CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

My wife Debbie's pussy not only looked amazing after my ex-workmate Mick had finally got her into bed after years of trying - all red, puffy and gaping open - but it tasted better than it had ever tasted with her familiar juices now mixed with a new ingredient and felt totally different when I fucked her, more open and definitely sloppier than ever before. He fucked her hard and he'd fucked her well.

As she got in the car when I picked her up from near his house, she commented, "Well, that wasn't all that!", but it clearly was as she went back for more repeatedly for the next 2-3 years including a week away together as man and wife, whilst I stayed at home with the kids.

4201d769-1b21-432c-8ecf-23ef872c680a.thumb.gif.86fe64f3d6cdc07bdf0763c6dcfc7b70.gif

• Like 4

Cuckold Tests

4 hours ago, Peter C said:

My wife Debbie's pussy not only looked amazing after my ex-workmate Mick had finally got her into bed after years of trying - all red, puffy and gaping open - but it tasted better than it had ever tasted with her familiar juices now mixed with a new ingredient and felt totally different when I fucked her, more open and definitely sloppier than ever before. He fucked her hard and he'd fucked her well.

As she got in the car when I picked her up from near his house, she commented, "Well, that wasn't all that!", but it clearly was as she went back for more repeatedly for the next 2-3 years including a week away together as man and wife, whilst I stayed at home with the kids.

4201d769-1b21-432c-8ecf-23ef872c680a.thumb.gif.86fe64f3d6cdc07bdf0763c6dcfc7b70.gif

were the kids aware Peter?

• Thanks 1

On 4/21/2022 at 1:19 AM, secondjag said:

were the kids aware Peter?

We didn't think so, but then later on my eldest threw Mick's name into the mix during an argument with her mother. They were both redheads so their disagreements could be quite feisty lol. Debbie retorted with something along the lines of "Your dad likes it", which rather took the wind out of our dau8hter's sails. I'm guessing if our dau8hter - she'd have been early 20s by now - had become aware of Debbie's extra-marital sexual activities, perhaps by her mother being less discreet than she should have been, then there's a fair chance the others knew too but chose not to tell dad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Peter C said:

We didn't think so, but then later on my eldest threw Mick's name into the mix during an argument with her mother. They were both redheads so their disagreements could be quite feisty lol. Debbie retorted with something along the lines of "Your dad likes it", which rather took the wind out of our 's sails. I'm guessing if my - she'd have been early 20s by now - had become aware of Debbie's extra-marital sexual activities, perhaps by her mother being less discreet than she should have been, then there's a fair chance the others knew too but chose not to tell dad.

I always dreamed of one of our girls coming home while my bride was getting it from her lover in our marital bed!  Never happened but I dreamed!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter C said:

We didn't think so, but then later on my eldest threw Mick's name into the mix during an argument with her mother. They were both redheads so their disagreements could be quite feisty lol. Debbie retorted with something along the lines of "Your dad likes it", which rather took the wind out of our 's sails. I'm guessing if my - she'd have been early 20s by now - had become aware of Debbie's extra-marital sexual activities, perhaps by her mother being less discreet than she should have been, then there's a fair chance the others knew too but chose not to tell dad.

Might be interesting to know if she got into the lifestyle as well.

9 minutes ago, cucksean said:

I always dreamed of one of our girls coming home while my bride was getting it from her lover in our marital bed!  Never happened but I dreamed!

As far as I know Debbie never did it here, always at the guy's place. Both ex-workmates of mine say they've been to our house, but both insist they unfortunately never got to fuck her in our marital bed. Both say what an added turn-on that would have been for them.

As an aside Sean, once Debbie was in bed dozing whilst me and my son from my first marriage were sitting on the floor watching TV at the foot of the bed. A commotion outside woke Debbie up and she jumped out of bed to see what was going on. Half asleep, she'd forgotten Kevin was there and got up stark naked to grab her dressing gown, treating the 14 year old to the sight of his step-mum's bare breasts and her unshaved ginger pussy for a few precious seconds. I bet he wanked over that image for weeks after. I know I did, even fantasising about him sneaking into our room to get into our bed with her after I'd left for an early shift and Debbie accidentally letting him fuck her thinking it was me until she opened her eyes.

• Thanks 1

On 4/21/2022 at 5:33 AM, secondjag said:

Might be interesting to know if she got into the lifestyle as well

It appears not Jag. That particular dau6hter is gay and lives with a woman, whilst my youngest seems 100% loyal to her man. Both are daddy's girls though and have little or nothing to do with Debbie now she's with her new man.

• Like 1

It appears not Jag. That particular is gay and lives with a woman, whilst my youngest seems 100% loyal to her man. Both are daddy's girls though and have little or nothing to do with Debbie now she's with her new man.

Nice that they are "daddys girls."

• Like 1

I remember taking my wife Debbie out for dinner on her 35th birthday and all we spoke about all night was what might happen on the date she had arranged for the next evening with a 23 year old lad who'd asked her out.

He was a regular customer in the shop Debbie worked in - she was assistant manageress - and he wasn't the slightest bit concerned that she was 12 years older than him and married with 4 kids. He wasn't disappointed either - after taking her for a few drinks after work Debbie went back to his place for "coffee" and was soon naked in his bed, being fucked 3 times before he let her go home to her husband. She'd already told him she'd told me that she'd be very late home as they were stock-taking, which amused him and pretty much told him he was definitely going to get laid.

3747dbd3-fdb9-47d0-9460-19444029d2c7.thumb.png.cd0a0116bb960c68299efcdc61057357.png

• Like 2

I remember taking my wife Debbie out for dinner on her 35th birthday and all we spoke about all night was what might happen on the date she had arranged for the next evening with a 23 year old lad who'd asked her out.

He was a regular customer in the shop Debbie worked in - she was assistant manageress - and he wasn't the slightest bit concerned that she was 12 years older than her and married with 4 kids. He wasn't disappointed either - after taking her for a few drinks after work Debbie went back to his place for "coffee" and was soon naked in his bed, being fucked 3 times before he let her go home to her husband. She told him she'd told me that she'd be very late home as they were stock-taking, which amused him and pretty much told him he was definitely going to get laid.

3747dbd3-fdb9-47d0-9460-19444029d2c7.thumb.png.cd0a0116bb960c68299efcdc61057357.png

do you recall what you were feeling about it all Peter?

56 minutes ago, secondjag said:

do you recall what you were feeling about it all Peter?

Very much so, even though this all occurred over 20 years ago. This was to be the culmination of at least 2 years encouragement and gentle persuasion from me, from my first suggestion to Debbie that I'd be okay with it if "something happened" with a guy whilst she was out one night, gradually talking about possible scenarios and men she fancied and role-playing in bed with a realistic-looking dildo had brought us to this point.

I remember being slightly anxious about my wife going on a date with this young lad, but immensely turned on by the knowledge that she had every intention of having sex with him after they'd been out for a few drinks. I wasn't jealous as such, though a couple of days later the "cuckold angst" really set in and I stupidly asked her not to see him again. This, and the fact that the lad hadn't rung or text her since, made Debbie feel used and dirty, annoyed with herself for opening her legs for him so easily and we had a few quiet days. At the end of the day though I now had an unfaithful wife as such, which I confess I liked very much, but made sure I gave her lots of loving cuddles and re=assured her that everything was fine between us. I tried to show her everyone had been a winner in this and no harm had been done. I'd wanted to know my wife had been with another guy, she'd wanted to do it with a much younger man (he was young enough to be my son) and he'd definitely got what he wanted, 3 times that night.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and looking back I wish I'd held my nerve and let it carry on. When she'd got home after having sex with him we'd discussed how often she might like to see him. She'd particularly wanted a toyboy "bit on the side" and her suggestion that she see him 2-3 times a week and maybe stay at his overnight every couple of weeks when his sister wasn't there met with my approval, Debbie saying that he'd seemed a bit inexperienced and that she could "train him up" with more regular sex. My angst and insecurity ended any hopes of that though. 

He did re-appear eventually, hopeful of another session with Debbie, but she knocked him back this time. He made a point of saying in front of other staff in the shop that "she wasn't bothered about her husband last time" and also boasted to the teenage boys that used to hang around outside the shop in the evenings that he'd got "that married ginger bird in the shop" to go out for a drink with him and that she'd been "gagging for it" so he'd fucked her back at his sister's house.

They'd seen him meet her from work and walk to the pub, then walk back past the shop on their way to his place, so they knew he wasn't lying. Indeed, two of the older boys, about 16/17, propostioned my wife on separate occasions a couple of days later, both clearly hopeful of getting some easy pussy too. She'd have been very flattered, sorely tempted and probably would have done it before, but said no now, fearing for her job should word get round that she was fucking customers, especially teenage boys, and her getting a reputation for being "the town bike" that anyone can have a ride on.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Peter C said:

Very much so, even though this all occurred over 20 years ago. This was to be the culmination of at least 2 years encouragement and gentle persuasion from me, from my first suggestion to Debbie that I'd be okay with it if "something happened" with a guy whilst she was out one night, gradually talking about possible scenarios and men she fancied and role-playing in bed with a realistic-looking dildo had brought us to this point.

I remember being slightly anxious about my wife going on a date with this young lad, but immensely turned on by the knowledge that she had every intention of having sex with him after they'd been out for a few drinks. I wasn't jealous as such, though a couple of days later the "cuckold angst" really set in and I stupidly asked her not to see him again. This, and the fact that the lad hadn't rung or text her since, made Debbie feel used and dirty, annoyed with herself for opening her legs for him so easily and we had a few quiet days. At the end of the day though I now had an unfaithful wife as such, which I confess I liked very much, but made sure I gave her lots of loving cuddles and re=assured her that everything was fine between us. I tried to show her everyone had been a winner in this and no harm had been done. I'd wanted to know my wife had been with another guy, she'd wanted to do it with a much younger man (he was young enough to be my son) and he'd definitely got what he wanted, 3 times that night.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and looking back I wish I'd held my nerve and let it carry on. When she'd got home after having sex with him we'd discussed how often she might like to see him. She'd particularly wanted a toyboy "bit on the side" and her suggestion that she see him 2-3 times a week and maybe stay at his overnight every couple of weeks when his sister wasn't there met with my approval, Debbie saying that he'd seemed a bit inexperienced and that she could "train him up" with more regular sex. My angst and insecurity ended any hopes of that though. 

He did re-appear eventually, hopeful of another session with Debbie, but she knocked him back this time. He made a point of saying in front of other staff in the shop that "she wasn't bothered about her husband last time" and also boasted to the teenage boys that used to hang around outside the shop in the evenings that he'd got "that married ginger bird in the shop" to go out for a drink with him and that she'd been "gagging for it" so he'd fucked her back at his sister's house.

They'd seen him meet her from work and walk to the pub, then walk back past the shop on their way to his place, so they knew he wasn't lying. Indeed, two of the older boys, about 16/17, propostioned my wife on separate occasions a couple of days later, both clearly hopeful of getting some easy pussy too. She'd have been very flattered, sorely tempted and probably would have done it before, but said no now, fearing for her job should word get round that she was fucking customers, especially teenage boys, and her getting a reputation for being "the town bike" that anyone can have a ride on.

your attention to detail makes the tale all the more interesting; thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, secondjag said:

your attention to detail makes the tale all the more interesting; thanks

Even though Debbie and I split up amicably in 2012 and divorced 2 years later, I still love remembering those days (and nights!) and sharing my experiences on cuckold websites such as this. It's a shame Debbie later became so secretive about her extra-marital sex-life. Since we split I've found out about her being fucked by 2 other men she never told me about and she flatly refuses to discuss it now. Believe me, I've tried!

Those submissive, cuckold tendencies don't leave you though. Once a cuckold, always a cuckold I think, hence why I'm growing more and more interested in getting my new girlfriend Becky to do it. She's nothing like Debbie, quite shy and inexperienced, but there are little signs appearing that she might just be tempted.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Peter C said:

Even though Debbie and I split up amicably in 2012 and divorced 2 years later, I still love remembering those days (and nights!) and sharing my experiences on cuckold websites such as this. It's a shame Debbie later became so secretive about her extra-marital sex-life. Since we split I've found out about her being fucked by 2 other men she never told me about and she flatly refuses to discuss it now. Believe me, I've tried!

Those submissive, cuckold tendencies don't leave you though. Once a cuckold, always a cuckold I think, hence why I'm growing more and more interested in getting my new girlfriend Becky to do it. She's nothing like Debbie, quite shy and inexperienced, but there are little signs appearing that she might just be tempted.

personally I think small sites like this need guys like you.  i have no doubt many, if not most cuckolds are either experiencing what you describe, or wonder what to soon expect.  both helpful and interesting.

• Thanks 1