CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

On 11/4/2018 at 12:00 AM, chopper75 said:

You are so right Dombull on all counts and she loves reading your comments about her.

Here she is waiting for a real man to give her what she needs

DSC03598 (800x600).jpg

DSC03601 (800x600).jpg

DSC03606 (800x600).jpg

DSC03609 (800x600).jpg

DSC03602 (800x600).jpg

chopper75...awesome follow up pics! Your wife looks hotter...sexier...and even more fuckable in these hot pics. Thanks to you both for sharing!

Love that dress she's wearing. Very unique and quite sexy! Is that something she would wear to greet DomBull if I came to visit her? 

Would she get on all 4's on the bed like that when she led me to the bedroom? I'm sure she would...she knows what I like. She looks yummy laying on her back...so, so sexy in her stay-up stockings and heels...and without panties. She looks ready for a good tongue-fuck! Yummy!

After a good tonguing and fingering had her pussy juices flowing freely...she'll surely want a good DomBull fucking. That last pic of her on all 4's is waaaay fucking hot! I'd love to slap the hot, hardness of my cock against her hot-n-ready pussy...and ask her "you ready for some dick?...ready to get fucked! My guess is she would answer by reaching back and grabbing my cock...and guiding it into her hot cunt! I'd bury my cock to the hilt in her hot pussy. Fuck...I'm hard and throbbing right now just thinking about what a good fuck she would be. Back the ass up and take all of my cock that you want, dirtygirl!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:22 AM, marcelles69 said:

9B54F4E0-2A8C-4821-97CE-A934BD168B41.jpeg

D57C761F-7254-4188-B0F6-CC6132142273.jpeg

71C0BD01-2549-449C-BBE6-A712A8B96D7C.jpeg

hello again marcelles69...back to tempt me with more pics of your sexy wife.

Awesome pic of her ass and pussy...and the "sweet cheeks" pic is hot, fun and sexy!  Would love to come up behind her and give those nice buns a nice squeeze!

But the really tempting pic is that one of her teasing her pussy with her hot pink vibe. Looks like that vibe had her pussy hot...wet...and juicy. Damn...that juicy wet fuck hole of hers is ready for some dick! Would love to have her tease her clit while I slid my meat into her wetness...nice-n-slow so she could enjoy taking it nice-n-deep.

That's one hot-n-ready pussy...has me hot-n-ready too!

Thanks again for sharing her hot pics!

DomBull4U

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

hello again marcelles69...back to tempt me with more pics of your sexy wife.

Awesome pic of her ass and pussy...and the "sweet cheeks" pic is hot, fun and sexy!  Would love to come up behind her and give those nice buns a nice squeeze!

But the really tempting pic is that one of her teasing her pussy with her hot pink vibe. Looks like that vibe had her pussy hot...wet...and juicy. Damn...that juicy wet fuck hole of hers is ready for some dick! Would love to have her tease her clit while I slid my meat into her wetness...nice-n-slow so she could enjoy taking it nice-n-deep.

That's one hot-n-ready pussy...has me hot-n-ready too!

Thanks again for sharing her hot pics!

DomBull4U

I would love to see how u please muy wife, while i‘m caged in my cb6000... And i would love to fluff you before 🥰 What a dream 🥰

jwontheriver....love that you "check in" on a regular basis, cucky!

Your naughty wife loves to be a bit of a tease, doesn't she? Yes, she does! She gets her moneys worth out of it too. She likes to tease bulls like me...and teases the fuck out of you, doesn't she jw? I know her pussy gets juicy wet when she dresses up sexy...and has you...her locked-cock cuck hubby.... take these sexy pics of her that she uses to entice and excite bulls like me. Does that cuckcage she has you locked up in get a little uncomfortable when you are taking these pics of your wife? I know it does!

Keep "checking in"....keep being a good boy, cucky....and I just might try to convince her to unlock you for a short period, so you can get some relief.

DomBull4U

On 11/3/2018 at 8:08 PM, DomBull4U said:

chopper75....these are some hot "check in" pics....thank you!

Looks like your wife is on pretty good terms with that big fuck toy. Looks to me like she uses that dong on a fairly regular basis. And that last pic shows that she loves fucking herself with her toy "friend"....that pussy was creaming!

I love that 2nd pic of her. A naughty wife in perfect position to be a fuck-slut for some dom. Some dom like DomBull4U! On all 4's, head down, ASS UP...she looks like she wants to be pounded...and that's just what I would do....pound her holes until she juiced all over my cock...and squirted...and left a large wet spot under her!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

Very beautiful indeed

On 11/12/2018 at 10:28 PM, DomBull4U said:

chopper75...awesome follow up pics! Your wife looks hotter...sexier...and even more fuckable in these hot pics. Thanks to you both for sharing!

Love that dress she's wearing. Very unique and quite sexy! Is that something she would wear to greet DomBull if I came to visit her? 

Would she get on all 4's on the bed like that when she led me to the bedroom? I'm sure she would...she knows what I like. She looks yummy laying on her back...so, so sexy in her stay-up stockings and heels...and without panties. She looks ready for a good tongue-fuck! Yummy!

After a good tonguing and fingering had her pussy juices flowing freely...she'll surely want a good DomBull fucking. That last pic of her on all 4's is waaaay fucking hot! I'd love to slap the hot, hardness of my cock against her hot-n-ready pussy...and ask her "you ready for some dick?...ready to get fucked! My guess is she would answer by reaching back and grabbing my cock...and guiding it into her hot cunt! I'd bury my cock to the hilt in her hot pussy. Fuck...I'm hard and throbbing right now just thinking about what a good fuck she would be. Back the ass up and take all of my cock that you want, dirtygirl!

DomBull4U

Thank you for your reply DomBull.

She will wear whatever you tell he to wear. She is very submissive for dominant men.

Being taken roughly from behind and spanked is a favourite of Hers. 

As you can see she loves both wholes filled in that position.

On 11/12/2018 at 10:28 PM, DomBull4U said:

DSC03486 (640x480).jpg

thumbnail_Tara Anal - 7.jpg

DSC03087 (640x480).jpg

DSC03789.JPG

20180918_112538.jpg

20180918_123049.jpg

• Like 6