CuckoldFart.com

More Gifs, Pics

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

I always remember my wife Debbie saying in bed one night, "If you were to walk in on me having sex with another man, you wouldn't even try and stop me would you?" She smiled as I admitted, "No babe. I wouldn't dream of it. I'd let the two of you carry on."

I never did get to see her being fucked by anyone else, she had her doubts that I'd be able to handle it, but at least I'm friends on Faceb00k with 2 ex-work colleagues of mine who both had the pleasure of getting their cocks into my wife and have been only too happy to tell me all about it.

554b3ca6-f271-4bdf-a800-7d9b6889b6c3.thumb.gif.33c2b00c95460d1b4cae30155e2cf99b.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, secondjag said:

This'll float your boat

You're not wrong Jag! There's plenty there that float my boat. I always enjoy the dressed and undressed comparisons, especially when the woman doesn't look the type that would ever pose naked and it was nice to see a black girl there for once. I love a bit of black (as does Becky of course, she now admits)

There's also a photo that really looks like Becky on the receiving end of what could well be her first black cock and I doubt it would be her last.

729.thumb.jpg.50564f98d5e896ef2147387165370ad3.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peter C said:

You're not wrong Jag! There's plenty there that float my boat. I always enjoy the dressed and undressed comparisons, especially when the woman doesn't look the type that would ever pose naked and it was nice to see a black girl there for once. I love a bit of black (as does Becky of course, she now admits)

There's also a photo that really looks like Becky on the receiving end of what could well be her first black cock and I doubt it would be her last.

729.thumb.jpg.50564f98d5e896ef2147387165370ad3.jpg

glad u dug it Peter.Β  the dressed/undressed are popular - I get a lot of requests for them.