CuckoldFart.com

Cucked Hubbys That Are Bi

MadisonMale

I was just wondering how many of you cucked hubbys are Bi, and of those how many of your wife's know you are Bi.  I know I have found many Bi hubbys whose wife does not have a clue about it.  But the wife's who have known most find it hot to see me use their hubby at some point. 

• Like 8

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest bicuckboyd

I am obviously bi and a cuckold and my girl knows.  Not much bi play in our relationship but she loves it when i clean her after shes been with someone better than me.

• Like 4

It s hard to define as bi. I wouldnt go to a bar looking for guys, for example. But if my wife picks a guy that turns me on.. and if she or him demand that i do bi stuff, ill follow their command.. and i like it. But i dont feel attracted to guys. Not sure if im bi therefore

• Like 12

Guys thank for replying to this post.  I am Bi. I love playing with couples where the wife finds it is a turnon to see me using their hubby as a fluffer and to clean us up after. I love fucking the hubby as both reward or at times a punishment.  I have had couples where the hubby claimed to be straight only to have me out them with their wife watching.  Some wife's have freaked out over it, but most I have found really get in to it. 

• Like 11

Guest bicuckboyd

Wow Madison

Wish you where closer to Hawaii as I would love to find someone like yourself for some real life experience.  if you ever do make it out here drop me a line at my gmail [email protected] that is all lower case.

D

Does she use that as a tool against you to get what she wants, has she used you being Bi to hhhhhhhhh you in front of her bull.

Unfortunately not. I have admitted to her that I would love that, but she feels it is "too gay". Her lover is also not interested, which is a pity because I reckon she would accept it if he initiated things

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering how many of you cucked hubbys are Bi, and of those how many of your wife's know you are Bi.  I know I have found many Bi hubbys whose wife does not have a clue about it.  But the wife's who have known most find it hot to see me use their hubby at some point. 

She knows that i have had homo experiences before marriage. I was a bottom. Once she came to know about iy, she has started using me to get her lover boy  ready by suking his cock and make it wet with my saliva. She also expects me to lick him clean before I go down on her

• Like 7