CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

I always wondered how many of my wife's friends that she went out with on girls's nights out knew she was getting laid on a regular basis? I confessed to one of them that I not only knew, but encouraged it and she was impressed that Debbie had such a considerate, understanding husband. She complained that she wished her partner was like me as she had to get her extra rations in secret!

d3368bef-c99a-4e8e-948e-a878b7d2a8cd.jpg.16c480254ca8b721470653b078b2ccf2.jpg

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

The worst part for me was lying in bed waiting for Debbie to come home from her nights out, eager to hear if she'd got lucky. Sometimes I was disappointed to be told she'd just kissed a guy, had their tongues in each others mouths or a lad had had a feel of her tits or his hand up her skirt. I much preferred it when she came home and had been fucked.

171bfb01-75bd-4694-be67-2d713852d5f6.gif.af08025dc237ef20995f7d1dac2eb146.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Peter C said:

The worst part for me was lying in bed waiting for Debbie to come home from her nights out, eager to hear if she'd got lucky. Sometimes I was disappointed to be told she'd just kissed a guy, had their tongues in each others mouths or a lad had had a feel of her tits or his hand up her skirt. I much preferred it when she came home and had been fucked.

171bfb01-75bd-4694-be67-2d713852d5f6.gif.af08025dc237ef20995f7d1dac2eb146.gif

Cuckold angst, eh?  Cuckolds both love and hate that feeling at the same time.  Amazing dynamic. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, secondjag said:

Cuckold angst, eh?  Cuckolds both love and hate that feeling at the same time.  Amazing dynamic. 

Yes, a curious mix of jealousy, anxiety, humiliation and insecurity, all eclipsed by being incredibly turned on by your wife's infidelity. There was something very arousing about knowing my wife was being fucked by other men, be it guys I knew or the much younger lads she particularly liked and I still miss it - we'll have been split up 10 years this October - hence why I'm still visiting cuckold websites and fantasising about my girlfriend doing it too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Peter C said:

I always wondered how many of my wife's friends that she went out with on girls's nights out knew she was getting laid on a regular basis? I confessed to one of them that I not only knew, but encouraged it and she was impressed that Debbie had such a considerate, understanding husband. She complained that she wished her partner was like me as she had to get her extra rations in secret!

d3368bef-c99a-4e8e-948e-a878b7d2a8cd.jpg.16c480254ca8b721470653b078b2ccf2.jpg

Thank you Peter...nothing better than cleaning my bride's cum filled pussy!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cucksean said:

Thank you Peter...nothing better than cleaning my bride's cum filled pussy!

Debbie was pleasantly surprised by how readily I went down on her on her return from an afternoon with my ex-work colleague Mick. He was a proper ladies man and had been after Debbie for years. We both agreed that it was about time she gave Mick what he wanted and there was no hiding the fact when she got home that she'd been fucked very hard and very well, just by looking at her red, puffy pussy, still gaping open and oozing Mick's cum. His tasted much better than mine!

Despite my wife complaining that his dick was half the size of mine, he clearly knew how to use it as she carried on having sex with him on and off for 2-3 years until he moved away. He'd already fucked another colleague's wife, at least 2 female colleagues, the works' social club barmaid and now finally my wife as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Peter C said:

Debbie was pleasantly surprised by how readily I went down on her on her return from an afternoon with my ex-work colleague Mick. He was a proper ladies man and had been after Debbie for years. We both agreed that it was about time she gave Mick what he wanted and there was no hiding the fact when she got home that she'd been fucked very hard and very well, just by looking at her red, puffy pussy, still gaping open and oozing Mick's cum. His tasted much better than mine!

Despite my wife complaining that his dick was half the size of mine, he clearly knew how to use it as she carried on having sex with him on and off for 2-3 years until he moved away. He'd already fucked another colleague's wife, at least 2 female colleagues, the works' social club barmaid and now finally my wife as well.

Interesting Peter and blows up yet another stereotype regarding cuckoldry.  "Despite my wife complaining that his dick was half the size of mine,"  it isn't always because the dick is bigger.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, secondjag said:

Interesting Peter and blows up yet another stereotype regarding cuckoldry.  "Despite my wife complaining that his dick was half the size of mine,"  it isn't always because the dick is bigger.

The guy that my wife fucked the most was my best friend and he was at least 1.5" shorter than me but she fucked him 5 times in front of me and I don't know exactly how many when i wasn't working.  Then i later submitted to him after she had quit playing with others altogether and I sucked him off and got fucked several times by him, every time he verbally humiliated me, sometimes I was made to wear panties and sometimes I was made to put in a plug or sit on a dildo while sucking him.

Fuck im hard, i miss those days 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

The guy that my wife fucked the most was my best friend and he was at least 1.5" shorter than me but she fucked him 5 times in front of me and I don't know exactly how many when i wasn't working.  Then i later submitted to him after she had quit playing with others altogether and I sucked him off and got fucked several times by him, every time he verbally humiliated me, sometimes I was made to wear panties and sometimes I was made to put in a plug or sit on a dildo while sucking him.

Fuck im hard, i miss those days 

Wow Dirty, interesting.  Thanks for sharing.  The longer I have been associated with this lifestyle, the more I'm convinced it is as many faceted as a diamond.  So many different stories, but sadly, not enough people like you, Peter, Kak, Trix, Rita, Wild Thing, Sean, willing to share.  Forgive me if I forgot anyone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

i miss those days

So do I. My wife originally would say all the right things, that regardless of her having sex with other men with my knowledge and approval I'd always be her number 1, that I was the best she'd ever had and had the biggest cock she'd ever had and despite her breaking our ground rules by doing it bareback with a guy I knew, I was still very much in favour. Towards the end of our marriage she did tell me that the young soldier she'd been having sex with was better in bed than me, but I had asked her and being twice his age, I wasn't that surprised. She never told me if she'd had anyone bigger though.

Later, sadly, she became much more secretive and it's only since our divorce that I've found out certain things from other people that I wish I'd known at the time. I wouldn't have complained, but maybe she got feelings for one or more of these guys or perhaps it was just more enjoyable doing it behind my back and not having to come home and tell me all about it. She won't talk about it these days, so i doubt I'll ever know. 

Neither Mick, the ex-workmate of mine who was fucking my wife for 2-3 years rather than the twice I knew about, nor Mark, the other ex-workmate who finally confessed to fucking Debbie once, have humiliated me as such, though my submissiveness in our online chats did encourage them both to be quite open and frank about what it was like fucking my wife. 

I've no regrets though and I'd do it all again. And if my girlfriend Becky keeps going the way she has been, that might just happen...

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Peter C said:

So do I. My wife originally would say all the right things, that regardless of her having sex with other men with my knowledge and approval I'd always be her number 1, that I was the best she'd ever had and had the biggest cock she'd ever had and despite her breaking our ground rules by doing it bareback with a guy I knew, I was still very much in favour. Towards the end of our marriage she did tell me that the young soldier she'd been having sex with was better in bed than me, but I had asked her and being twice his age, I wasn't that surprised. She never told me if she'd had anyone bigger though.

Later, sadly, she became much more secretive and it's only since our divorce that I've found out certain things from other people that I wish I'd known at the time. I wouldn't have complained, but maybe she got feelings for one or more of these guys or perhaps it was just more enjoyable doing it behind my back and not having to come home and tell me all about it. She won't talk about it these days, so i doubt I'll ever know. 

Neither Mick, the ex-workmate of mine who was fucking my wife for 2-3 years rather than the twice I knew about, nor Mark, the other ex-workmate who finally confessed to fucking Debbie once, have humiliated me as such, though my submissiveness in our online chats did encourage them both to be quite open and frank about what it was like fucking my wife. 

I've no regrets though and I'd do it all again. And if my girlfriend Becky keeps going the way she has been, that might just happen...

always such a mystery when a woman who has permission cheats, or worse, lies.  I suppose I understand the cheat.  clearly for the thrill/excitement. 

Lastly, compelled to comment on the low esteem I hold such a woman to.  It's a big reason I love Wild Thing so much.  Just ask her sometime to chat about her hub.  She is so obviously still in love with the man and speaks of him with nothing but respect.

• Like 2