CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

Cuckold Tests

ns9999...great pics! TY!

I've been wondering when you'd serve up more of this sexy slut...glad you finally delivered! That brown skin of hers is beautiful....her tits and pussy look yummy! And I love how she looks from behind while she's on all 4's. Hot!

Thanks again!

DomBull4U

needhelp01....your sexy wife knows EXACTLY how to get my attention...and trust me, she has definitely caught my eye!

That's one pretty pussy she's showing off so seductively. I think she needs that pretty pussy of hers tongue-fucked....tongued and fingered...until she begged for a good, hard, fucking!

needhelp01....looks like you are new here. I trust this "first time offering"...(great choice of words btw)....won't be the last. Your wife caught my attention...now let's make her what we both want...what we ALL want...let's make her one of my dirty sluts!

Let's see more of this "attention seeking" whore wife!

Thanks for checking in and sharing her!

DomBull4U

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:20 AM, Joys said:

My wife waiting for you

20180214_221946.jpg

Joys...your wife waiting for me.

Excellent! Love to hear those words...so thank you for your delicious offer. Love a sexy, mature wife dressed naughty in a hot mesh catsuit.

And I have to apologize...she has been kept waiting for me for far too long. I promise to try and make it up to her.

I'm going to enjoy that sexy mature body of hers...thoroughly!

Is my naughty slut going to spread her legs for me so I can get at that hot pussy of hers? Ohhh I think she will.

Love hot, mature slutwives...TY!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

Joys...I wanted everyone to be sure to see this pic of your sexy wife. Or should I say your wife/ MY slut?

Her tits look yummy here...in fact all of her does. Looks like she's enjoying felling the warmth of the sun on her body. How about my tongue? Think she'd like her tits licked and sucked on? How about her pussy? She ready to spread her legs and get her pussy tongued?

Thanks for sharing her!

DomBull4U

20180215_091115_thumb_jpg_ad5a4f4710cb388e4510241fd6a18845.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 5:44 AM, Joys said:

Wife, in bed, ready & willing

20180814_163112.jpg

Joys...your wife...in bed...naked...and ready and willing. I love the picture and the naughty thoughts I have of joining her in that bed. 

You've posted her several times for me...which I do appreciate. You'd love for me to fuck her, wouldn't you? You know that I appreciate mature women...and know how to please them.

I think I recently saw some pics you posted of your wife on vacation. Would you have liked it if I had been there too...to enjoy your wife and make her my hotwife/slut? I think you would have liked that...and I know she and I would have enjoyed each other.

If you would have liked her being a vacation "plaything" for me...why don't you post a few pics of your wife on vacation for me. Offer her to me.

DomBull4U

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Lust4her2 said:

Here’s my lady for your pleasure. Also kik @Lust4her2

638D8BDE-8939-4AE4-B60A-F90741F13B89.jpeg

E3504E25-AC8D-4D21-96F2-1FB76811BCDE.jpeg

Lust4her2...thanks for checking in...and for posting her here on the  "Cucks...check in" forum.  That body of Jenny's is fucking hot....and now you've stirred up all the naughty...nasty...thoughts I have of using her and making her one of my sluts! I know you like the idea...and I seem to recall that she liked the thought of being a slut for another man...so maybe we're getting closer to it becoming a reality. I sure hope so.

Love the way you offered her to me...saying simply..."here's my lady for your pleasure". And that's exactly what she would be...a pleasure. Pure pleasure...pure FUCKING pleasure!

Like I said...love her body! Every sweet inch of it! She's a woman that's built for pleasure...and could take a good HARD pounding without breaking. Great tits...nice full ass...and those legs...just fucking incredible! Having some filthy thoughts about her...and loving every one of them!

Thanks again!

DomBull4U  

• Like 2

Lust4her2...thought I'd show her off in a few other pics you've shared with me.

Look at those legs! Fuck yes! I'd love to lick every inch of those incredible thighs...as I worked my way up to her pussy. After a good tongue-fuck...those legs would end up on my shoulders as I pounded that pussy of hers and made her one of my sluts! You'll love the sounds of our bodies slapping together as she gets pounded...and creams all over my cock!

DomBull4U

8A19CBA2-C98D-4202-B863-B93FBE9998C6_thumb_jpeg_8dad563b798ed4d0b0a5f12acba1a7ff.jpg

• Like 3

Lust4her2....can't get enough of those fucking legs! I guess there are tit men...and ass men...and I've been accused of being both. And I DO enjoy a nice rack or hot ass...I admit it. But I'm also a "thighs guy"...and I love a little meat on the bone! I like 'em a little thick as they say these days...and your Jenny is thick and sweet!

DomBull

C3256F0E-69EE-4599-A161-509C31A87DF7_thumb_jpeg_3a2dce1e979091616f65f45241c397df.jpg

• Like 3

On 9/9/2018 at 2:17 AM, DomBull4U said:

Joys...your wife...in bed...naked...and ready and willing. I love the picture and the naughty thoughts I have of joining her in that bed. 

You've posted her several times for me...which I do appreciate. You'd love for me to fuck her, wouldn't you? You know that I appreciate mature women...and know how to please them.

I think I recently saw some pics you posted of your wife on vacation. Would you have liked it if I had been there too...to enjoy your wife and make her my hotwife/slut? I think you would have liked that...and I know she and I would have enjoyed each other.

If you would have liked her being a vacation "plaything" for me...why don't you post a few pics of your wife on vacation for me. Offer her to me.

DomBull4U

Yes, I would love for you to fuck her, would love for her being a vacation "plaything" for me. Check out the pics in the albums

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! How awesome is that! What a fantastic way to start the day. Checking this thread and seeing the beautiful sight of Elaine's beautiful pussy. Beautiful ASS....and pussy! And Robert you are right...I do love Elaine's pussy shots. You know me well!

Thanks for offering me your sexy, incredible wife this way! 

Seeing Elaine on any thread is always great. Seeing her here...offered to me this way...is a special treat! Thanks "Bobby"!

Regards

DomBull4U

Image95.jpg.17fd9e809e89d21624cd85fda62354d1.jpg

Image96.jpg.91a130a83cb78b04be7ba8027096d05b.jpg

• Like 2

ttomasson...fantastic of you to check in and offer your incredibly sexy wife to me here. I love that she dresses sexy for me! You know that sexy women in corsets happens to be a big turn-on for me, and I love that you usually make sure she wears one for me. A corset on your wife makes those beautiful tits of hers even yummier!

I am away for a few days, but I can see how hot-n-horny she is by the way she's using that pink vibe on her pussy. When I get back, I'll get in touch and maybe we can schedule a "visit" from DomBull for your horny wife.

Your wife/ My slut!

Thanks ttomasson!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Hello everyone. Just a lil caged loser here.. 😅. I wrote to dom last week hoping he'd come over to show my wife what a good time its like to enjoy a real man. And it took some begging but he came over last night and made me sit on the floor as he had my wife ride his full length. She was cumming in minutes... It was only an hour later before dom busted the biggest nut I've seen deep in her without asking or a condom... Thanks for the good time dom.. ❤️

received_1408431429193158.jpeg

received_1614325308603768.jpeg

received_1583967941639505.jpeg

received_1063649587130439.jpeg

received_1991396690925082.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1