CuckoldFart.com

Another Day Date

Guest SandL

Cuckold Tests

Guest SandL
1 hour ago, mastermind2009 said:

SandL do share with us some pix of Steve licking creampie out of your Pussy !!!

I don’t have any pics of Steve doing that. Sorry. And I misspoke when I said I sent Steve a pic anyway...I FaceTimed him :) 

7 hours ago, twbacuck said:

this is days of our lives this site is going back wards is there only one couple on here I no it is how different couples get of but do we need to no everything they do or say  I no im going to cop it but all is good 

Just a friendly FYI, there is a nice little feature on this site were you can ignore ppl if you don’t to see what they write in case it become to troublesome to just scroll by. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest SandL
15 hours ago, L’s_Husband said:

Exactly. ha

Steve

QUIT. SIGNING. YOUR. NAME. 😂 

Its weird ya big goof! It’s like you’re writing a letter to your mother! 

Absolutely! As opposed to “Your nephew, Steve”...”Your neighbor, Steve”... “Your son  Steve’s friend, Steve”... “Your grocery bagger, Steve”... 

Come to think of it...my mother knows a lot of Steve’s. Ha 

Your fellow online adult site friend,

Steve 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, L’s_Husband said:

Absolutely! As opposed to “Your nephew, Steve”...”Your neighbor, Steve”... “Your son  Steve’s friend, Steve”... “Your grocery bagger, Steve”... 

Come to think of it...my mother knows a lot of Steve’s. Ha 

Your fellow online adult site friend,

Steve 

so let me see if i have this right;  if i write your mom, i have to sign it, "your sons' cuckold adviser, Secondjag."  with love and affection, of course 😉

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, secondjag said:

yeah, that.  now about Voltaire...

He’s interesting, for sure. And interestingly enough...both he and John Calvin (a Christian) were run out of Geneva for their opposing thoughts (centuries apart though) Opposition to each other and yet opposing the powers that be. 

Steve

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, L’s_Husband said:

He’s interesting, for sure. And interestingly enough...both he and John Calvin (a Christian) were run out of Geneva for their opposing thoughts (centuries apart though) Opposition to each other and yet opposing the powers that be. 

Steve

quite possible he engineered that though.  he did that a lot (guess it helped sell books, lol) as well as upon discovering a phrase he liked a lot, making it his own so others wouldn't forget it (more memorable if it comes from someone famous).

so, in his constant pursuit of truth,  anything relate able to cuckoldry?

Edited by secondjag
added text

Guest SandL
5 hours ago, L’s_Husband said:

Steve

Blah blah blah :) What does this have to do with a date night??? Hmmmmmmmmmmm 😂 

Guest SandL
7 minutes ago, 1m4somefun said:

Only you can share those details S....

The others are left to blah blah blah...lol

L’s (me) got details too :). Just not boring ones 😂 

Guest SandL
9 minutes ago, Kaktuscpl said:

DO SHARE...LOL

I have lots to share from my overnight date...but I want Steve to write it with me. But he’s not home now :(. Maybe tomorrow :)