CuckoldFart.com

Moms love their daughters.

buddy550

This is a question got all you loving moms out there. Remember when you had intercourse for the first time? Was it as great as you thought it would be? Being a mom now with a teenage you have the opportunity to insure your daughters first time could be all you wanted it to be when you was her age. Done properly, it could build the self confidence a teen needs to develop into a mature woman. Mom you have the opportunity not only to select who but when your child is ready for her next step. I have daughters as well as you do and have heard some horror stories involving the pressures young men put on them. My concern in writing this entry is to help all our daughters avoid trauma and enjoy their childhood.

Cuckold Tests

Quite honestly this is a bit freaky and beyond the pale of anything cuckold related.  Yes it is the parents responsibility to educate their children about sex, but to suggest a parent (mother of father) should choose a child's first partner and when they are ready is not only inappropriate, but outlandish.  To insure the child knows safety, responsibility, and more importantly they hold the choice over their own  body is really about as far as any parent should reach.  Insuring open and honest communication without embarrassment is important as well.  To suggest a mother should actually choose her 's first encounter and partner is beyond the boundaries of parenting, instead it is setting the parent up as King or Queen ruler over their 'tribe'.  I hate to say anything suggested is stupid, but this top post is just that. 

• Like 5

forgive me if i'm wrong, but somehow I doubt that is your concern.  suggesting it is a parents' responsibility to have their dau fucked goes way beyond any "good parenting."  what's next?  dads' responsibility to be the first?  occationally the stench here is overwhelming

• Like 2

17 hours ago, secondjag said:

forgive me if i'm wrong, but somehow I doubt that is your concern.  suggesting it is a parents' responsibility to have their dau fucked goes way beyond any "good parenting."  what's next?  dads' responsibility to be the first?  occationally the stench here is overwhelming

I guess there should not be a response to further the ridiculousness of his post, yet reading the post and getting it in my head got me thinking what his between the lines motives were.  I have gotten on some different 'cuck chats' sites and the posts sometimes even make me want to blush (that's hard to do).  I am open to pretty much anything consenting adults want to do, and have a broad concept of cuck type lifestyles and fantasies (not one size fits all).  There are some however, through fantasy or outright ignorance like the thought of 's and son's being initiated into the 'family cuck narrative'.  Mom's cucking son's. 's cucking dad's, Bull's taking on the ...blah blah blah.   In the top post how does the OP feel mom would know who the right person is to break 's cherry and make sure she has the time of her life?  Does mom commit statutory r******** among her 's friend's to find her a good fuck?  Does she recommend her Bull to commit a felony against her ?  Trying to make light of this in some sort of way, but my goodness if your fantasy is for your wife to pick your 's first fuck, then call yourself a cucked by your you need to keep that fucking wretchedness in your head.   

Edited by whips
left a word out
  • Like 1

I once told someone of what I do. And you wouldn’t believe his opinion of cuckolding. He called me everything you can think of, questioned my manhood and much more. 

With that in mind I have learned not to criticize anyone’s weird sexual desires. The same way this post is being ridiculed  is how we would be ridiculed if we told the average man or woman what we do. 

But I will join in to say that there may be places for this but here probably is not the place. We all have some freak in us just have to know the venue. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whips said:

I guess there should not be a response to further the ridiculousness of his post, yet reading the post and getting it in my head got me thinking what his between the lines motives were.  I have gotten on some different 'cuck chats' sites and the posts sometimes even make me want to blush (that's hard to do).  I am open to pretty much anything consenting adults want to do, and have a broad concept of cuck type lifestyles and fantasies (not one size fits all).  There are some however, through fantasy or outright ignorance like the thought of 's and son's being initiated into the 'family cuck narrative'.  Mom's cucking son's. 's cucking dad's, Bull's taking on the ...blah blah blah.   In the top post how does the OP feel mom would know who the right person is to break 's cherry and make sure she has the time of her life?  Does mom commit statutory r******** among her 's friend's to find her a good fuck?  Does she recommend her Bull to commit a felony against her ?  Trying to make light of this in some sort of way, but my goodness if your fantasy is for your wife to pick your 's first fuck, then call yourself a cucked by your you need to keep that fucking wretchedness in your head.   

58 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

I once told someone of what I do. And you wouldn’t believe his opinion of cuckolding. He called me everything you can think of, questioned my manhood and much more. 

With that in mind I have learned not to criticize anyone’s weird sexual desires. The same way this post is being ridiculed  is how we would be ridiculed if we told the average man or woman what we do. 

But I will join in to say that there may be places for this but here probably is not the place. We all have some freak in us just have to know the venue. 

So, i'm forced to somewhat agree with both.  Look, I've had consenting, of legal age dau and mom teams fuck me.  Sadly, have also had moms of fifteen yr. old girls offer up their dau.   A BIG NO. While I try very hard not to judge, this post was pretty clear in a covert way of its intent.  I really can't say what the correct age is, so I differ to the law; simple.

The post, to my mind was a feble attempt to normalize that which is NOT acceptable among civilizied people.  We, as adults, know children are not ready for many things adult. Would you pour your kid a glass of scotch?  I think not.

I'm aware of many cucks (that I really know) who have found pleasure sniffing their teen dau panties.  No big deal to me as it seems pretty harmless.  The difference is they don't share their kink (perversion?) with the dau.

6 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

Did you knock his ass out for the ammount of disrespect ....I just don't understand the humiliation aspect some get off on....IMO it is just a complete lack of respect to hhhhhhhhh/shame/guilt trip another human being

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kaktuscpl said:

Did you knock his ass out for the ammount of disrespect ....I just don't understand the humiliation aspect some get off on....IMO it is just a complete lack of respect to hhhhhhhhh/shame/guilt trip another human being

Lol. I did not because I understand how we think. Whoever is different is weird or sick or crazy. So I get it. But I will let nothing move me from what I love. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kaktuscpl said:

think it's generally motivated by a lack of ones' own self lack of sense of worth

17 hours ago, secondjag said:

So, i'm forced to somewhat agree with both.  Look, I've had consenting, of legal age dau and mom teams fuck me.  Sadly, have also had moms of fifteen yr. old girls offer up their dau.   A BIG NO. While I try very hard not to judge, this post was pretty clear in a covert way of its intent.  I really can't say what the correct age is, so I differ to the law; simple.

The post, to my mind was a feble attempt to normalize that which is NOT acceptable among civilizied people.  We, as adults, know children are not ready for many things adult. Would you pour your kid a glass of scotch?  I think not.

I'm aware of many cucks (that I really know) who have found pleasure sniffing their teen dau panties.  No big deal to me as it seems pretty harmless.  The difference is they don't share their kink (perversion?) with the dau.

I can agree with everything you said.  If consenting adults (even being related) want to cross social boundaries with their kinks, well a lot of kinks I have participated in cross social boundaries so who am I to judge.  The legal age barrier is something put there to protect the obvious exploitation of those who are deemed not ready to consent.  When I was in Germany many years ago my fellow soldiers told me of having 14 and 15 yo gf's with parents approval, and it was legal.   Might have been BS I do not know.  Society has moved in a very conservative way on this issue, some I think is beyond the point of ridicules, but I digress.  I know my dau was never aware of our kink, even though we practiced a lifestyle quite open, the FLR part was very apparent and both my son and dau have told me they felt our family was more secure and safe than many of their friends.  We were never forward with our sexual habits, but always open in our discussions with them.  I guess to each their own, but my kids turned out very productive, happy, and secure as they figured out who they were and what directions they wanted to take, this includes their sex lives. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

Lol. Question is if you had to,  what would you do? That could test the strength of a lot of men. 

hmm, ok, but she is my STEP dau, lol.  killing me dude, i want to do the right thing.  i'll add this, nothing is changed re. of legal age.  no exceptions

3 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

Didn’t mean to imply what would you specifically do. And looking at that picture that young lady is certainly of age. But you are an example of someone that would do the right. Does every man in that position? Of course not. 

Here is my dilemma.  If she is standing there looking like that, then she isn't my dau, but bull and wife's, lol.  Though I raised her and still could not do it, though I wonder if mom sent her in to show her what cocks NOT to fuck. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bimarried001 said:

Didn’t mean to imply what would you specifically do. And looking at that picture that young lady is certainly of age. But you are an example of someone that would do the right. Does every man in that position? Of course not. 

I would like to think that most men would have a good moral compass about it...at least I hope they would.

Side note...I’ve been with a mother and . Not at the same time. Almost 2 decades apart. Does that count? lol

• Like 1

• 3 months later...