CuckoldFart.com

I Want To Be A Cuckold - Help Please!

Marine

Were a young couple in our 20s. I'm trying to convince her to cuckold me but I'm not making any ground. For the last 6 months I've been away with the Military, I come back home in July.. anyway she gets mad when I talk about it now:/

CUCKOLD TEST

Well my wife is bisexual and the whole thing started when I one day mentioned I wouldn't mind her having sex with another woman since she's only done it with me, so it would fair for her to try the other side to. (Got as far as her kissing her friend ). Then like a year later I started wanting the whole cuckold thing so I brought it up to her one day a day and since then I've tried to explain to her that it's about her feeling good and getting what she wants and that it would get me off to. She almost went through with it with her ex and another guy (separate times ) but she backed out last minute. She even had one of them send her a picture of his junk to her.

again she won't listen when I reassure her that she's not betraying me..

I set an advert up for my wife on a swinging site. It said she was reluctant but I had strong desires. Posted it with a bikini pic (not showing face. Then went in the chat rooms and drummed up responses. Got a portfolio of 53 interested guys face pics.

Told her I had done it just for fun and showed her the advert and the responses. Instead of being mad she admitted she was flattered that so many had contacted her (didn't tell her I had chatted to many in rooms)

A few days later she agreed to give a mmf a go and we went through the candidates and she chose her top couple. I then told her number one wanted her to send some pics. I would take some but she could decide which three to send.

She dressed sexily and as I snapped away got more daring until she had her titties out, then her pussy showing. She picked one of her dressed sexy, one showing her titties and one of her pussy....saying it's what he really wants to see.

Whilst I sent them She started playing with her vibrator. It had got her hot.

We did meet him, and he did fuck her...another story though. You might want to try something similar!

Well my wife is bisexual and the whole thing started when I one day mentioned I wouldn't mind her having sex with another woman since she's only done it with me, so it would fair for her to try the other side to. (Got as far as her kissing her friend ). Then like a year later I started wanting the whole cuckold thing so I brought it up to her one day a day and since then I've tried to explain to her that it's about her feeling good and getting what she wants and that it would get me off to. She almost went through with it with her ex and another guy (separate times ) but she backed out last minute. She even had one of them send her a picture of his junk to her.

again she won't listen when I reassure her that she's not betraying me..

I think you should avoid the "this is for your pleasure" route. What has worked for me was telling my wife in no uncertain terms that I would take great pleasure in either watching or knowing she was fucking another man. Then I periodically sent her tumblr pics with Hotwife captions. She was first intrigued and then started talking really graphically about it during sex. Now we are in the process of finding the right guy so all that is left is for her to get fucked. We both now want it to happen. Had I gone your route I don't think it would have worked, because if it's "for her pleasure" she must first admit that she is not getting enough pleasure from you which is not in a woman's dna to do if she wants to stay.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much in same position here, maybe a bit beyond. At first my wife used to get mad when I opened the subject of her being with another. Now we can discuss the possibilities. At first she also felt she'd be betraying me, used to say I'm enough for her, now we are also over that but she still has moral inhibitions, probably because of her upbringing and our community here. I'm not in the military but also away from home for work for long periods and she knows she could proceed with this without me.

cuckoldbydave's suggestion is reasonable. I have always approached her in the "this is for your pleasure" route and have not progressed in reality. The logic if it's "for her pleasure" she must first admit that she is not getting enough pleasure from you which is not in a woman's dna to do if she wants to stay is very acceptable. Maybe from now on I should emphasize that it would be my pleasure watching or knowing she was fucking another man.

And what a nice coincidence, when I'm away from home I also periodically keep sending her tumblr pics with Hotwife captions and she is also intrigued. I was hoping to discuss about them when I was home last week but never found the right time because of the kids and my back pain condition :angry:

• 6 years later...