CuckoldFart.com

Sunday fun day

So I was sitting here on my tablet, my wife asleep with the scent of another successful night with withal friend still lingering on her soft white skin, and knowing I'm to be locked until she wakes up and we showered, I found myself browsing cuckold webpages.

One of the more interesting things I read was this, lifestyle if you will, isnt new. Nor is it at strange as I once gave it thought to being.

In fact ,I discovered that chastity in cuck relationships are mild compared to some of the more non main stream fetishes out there. 

That being said, its still not normal,  and even in some fetish circles, having a male sub in a cage ,and or chastity device, is still rather out there, but mild none the less.

So I'm curious, I know what I read as to why and what we get out of it, hunting was curious if any of my fellow travelers in chastity play had any thoughts on why they choose to be locked as opposed to just having a wife who sleeps with other men.

Anyone?

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST