CuckoldFart.com

Elaine's First Time

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2015 at 9:22 PM, robert smith said:

I have shared my wife with many men over the last 30 years.  This is how we started, kind of mild compared to some of the wilder stuff we did later,

I am 61, Elaine is 59.  I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29.  We were both divorced with no kids.  After dating for several months I really started liking her.  I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife.  I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows.  I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do.  For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired.  I was more than pleased with that attitude.  After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her.  Started with sex talk in the bedroom.  While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened.  I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action.  I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck.  I didn't care if it was old lover or friend.  She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me. 

I thought a random stranger might work.  This was in the early 80s before internet.  I had been to the local adult bookstore and seen personal ads so I posted one.  Phone numbers were not allowed.  If you wanted to respond to an ad you left your information on a 3x5 card in an envelope with the number of the ad you were answering.  You had to personally go to the bookstore to check.  I talked Elaine into going with me one night.  After checking the ad board we walked around the store.  I tried to get her to go into the movie theater section but she declined.  While wandering thru the store a nice looking well dressed older gentleman approached us and asked if we were looking for fun.  I said maybe, depending on what he meant by fun.  He suggested we go outside to discuss the situation.  Elaine was hesitant but followed.  To our surprise the guy had a real nice luxury car.

He invited us to go for a ride in his car.  I can't really think of what line he used, but we were young, dumb and horny.  I sat in the front seat with Elaine in between us. She was wearing a short skirt and let him put his hand on her leg.  I wasn't sure where we were going nor what was going to happen, but Elaine told him she felt uncomfortable.  He assured her he was not going to do anything she did not like.  He just wanted to touch her a little and watch us fuck.

We finally found a secluded place to park behind some closed store building that had security lights.  He situated the car where the light shone into the window enough to let him see what was going on.  I could tell Elaine was still somewhat nervous and I said we would leave whenever she wanted and the driver agreed.  While still sitting between us Elaine reached down and slid off her panties leaving her pussy somewhat revealed.  At this point in our relationship she had never taken things this far.  We were not married, but I was living with her.  She let me take photos of her and we engaged in sex talk about introducing others into our sex lives, but talk was as far as we had gone. I was almost as nervous as she appeared to be, but anxious to see where this evening was going to end.

She leaned over and kissed me leaving her ass and pussy @@@@@@@ to the driver.  He slowly massaged her ass as I continued making out with Elaine like a teenager.  I started feeling her up and he finally got the courage to move is hand to her pussy.  I thought she might object but she let him play with her cunt as I played with her tits. She reached down and unbuckled my pants, pulling out my cock.  After fondling me for awhile she repositioned herself on her knees, sideways in the front seat with her head and mouth on my cock and her pussy @@@@@@@ to the driver.  He started playing with her ass again gently massaging her butt cheeks.  It looked like he slid a finger inside her.  I thought she might object but she just kept sucking me letting him have full access to her pussy.  He got braver using both hands, slowly spreading her cheeks and licking her pussy.  I thought maybe we were going to experience our first MMF sex intercourse.

Elaine instead moved over and sat on top of me facing the front and lowered her pussy onto my cock.  I had pulled her top up over her boobs and she left them @@@@@@@ while grinding on me.  The driver moved closer to us and reached for Elaine's tit.  She didn't object, but did tell him all he could do was touch.  He said fine, but could he touch himself.  Elaine said okay but he was not going to screw her.  Surprisingly he did not seem to care.  I was curious how this was going to end.

After playing with her boobs he slowly moved his hand toward her crotch and I wondered what was going to happen next.  We had been screwing with my legs apart and her leg somewhat together kind of doggy style while sitting in a car seat.  She told the driver to wait a minute and I thought the party may be ending.  Instead she got off me momentarily, pushed my legs together the placed her legs outside of mine and sat back on my cock.  Then Elaine took his hand and guided it to her crotch.  It was kind of weird but she seemed to enjoy the extra stimulation of him fingering her clit and pussy lips as my cock was in her at the same time.  I could kind of feel him manipulating her pussy lips but she just continued grinding on my dick.  After a few minutes Elaine said it was time to switch and I thought she was going to fuck the driver.

Instead she turned around facing me and straddling my cock with her knees bent under her.  The driver was playing with her boobs and pulling his own cock.  I guess she felt sorry for him because she leaned back and pulled his face to her tits allowing him to kiss her nipples.  With this action she started cumming hard causing me to shoot off inside her warm pussy.  When I finished I glanced over to the driver and he had shot off and was cleaning himself with a hankie.  I kind of felt sorry for him, but all he could do was thank us and tell Elaine how pretty and sexy she was. 

I knew then I had a special lady.  We all got dressed and he drove us back to the bookstore.  Never saw him again.  Certainly not the wildest sex story, but memorable to me because it was the first time Elaine had allowed another man to play with her while we were fucking.

The irony of the encounter at the bookstore was that it almost backfired for me and my plans for Elaine and future fun.  She admitted she actually enjoyed the sex but not the atmosphere at the bookstore.  While it was erotic it was also scary for her.  The gentleman in the car told us he was there on Saturday night it we wanted to meet again, but we never did.  It was her refusal to return there that cause me to come up with another angle.    I had to find a guy she felt comfortable and in a setting she liked.  

I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric .We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time.  He was willing and I set up at meet for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time.  I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her.  Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies.  If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom.  She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went.  I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work.  If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying.  If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress.  Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived.  Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed.  He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best.  They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped.  After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy.  We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed.  Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him.  It was quite a turn on for me.  I sat back enjoying the show.  Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth.  She obliged and kept sucking.  Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop.  Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth.  She swallowed almost all of his cum.  He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed.  What a way to start our first MMF encounter.  When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave.  She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style.  He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed.  I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides.  Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more.  When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her.  She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind.  I moved in front and let her suck me.  It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know f it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her. 

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated.  He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep.  In the morning  I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again.  I asked her what she thought about everything that happened.  She asked me if I had a good time.  I assured her I had and she said great.  I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet
   I did not take any photos, but later got her to wear the same garters and dress.  We got to talking about how much fun we had.  She started playing with herself for me and we ended up screwing on the floor.  Hope you enjoy our little adventures.

The white skirt and black top are what she wore to the bookstore and the other pics are what she wore to meet Ericpost-5233-0-36005600-1431609592_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-36005600-1431609592_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-78582700-1431609649_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-24533200-1431609670_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-11718000-1431609686_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-69506200-1431609711_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-90979500-1431609722_thumb.jpg

post-5233-0-96440400-1431609616_thumb.jpg

post-5233-0-24203000-1431609701_thumb.jpg

Super hot story. Got me real hard imagining it was my wife and I.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
 I just found several pics  from my 50th surprise birthday party.   Elaine handed out a bunch of cheap disposable cameras and asked the guests to take pictures of anyone they wanted and give us the cameras at the end of the evening.   She then had them developed and we had quite a collection of candid photos to remember my birthday.   When I looked at the pics later I noticed he was really paying attention to my wife and showed her this pic.   She said he was a friendly guy and maybe we should try to hook up with him.    Wonder what he is looking at.   Elaine seldom wears a bra and likes front opening tops.  She can "accidentally" let a button come undone or lower the zipper a bit if she wants to flirt.   He did not live in our city but was less than an hour away.    Elaine had everyone's address from sending out invitations to the party.   When we decided to try and hook up with him I sent him the pic from the party and said I noticed you glancing at my wife's tits while enjoying a beer with her. I sent these photos and said "Would you like to share some wine with us and then share my wife?"  
cleardot.gif

img013.jpg

dress3.jpg

dress3a.jpg

dress5a.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Elaine wore jean and lacy top when Joe showed up.  She told both of us "We know why we are here so I am ready when you are".  I made some drinks and we sat in the living room and chatted a bit.  Soon she got up and  took off her jeans and shirt off and sat back down on the couch.  She leaned over towards Joe and undid his pants and pulled his cock out and started stroking him off. She then leaned over and did the same for me. Joe then knelt on the floor between her legs and started to eat her pussy, licking it slowly.  She started to do the same to me slowly licking my cock like a lollipop. I could tell Joe was really starting to eat her good. The harder he ate, the harder she sucked, cramming my cock down her throat.   I thought she was going to explode. I could feel her orgasm as she paused for a moment then started to go slowly again.  Now it was Joe's turn to get sucked.  We switched places.  I was between her legs on the floor and Joe sat next to her on the couch.  As I started to eat her I could see her start to suck his cock. 

"I'promised to suck your big cock so sit back and enjoy" she said.  I almost came just watching as she swallowed him whole with every suck. Joe began to moan and pump his rod in and out of my wife's mouth. I knew she wanted more than just to be eaten out so I got on the couch, laid her on her side and got in behind her and spread her legs and stuffed my cock deep into her pussy. This time I had an awesome view of the incredible blowjob my best friend was getting as I watched over her shoulder. I didn't know how long I could hold out. She came and came hard, I could hear her moan and feel her quiver and shake. I pulled her hips back and drove my cock in as hard as I could a few more times and could feel her go again. She stopped completely and then started to grind on me. I could feel her pussy loosen and tighten with every plunge. 

Joe grabbed her with both hands by the hair and pumped her head up and down on his cock.  I pulled her hips back as far as I could and shot my load deep inside her. At the same time Joe cried out and began to spray the back of her throat with his hot cum. She pulled off his cock and he dumped the last of his load on her face. She eagerly gobbled up his cum, licking his shaft clean. She looked at me and smiled. 

We sat on each side of her.  Elaine said  "Now that we have all finished round one we have the rest of the evening for more fun."  I got up to freshen our drinks and we I returned Joe was lustfully kissing my wife, their tongues probing each other's mouths. He was also groping and pinching  tits and nipples. 

She grabbed his cock and began to stroke and squeeze it and he started getting hard.  Joe was now squeezing and pinching both of her nipples.  Elaine told Joe to sit up on the couch and she straddled him so she could feed him her tits .  Most men love her protruding nips and she loves to have them pinched and sucked. She then stopped and said to Joe, "Now it's your turn to fuck me. I want your big cock in my pussy now."   Joe positioned her  pussy over cock  and began to rub the head of his swollen dick in the crack of her dripping pussy. "Oh yes. Fuck me with that cock. Stick it in me. Fuck Me." she said.  Joe then began to enter her. Slowly.  Soon Joe had buried his cock up to the hilt and now began to fuck her with slow hard strokes. "Oh yes, oh yes. God how I love your big cock in me. Fuck me. "Harder. Harder. HARDER." she said. Joe said, "Your pussy is so hot. You feel so fucking good." "Yes." she said," Fuck me good and hard." 

Her body was moving with the pumping motion of Joe cramming his cock deep inside her pussy.  Joe grabbed her hips and really started to fuck her hard and fast. She was moaning uncontrollably. Joe said he that was about to cum. Elaine lifted her head and said, "Yes cum in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum spray in me. Cum in me."  I could see her start to shake as he made 3 or 4 good deep lunges into her pussy and he shot his load deep inside her. "Oh yes. I feel your hot cum in me."  Joe's spent cock slowly slipped out of her well fucked pussy

"I'm not done with you two yet but we need to take a break." she said.  I ordered some pizza to be delivered and we relaxed and visited while waiting for pizza to be delivered.  We talked Elaine into answering the door in her lacy top.  I wanted her to let it fall open when she was paying him but it stayed closed, still giving him an eyeful.  After devouring the food we headed to the bedroom.  Soon he was taking turns stroking and sucking us when she looked at me and told me to get behind her and fuck her some more till she could get Joe good and hard. Elaine said, "We will all cum at least once more tonight." 

As I positioned myself behind her I could see her pussy was swollen and red as if it had taken a lot of abuse. A little of Joe's load was still in her and I love the feel of sloppy seconds.  I started to cram my cock deep into her pussy and on first push I was able to bury it deep. She just quivered for a moment then really started to suck Joe fast and hard. In no time he was hard again. She pushed me away and then crawled up Joe's body and straddled his cock. She then inserted his cock back into her pussy and  began to hump his cock.  Joe began to hump up to meet Elaine's thrusts. She then leaned forward letting her big tits hangover him. Joe began to knead and pinch them. Elaine then crammed her tongue back in his mouth while she continued to hump down on his shaft.  She sat back up, driving his cock deep into her steaming hole. She began to grind and hump faster. "I'm gonna cum." she said. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."  With that she lifted up and pounded down impaling herself on his cock, causing her to stiffen and convulse in the most intense orgasm I had ever seen. Juice poured from her well stretched and filled slit as she continued to writhe in the throws of another orgasm. 

When she had recovered a bit she turned to me and said, "I need you too. I want you in my ass. I want to feel you both in me. Please fuck me." I was so hot from watching her fuck Joe with such lust I wasted no time positioning myself behind her. She leaned forward to allow me to get into position. Joe again began to fondle and suck her tits.  Her whole ass was wet from the pussy juice she had sprayed in her powerful orgasm. I could see Joe's cock stretching her hole and I saw her lips grip at it, trying to pull it deep in again. I began to rub my swollen cock head in her crack to get it wet and then began to enter her asshole. 

I entered her slowly, allowing her time to accommodate me. As I entered I could feel Joe's cock through the thin membrane as it twitched in her steamy tunnel. She began to slowly work back and forth on us moaning loudly getting faster and faster with each push. ""Oh god yes, that's it. Both of you in me."   I could see and feel her trembling as she came over and over again, moaning loudly with every stroke. Joe said he was ready to cum again. " Elaine began to cum at the same time as Joe. I could feel his load empty into her pussy; each squirt of hot thick sperm as it splashed into the back of her cunt. I could also feel her pussy as it gripped and squeezed his cock. Feeling my own orgasm coming I fucked her harder and faster and soon filled her ass with cum. Her pussy began to spew juice again. Her muscles squeezed us both as she drove herself onto our cocks as hard as she could. 

As our orgasms subsided we came apart and lay on the floor exhausted. As we lay there Joan turned to me and said, "I love you. Thank you." I said, "Your welcome, but we'll have to do this another time.  She turned to Joe and said "You are our FWB.  Hope you come back soon"

maid4b.jpg

maid5.jpg

maid5a.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1