CuckoldFart.com

Elaine's First Time

robert smith

Cuckold Tests

This is one of the earliest overtly sexy pictures she let me show to a guy we had met a a party. He was one of the first men she actually told me she was attracted to and since I wanted her to fuck another man maybe I should ask him. We had this discussion later the night in bed during foreplay. I was thrilled that she was asking me instead of me having talk her into it. We took several Polaroid pics of her stripping out of skirt and top and she choose this one to show him

• Like 1

I found my old Polaroid photos of Elaine when she was young and nubile as Scott said.  I put as many as I could on the scanner so I would have them  if I somehow lost my other photo files.  I think I have most of the individual shots but thought someone may enjoy the collages.   Feel free to ask anything about the photos, us or our lifestyle

P 1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I made this post a couple pages back and just found a few more pics from the party.   As you can see my wife doesn't seem to have any trouble getting men's attention. In the last shot she is visiting with a woman and 2 men in the background are checking her out, LOL. 

I just found several pics  from my 50th surprise birthday party.   Elaine handed out a bunch of cheap disposable cameras and asked the guests to take pictures of anyone they wanted and give us the cameras at the end of the evening.   She then had them developed and we had quite a collection of candid photos to remember my birthday.   When I looked at the pics later I noticed he was really paying attention to my wife and showed her this pic.   She said he was a friendly guy and maybe we should try to hook up with him.    Wonder what he is looking at.   Elaine seldom wears a bra and likes front opening tops.  She can "accidentally" let a button come undone or lower the zipper a bit if she wants to flirt.   He did not live in our city but was less than an hour away.    Elaine had everyone's address from sending out invitations to the party.   When we decided to try and hook up with him I sent him the pic from the party and said I noticed you glancing at my wife's tits while enjoying a beer with her. I sent these photos and said "Would you like to share some wine with us and then share my wife?" 

50th 2.jpg

50th 1.jpg

50th 4.jpg

50th 5.jpg

50th 3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This photo gets me hard every time I think about my wife getting fucked in that position.  Here is that part of the story/

He fucked her missionary style for quite awhile.  I was enjoying the show.  He put her legs on his shoulders giving me a great view of his cock going into my wife's pussy.  Elaine seemed to be willing to let him do whatever he wanted with her.  He had great staying power this time and fucked her in just about every position possible.  My favorite was when he stood up, had Elaine put her arms around his neck with her knees up near his shoulders.  He held on to her lower back, pulling and pushing Elaine's pussy up and down his on his cock shoving it all the way in on the down stroke.  Elaine was moaning every time he slammed her down, but certainly seemed to be enjoying it.  I was kind of wondering if she was moaning in pain or pleasure when she grabbed his neck tightly, arched her back, thrusting her hips hard against his black cock and orgasmed as hard as I had ever seen. 

watching16.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

When he came back to the room I said Elaine told me you liked her boobs.  He smiled and said he loved her boobs.  We all got something to drink and headed to the basement.  He commented that he loved playing pool and I said  I'll bet Elaine can beat you and laughed.  I excused myself to let them get figure out how to get started.  I could see their reflection from the adjoining bathroom.  Elaine walked over to get a pool stick and Kyle turned her around, pulling her tight against him, kissed her hard and slid his hand down her pants playing with her ass.  She kissed him back for a minute or two and I thought he was going to fuck her standing up.  She pushed him away and said how about the bet on the pool game.  I reentered the room and racked the balls.  She told him to go ahead and break.  While he was lining up his shot Elaine quickly pulled her top off and stood there topless while he was shooting.  He made one off the rack shot, but missed the next.  Elaine is a pretty decent shot and Kyle lost all concentration.  When she was bending over for the eight ball he came up behind her and grabbed her tits.  She stood up letting me see her getting felt up by Klye's black hands.  She led him to the couch and asked him if he wanted to titty fuck her.  He quickly pulled down his jeans revealing a fairly long black shaft.  Elaine looked at me as she stretched his cock up along his stomach and licked the shaft of his cock.  She positioned herself where she could wrap her boobs around his dick.  He already had precum oozing out and she used it as lube between her tits.  I was enjoying the show when he suddenly let loose a shot of cum  hitting Elaine's neck and chin.  I am sure she was shocked at how fast he had cum, but quickly put her hand around his cock milking the rest of his load toward her boobs.  When he drained all he could he sat down next to Elaine while I went to get a towel.  What a sight, Elaine with cum all over her boobs and neck and Kyle sitting next to her with his jeans down around his ankles.and his long flaccid black cock waiting for round two.

pool.jpg

pool1.jpg

pool2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1