CuckoldFart.com

Sister-In-Law Knows!

onmyknees

We keep our cucking activities discreet, mostly for the protection of the Bulls, both of whom are married. But yesterday Woman let slip that her sister-in-law "probably has guessed". I tried to find out more but the conversation was changed in a hurry. I suspect after a lot of wine, in the course of girly talk, too much information was blurted out. The significance is that Woman is visiting relatives in the US next month, and completely by coincidence the sister-in-law is coming over from NZ and staying at our house during that time. I'll be sitting in the same room alone with someone who probably knows all there is to know about my tiny dick, and how my inadequate manhood forces Woman to seek pleasure in the arms (and of the cocks) of Real men. I can feel the shame burning my cheeks as I type this, and strangely enough I'm enjoying it...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 weeks later...

I gather your sister inlaw is desperate to be a cuckoldress and sees you as an easy option!

I should be so lucky... Unfortunately the #1 woman would see her as a threat because she is divorced. Powerful skull-crushing thighs, though

• Like 1

• 9 months later...