with.  Cuckold husbands are not always small, defenseless guys, lol.

• Like 1

When my wife was much younger, she was at a fair with a group of friends, she grabbed the cap of one and held it above her head, he was quite short! Another lad from behind grabbed my future wife’s summer dress and pulled it right up over her head. she had no bra on and just a small pair of knickers, after pulling her dress back down everywhere she looked were grinning men and she got several wolf whistles. She went bright red and went behind a kiosk to composer herself, she says she felt so turned on! her nipples were rock hard. Even half an hour latter walking past two men and one of them said "very nice love" she felt her face flush and her pussy tingle. since then she has always been turned on by embarrassment and humiliation.

• Like 4