CuckoldFart.com

Elaine's First Time

robert smith

• 1 month later...

CUCKOLD TEST

I posted this on "Sexual Fantasy ", but never found anyone who had actually watched their wife get gangbanged.   Thought if I told my fantasy here maybe someone who tell me what is was like, both to experience and set up.

Like I said earlier we have fulfilled most of my fantasies.  I think the one dream fantasy for me would be have Elaine tied up in various positions and have maybe 10 or 12 men gangbang her, one right after another until all have shot their loads in any hole they choose and or shoot off on her face, tits or ass.  Everyone would be allowed to fuck herr multiple times if they wanted and if they wanted her to blow them or lick their asshole she would have to do it.  I would film the entire gangbang and when they all left I would fuck her one last time.  I asked her a few times about some form of gangbang but she wanted multiple partners to be of her choosing.  I guess her stripping at the batchelor party and doing them was close as I got to gangbang.

I have experienced many different sexual scenarios with my wife and most were positive.   A couple guys were kind of jerks but no one got hurt and we just chalked it up to experience gained.  I know some of the people on this site have never done very much and the lifestyle remains a fantasy.  I also know many of the people are real and have done more than me and my wife.  I would love to hear from anyone who has watched their wife gangbanged by more than 6 men or from any ladies who have done it and what they thought about it .  Was it sexually stimulating or was it too much and too many?  Did you regret it or look back at it and take pride in handling that many cocks in one sessions?  If you enjoyed it please give me any hints or advise about how to set it up and or what not to do?  To me it remains a dream.  Elaine thinks she is too old and fat and no one would want to fuck her, let alone gangbang her.  Who knows, maybe her last fling could be a big one.  It has been three years since we have done anyone else, but that has been mostly due to several health and injuries hitting her like a cluster bomb, but she is getting back to normal and now I am dreaming again of fulfilling my one last fantasy, lol.   This photo is not what I call a gangbang.  I call it wife enjoying three men.  Hope to hear from some of you.  Thx

First with 3 guys.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2017 at 4:59 PM, robert smith said:

UK_EX I love to watch her sucking a man's cock to the first time, feed him her long nipples before having him lick her pussy and finally fuck her.  Never have really figured it out but after nearly 30 years I still get a kick out of it

I never figured out why I got so much enjoyment from her fucking our best friend either.   I just accepted that I did find it immensely enjoyable.   The feelings I got inside me when I knew they were alone together or when she was out with him were so powerful and erotic.

I wonder if we are born as cuckolds, I know that both my sets of grandparents had 'unusual' lifestyles, both of the men allowing their wives to have other men at a time when it really was not acceptable.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, robert smith said:

I can't believe no one on this site has watched their wife get gandbanged.  Would love to hear about from anyone who has done it.   Love to see my wife with BBC but for a ganbang would not care if they were black, brown or white or any combinations

Elaine GB.jpgRobert it is embarrassing to admit I saw my first wife get banged by 2 guys as their wives and I watched she was only 19 and they both were in their 40s

• Like 3

On January 28, 2017 at 11:51 AM, robert smith said:

My wife has taken many loads of cum, most in her pussy, in her mouth, in her ass or on her face or tits. .  I like all of those, but a couple of men actually prefer to pull out and shoot off on her pussy.  Never really got turned on by doing that.  How about anyone else?

tumblr_lsvnjslyUy1qirnxko1_500.jpg

My friend was was fucking my wife was one of those rare individuals who shot HUGE loads of cum with most of it going into her pussy or mouth. He would cum more than she could handle in her mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough.  I'm getting ahead of myself. The night she first fucked him ( I was out)  and then came home to a very wet pussy I fucked her and cum gushed everywhere. It was only later when one time he pulled out and sprayed her from pussy to face and was dripping cum all over.  I said to him, " buddy…now that's impressive."  He smiled and thanked me for the use of my sexy wife.  

• Like 5