CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 weeks later...

jar1019...

Hello...and welcome to cuckfart!

Thanks for checking in...but....if you check the thread...all of the cucks checked in...and presented pics of their wife. Offered their wife.

By doing a little checking I found that you are from Toledo, Ohio. And also that you are a cuck that loves sucking cock.

Ok, that's all well and good.

But what about your Toledo, Ohio hotwife? More info about her...and pics would be nice.

Glad you checked in...and again welcome to cuckfart.

Not trying to put you on the spot or anything...just that from personal experience I know there are some wonderful sluts in Ohio. Hoping your wife is one also!

Thanks

DomBull4U

chopper75...Looking back at this thread and wondering this morning...

Which of these scenes would you rather watch...your wife bent over me, sucking my cock while she rode my face and fed me some of her hot pussy....

Or....your wife riding my cock...grinding down on it, wanting it deep, DEEP inside her...wiggling that hot ass if hers...and getting it slapped...SLAP!...if she even thinks of slowing down...not that she would, not your slut wife. Once she decides she's getting fucked...she's getting fucked! Great view isn't it? Her hot cunt lips gripping....stretched around my cock...her cunt juices dripping...and running down my cock, coating my balls...

Or...me on top of her....fucking the shit out of her, fucking her like the dirty slut she wants to be...and IS! The sound of our bodies slamming together filling the room...and your ears...as you watch her getting railed! Can you hear it? A steady slap, slap, slap,slap, slap, slap...as I pound her pussy...my body slamming against that fat, full ass of hers!....her grunts...and moans of pleasure as she gets fucked....."uh, uh, uh, uhhhh...ohhh gawd, fuck meeee"! Throw in a few animal grunts from me as the intensity builds and builds...until I need to unleash a nice load inside that warm, wet fuckhole of hers.

OMG....tough choice isn't it?

DomBull4U

1289878412_DSC03790(800x600).jpg.201f7eb9d722faa6b437644a52eedd11.jpg

668702069_DSC03772(781x800).webp 442058256_DSC03781(800x600).webp

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, thickwife2fuck said:

Checking in for the 1st time from Va. 

Here's a taste of my Big Black Cock Only wife of 19 years...

165_1000_45910229505_o.thumb.jpg.d0397a939d4531fae3cc01c82abef946.jpg

153_1000_46825196881_o.jpg

thickwife2fuck...whoa...yes indeedy!

Wow! Talk about making a lasting first impression! Fuck yes!

It's nice to see this thread get some action...especially from a first timer checking in with such a hot-n-sexy wife. It's always awesome to have some "fresh meat" to check out and enjoy!

But...Big Black Cock only? As a white dude...it's a little disappointing to hear that....especially after seeing thickwife2fuck showin' all that ass in her hot....head down/ASS UP pose. She knows how to serve it up! That horny wife looks like she's ready for some dick! 

I gotta say...since she's bbc only...and I won't be gettin' some...it would be fucking hot to see her taking it from a brother...gettin' it good from some bbc!

In that second pic, it's not hard to imagine this Virginia hot wife waiting for a bbc bf to arrive...easy to picture her sucking his cock...while he leaned over and gave that sweet ass of hers a few good slaps!

Thanks for sharing her and posting her on this thread!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

Luv2pl...

Hello! Just joined and checking in...excellent! That's exactly how this should work...so good job!

And your wife...beautiful! Wonderful tits and I love the way she's presenting them...her top open, leaning forward slightly so we get a nice "hanging" effect. Those nice nipples look like they are begging for attention. And I would love to give them some. I'd also like to play "connect the dots" with my tongue on those freckles...at least until she took her tits in her hands and fed those nipples into my mouth!

These are some wonderful tits and this wife looks like fun! 

Luv2pl....I hope that describes her and means Luv2please...because I'm sure she could!

Thanks for checking in and sharing her!

DomBull4U

1 hour ago, Luv2pl said:

My wife

20171209_122717.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/27/2019 at 8:57 AM, DomBull4U said:

thickwife2fuck...whoa...yes indeedy!

Wow! Talk about making a lasting first impression! Fuck yes!

It's nice to see this thread get some action...especially from a first timer checking in with such a hot-n-sexy wife. It's always awesome to have some "fresh meat" to check out and enjoy!

But...Big Black Cock only? As a white dude...it's a little disappointing to hear that....especially after seeing thickwife2fuck showin' all that ass in her hot....head down/ASS UP pose. She knows how to serve it up! That horny wife looks like she's ready for some dick! 

I gotta say...since she's bbc only...and I won't be gettin' some...it would be fucking hot to see her taking it from a brother...gettin' it good from some bbc!

In that second pic, it's not hard to imagine this Virginia hot wife waiting for a bbc bf to arrive...easy to picture her sucking his cock...while he leaned over and gave that sweet ass of hers a few good slaps!

Thanks for sharing her and posting her on this thread!

DomBull4U

Thanks for the lovely comments DomBull! 

We started our cuckolding journey with big white cock so for the right man I'm sure she would be make an exception ;)

And yes watching that big, beautiful ass getting mounted by a superior cock is often the highlight of my weekends.

180_1000_32949504268_o.thumb.jpg.ff9d79e9825fa3eeb2b37ce264428797.jpg309_1000_46825191501_o.jpg.95b34d244d0b10363976e71581ac6de5.jpg536_1000_31883854327_o.jpg.0d440f7ecfee6062b0bdd9ee661a95d8.jpg

Enjoy!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, thickwife2fuck said:

Thanks for the lovely comments DomBull! 

We started our cuckolding journey with big white cock so for the right man I'm sure she would be make an exception ;)

And yes watching that big, beautiful ass getting mounted by a superior cock is often the highlight of my weekends.

180_1000_32949504268_o.thumb.jpg.ff9d79e9825fa3eeb2b37ce264428797.jpg309_1000_46825191501_o.jpg.95b34d244d0b10363976e71581ac6de5.jpg536_1000_31883854327_o.jpg.0d440f7ecfee6062b0bdd9ee661a95d8.jpg

Enjoy!!

thickwife2fuck....OMG! OMFG!!!

Would you look at that. Gotta just take a minute to enjoy! Mmmmmm....

That's one hot pic...of one very hotwife...with one very thick, very hot-n-sexy, beautiful...full...fucking ass! And just look at the incredible way this naughty wife is showing it off.

You said "Enjoy"....Thanks, I think I will.

thickwife looks like a dirty submissive slut...ready to submit and do anything...whatever it took...to get a good hard fucking! How incredible would it be to have her present herself like that? I would tell her not to move...to just hold that pose while I stepped up behind her and took thise amazing butt cheeks in my hands for a good feel. Just rubbing those ass cheeks at first, my hands all over every incredible inch. Then to make her feel even more submissive...placing a ball gag in her mouth. Then, so she'd know why the ballgag...giving her npples a pinch...and a tug...a nice twist..the ball gag doing it's job of stifling her slutty moans. Then, my hands back on that magnificent ass...rubbing it again...then maybe a few slaps...playful at first...but gradually increasing in intensity. Her moans making my cock throb...as I tell her what a good submissive slut she is...and how she was going to be used...and fucked!

Asking her the question..."does my slut want a good fucking tonight"? The ball gag keeping her from screaming YES...her answer coming as best as she could deliver....mmmmhmmm, mmmmhmmm, mmmmmhmmmm! "That sounded like a yes, slut...was it?"  Again her answer a muffled mmmhmmm, mmmmmhmmm!

"Yes, that was a YES from my slut...but let's see if slut is ready?" My hand goes between her legs...and I can feel the heat coming from her pussy...I slide a finger, then a second,  into her pussy. She is wet...but not wet enough yet. I finger fuck her...fast and deep...and she wiggles her ass to take them even deeper. "My slut's ready, isn't she?"

I pull my fingers out...quickly...and suddenly...and give has ass a nice slap. "Not yet, slut...not yet you're not. Don't move. That slut hole of yours isn't ready for my cock yet. Not until your juices are running down your thighs, slut...then you'll be ready for some dick!"

A nice hummmm is heard as I click on a vibrator and press it against her hot pussy...as she squirms and moans! I take the vibe away...and even with the ball gag in, I can hear her begging for the vibe again. Knowing what she wants, I tell her she can take one hand off the wall...and she can play with herself. Like the horny slut she is, her fingers get busy rubbing and fingering her pussy. 

"Does my slut want the vibe again?" Mmmmhmmm is her answer. I run the vibe along her thighs...and tell her..."take it. Take the vibe, slut...and get that pussy wet and juicy!"

While she's busy working her pussy with the vibe...I remove her ball gag...and enjoy the moans of my wanton slut as she vibes herself...for a minute or so. Then, a surprise for her...I press a butt plug against her mouth...and tell her to "suck it...get it ready".

Feeling totally submissive, she sucks on the butt plug and continues to vibe her pussy. Meanwhile, I squirt some lube into the crack of her ass...and let it run down between her ass cheeks. I take the vibe from her...but keep holding it against her pussy. I tell her..."Spread that ass open...use both hands!" 

I look between her legs...and I'm happy to see her juices running down her thighs now. "Good news slut...I'm sure you can feel it, but your juices are dripping...my slut is ready to get fucked now, isn't she? Here, let me have that butt plug so you can answer...my slut is ready to get fucked now, isn't she?"

"Yes sir, please!"

"Just one more thing...and then my slut can feel some hard cock inside her. Keep those ass cheeks spread!"  I squirt some more lube on the plug...squirt some more on her....and then pressing the plug against her tight opening...begin easing it in...slowly! "That's my dirtygirl, keep 'em spread...pull those cheeks apart...and take the plug....push back a little...show me you want it!"

Her moan of "ohhhhh myyy gaaawd"...let me know the plug was fully inserted...and now the real fun could begin.

But that would take place after my slut got down on all 4's....

I don't think I have to tell you that I really liked the follow-up pics from thickwife2fuck....

but let me say THANKS! Loved it! Luv thickwife2fuck!!!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

13 hours ago, cuck07 said:

who wants to taste her pussy?

IMAG1087_1.jpg

What an interesting...and HOT... chain of events...

First cuck07 wants to know who wants to taste her pussy?.....

To which I say...Hell yes! Looks yummy, hell yes I want to lick...and suck...that hot pussy!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, thickwife2fuck said:

Sure, but only after DomBull4U has filled it with a yummy creme-pie.

Then...before I could answer cuck07 and say yes to his offer of his wife's pussy...

thickwife2fuck gave HIS answer...above.

That's an answer from a true cuck...wants to taste cuck07's wife's pussy....but only after she had been fucked by DomBull4U!

Fucked...and filled! 

I would be more than happy to do that for you thickwife2fuck. Of course cuck07 would have to agree also...but I love the idea!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 4:42 AM, thickwife2fuck said:

DomBull4U...

After reading your reaction to her pics, my wife has instructed me to show you some more.

167_1000_32949504638_o.thumb.jpg.2484d7f751655dca0d553582559c1107.jpg224_1000_46825194281_o.thumb.jpg.e6504f75d79d2e804944e96986b54033.jpg285_1000_46825192601_o.jpg.1d82d520b0dec8cd8e0876f7cd865438.jpg387_1000_46825190811_o.jpg.78f4efb14d5349ea4341ed3a7a072741.jpg

thickwife2fuck....damn...robert and kristen, I think I owe you an apology.

robert posted these hot follow-up pics after his sexy wife, Kristen, read some thoughts I shared about some of her other very hot pics that were posted. She instructed robert to post some more...and like the good cuck husband he is...he did! And I saw them...but somehow failed to comment about them...or even thank them for the follow-ups. Un-fucking-excusable! I can't imagine how that happened...unless I was really, really busy when I first saw them (or maybe was jacking off to them...that's a possibility...can't rule that out).

But anyway...Kristen dear, I do apologize for not giving you the attention you sooo deserve...you look absolutely yummy in these pics naughtygirl! And robert, thanks for posting these follow-up pics...just like Kristen instructed you to do! That's a good cuck hubby!

Now...about the pics. 

These pics could just be a few random pics of sexy Kristen. Could be...but I don't think so. I don't think so at all. These pics were sent with a purpose to them. There is a message being sent here.....

First we see robert's sexy wife, Kristen...feeling all hot-n-horny...and using that pink vibe to get her pretty pussy all juiced up. (maybe naughty Kristen was reading the comments about her pics...maybe she was reading mine even). Doesn't really matter...something got her feeling hot-n-horny...to the point that she had to break out that vibe and get busy...and that's what really matters!

Next pic...we see naughtygirl Kristen...with her skimpy panties/thong pushed down around her ankles...looking like one hot fucking slut...knowing damn well that the panties 'round the ankles thing drives me fucking crazy. I'd say the message Kristen was sending was...eat me! Hot little slut Kristen...legs spread wide...practically pushing her wet, juicy pussy right at me...right into my face...wanting a good tongue-fucking! Not a problem dirtygirl...that's just what you'd get...with a couple of fingers in your hot...wet...juicy pussy for good measure.

Pic 3...Naughty hotwife Kristen...dreaming of cock. Eyes closed...picturing it. Her hand between her legs, her fingers working her clit...rubbing it, touching it...dreaming of...and almost feeling a nice big cock inside her...hot...hard...wanting it! Needing it!

And that brings us to pic 4. Mmmmm! Looks like my naughty slutwife Kristen wanted to send another message....fuck me! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEE...damn it, FUCK MEEEEEE!

Ok, ok, ok...again...not a problem! Not a problem, dirtygirl! Just let me enjoy the view...for just a second. Mmmmm...a beautiful, sexy hotwife...on all fours for me! Waiting...and ready! Those creamy thighs spread sooo nicely...that ass...that sweet, sweet ass...up nice-n-high! Oh fuck yes...this is going to be one sweet ride. 

How about we get a little nasty, dirtygirl? Slap! Slap! You like it nasty, dont you Kristen? SLAP! Yes...yes of course you do. So get nasty for me Kristen...show me you want it. Head down...all the way down, all the way...and all that sweet, beautiful ass UP...yes, yesss, yesssss!!! That's it! Now reach back...and grab those gorgeous butt cheeks...and spread yourself open...wide open. Show me that tight butt hole...while I tease your steaming slit by rubbing the hot, hard tip of my dick along your opening. Feel that, dirtygirl? Want that? Yes...I know you do. Keep holding those cheeks...keep 'em open...here we go nice and slow...pushing my cock into your warm, wet pussy....slow and steady...so you can feel it! You're gonna get fucked hard...just like you want it...but right now...just feel it...sliding inside you...inside your married...slut...pussy! Mmmmmmmm!

That's a good girrrrl!

DomBull4U

• Like 3