CuckoldFart.com

A Cuckold’s Love

sultanCucky

A Cuckold’s Love

You know what love is?

Love is driving your beautiful wife across town to her lover’s apartment late at night, because he called, watching her slink up the stairs wearing just a g-string and high heels, her nipples fully erect, because that’s how he wanted her dressed. Halfway up the stairs, her cunt was already dripping wet for him.

Love is watching them kiss in the doorway, watching him confidently put his hand on her ass to usher her in, and catching his momentary glance down at you before he closed the door.

Love is patiently waiting outside in the car for her to come back out, with your little penis locked up in chastity, remembering that last time you were out there for two hours.

You can’t see or hear them, but you know she’s down on her knees, sucking on his big thick cock, servicing him, and worshiping the meat. He expects that of her, and she never disappoints.

Later on, she’ll be screaming out loud, lifting her hips up off the bed, arching her back, and pushing her tits to his face while he fucks her. She’ll be frantically digging her nails into his ass, urging him on, meeting his thrusts into her, anxiously kissing him, telling him how much she’s missed feeling him. And she’ll remind him that he can have her anytime he wants her.

They’re not making love, they’re fucking… hard and rough and nasty. His vicious cock is ripping her apart, tearing her up, touching places deep inside her that you’ve never touched. And never will. She needs that from him.

She’s your wife, your life, and the mother of your children. But every Friday night, she’s his whore.

When they’re done, and she comes back down to the car, her legs still trembling, you take her home, carry her inside, put her into bed, and kiss her. You can taste the cock on her breath.

You notice the fresh bite marks on her neck, and on her tits, and know that she’s been ravished. Her nipples look like they’ve been chewed on, because they have been.

You tell her she’s beautiful, that you’d do anything for her, and you mean it.

Laying back in bed, she gently parts her legs. You know what she expects. The powerful scent of freshly-fucked pussy and bull semen is overwhelming, and fills the room. It makes your little boy penis pulse in it’s cage. And down, down you go, good obedient cuckold that you are, to lovingly lick out the wet creamy cummy mess between her legs.

You’ll be down there for a while, feasting, until the pussy’s clean. And making her cum again. You don’t do that for her because you love it, you do it for her because she does.

That’s love. A cuckold’s love for his wife. The deepest, most profound love there is.

• Like 10

Cuckold Tests

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest cucksissy

Absolutely true. There is nothing better than driving your wife to meet her lover. Waiting in the car and knowing that she is being fully-stretched and enjoyed by another man. Knowing that afterwards when you drive her back home you will get to clean up fresh creampie. As a cuckold I want my wife to be happy and fulfilled and her being with a well-endowed boyfriend brings us closer together.   

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Absolutely right - this really sums up how I felt when I knew my wife was being ravished by our best friend.   I was privileged to be able to help prepare her for her visits to him, and can attest to just how wet her pussy was with anticipation before she even left our house.  I knew that when she returned she would be full to the brim with his wonderful cum when he had finished fucking her for the day, and I would be able to lick it from her pussy and then slip my cock into her sloppy cunt and make love to her with her.

Yes, she was fucked and used by him, but we made love together.

• 2 weeks later...