CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

My wife Debbie passionately kissed a black man in a club on a girls' night out - tongues in each other's mouths - whilst his hand explored up her skirt, but they were disturbed before it could go any further.

Later she was be-friended by another black guy, an inmate working in the cafe when Debbie was on a prison visit with a mate. I know they started writing to one another and they planned to meet for sex when he was released, but even now after we've been divorced for nearly 8 years, she still denies she finally got some black cock. Two of her friends tell a different story though, both saying that this Greg and my wife met up several times...

Now of course I'm working on my girlfriend Becky getting some. She loves the black-dominated garage and hip hop music scene which has led to her chatting regularly online to a couple of guys and my non-jealous, non-possessive attitude to this has made her quite open and comfortable about what we now call her "black boyfriends". Baby steps are needed with my shy little Becky, but we're inching along nicely and both enjoying the progress. Whether she'll ever go and meet either of these guys for sex is another question, but we're having fun with the situation as it is now.

blonde_ir_reverse_cowgirl_caption_13.thumb.jpg.45d8fcee1a0393aeb20df56adf8c070f.jpg

• Like 3

I'll never forget those mixed emotions after the first time I was aware of my wife being out on a date with a much younger guy and knowing he'd taken her back to his place and fucked her 3 times before she came home. Slightly jealous, slightly anxious, but very very turned on. I was 41 at the time, Debbie had just turned 35 and the lucky lad, a customer at the shop she worked in, was only 23.

Unbeknownst to me at the time Debbie had already had sex with a work colleague of mine a couple of months before. He confessed to me not that long ago, saying she'd told him we'd split up to encourage him and he had duly obliged at his house one afternoon when I was at work.

1b22ccf1-88d7-4dbd-b65c-9ab3545b9651.thumb.jpg.d6d16eb3fc1932129a1e445e6f05f8b3.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

I'll never forget those mixed emotions after the first time I was aware of my wife being out on a date with a much younger guy and knowing he'd taken her back to his place and fucked her 3 times before she came home. Slightly jealous, slightly anxious, but very very turned on. I was 41 at the time, Debbie had just turned 35 and the lucky lad, a customer at the shop she worked in, was only 23.

Unbeknownst to me at the time Debbie had already had sex with a work colleague of mine a couple of months before. He confessed to me not that long ago, saying she'd told him we'd split up to encourage him and he had duly obliged at his house one afternoon when I was at work.

1b22ccf1-88d7-4dbd-b65c-9ab3545b9651.thumb.jpg.d6d16eb3fc1932129a1e445e6f05f8b3.jpg

A shame Debbie wouldn't admit it and fill in the details Peter

• Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 8:40 AM, secondjag said:

A shame Debbie wouldn't admit it and fill in the details Peter

Yes, and I don't think she would even now as she won't talk about those days when I've tried. She probably kept quiet about it because 5 or 6 years before we'd rowed several times about him, her getting too friendly with him (he worked for the same company as me but at a different location) and huge phone bills she was running up to his number after I'd gone to work and before I got home.

He's adamant it only happened at her instigation, Debbie telling him we'd split up (when we were actually getting on really well) and that she not only offered him it on a plate, but almost demanded he fuck her. Once he became aware that she'd had a "free pass" during our online chats via Faceb00k, he was happy to tell me how she'd ridden him bareback in his bed, but that it was a one-off, as if she just wanted to get it out of the way so she could say she'd done it. He feels he was a "trophy fuck".

We both speculated and wondered how I would have reacted had she actually come home and told me and if perhaps I could have handled it becoming a regular thing. He said he'd have happily fucked Debbie again and as often as possible, either secretly behind my back or openly if he'd have known I was okay with it, but she only seemed to want it that once.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, cucksean said:

Those boots are hot Peter!  Thank you!

Aren't they? I forgot to add little white tops and tight white jeans to my list and I find black women all in white especially arousing. My now ex-wife Debbie was more than happy to wear a lot of white for me. I remember Debbie walking up and down our lounge in just the white high heels she has on in the photo below and she'd even leave on whilst we fucked. It made her look even more naked if you know what I mean.

My current girlfriend Becky also panders to my liking of white clothing as you can see here too.

debbielegs2.thumb.jpg.010098e5d28bc87f8c20f2ddc19c0f65.jpg

becky23.thumb.jpg.93e19b04c82497b37f2698bdde194774.jpg

• Like 1

I saw this photo posted by Jag and think it bears a passing resemblance to my girlfriend Becky. She hasn't had her hands or mouth on a nice big black cock yet, but I'm working on it!

Hopefully she'll reward me after they've done the deed too!

024.thumb.jpg.26e5a465d1a120c9228914dabe566373.jpg

11926472-2f3f-4baa-86a7-7a01ed19314a.thumb.gif.7bd173d54e012384aa6d720018681a65.gif

• Like 1