CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

Speaking of sexy, beautiful women with a really nice ass...I received a nice surprise from my long-time friend jack. jack12346. 

The other day, out of the clear blue sky, jack sent me a fantastic pic of his wife, Faye..who happens to have a very nice ass! Verrrry nice! 

And jack knows I love his wife's ass! Faye is a beautiful woman, has a great body...but her legs and ass are outstanding!

jack is a cuckwannabe...and he would love for me to fuck his sexy wife. I'd love for that to happen someday too. I guess jack and I have the same fantasy...me fucking his wife. We've talked about it...I hope oneday we can make it happen.

Every few months...jack will send me a pic of his wife. Usually no note with the pic or anything. Just a pic. Sort of a teasing reminder...like...here she is Dom, don't forget my wife. I hope you still want to fuck her. Don't worry jack...I do! 

I think jack gets a case of "cuck jealousy" every once in a while. I think what happens is...he sees me make a comment about someone else's wife...he sees me lusting after some other beautiful, sexy wife...and he sends me a pic...as a reminder...."hey Dom, I still want you to fuck my wife too. Don't forget you said you would!

This is the pic jack sent me. 

That is one fine ass...squeezed into those pants! 

I think jack would like to see me standing in front of his wife...kissing her passionately...my arms around her...and both of my hands grabbing a nice big handful of his wife's beautiful butt! Just grabbing her ass, pulling her against me...so she could feel my hard cock pressed against her. With jack watching of course!

I'll bet jack would love to see me undo those tight pants...and push the pants down...down over that nice...full...round ass of Faye's...and I'll bet he would love to see me give her sweet cheeks a few light, friendly, playful slaps! 

How about it, jack? Has Faye been "naughty"...and needs a good spankin'?

Thanks for the great pic you sent...and thanks for still wanting to share her with me!

DomBull4U

P.S. Ohh...if you like jack's wife's butt (and who doesn't)...more of her pics can be seen on a thread that jack started a while back. It's the ass thread. Check it out!

A1EE66D6-A06E-45F3-B89E-6495B8D5CBED.jpeg.04f2b4c54f219ee8f6119e8abca390ca.jpeg

IMG_2387 (2).webp

• Like 4

On 7/19/2020 at 11:01 AM, DomBull4U said:

White5andahalf...great pic of your sexy Asian wife riding her black bf! Thanks for posting her on the "Cucks...check in" thread! 

The only thing I will say about the other pic you posted is that we can all see why she has a bf.

We see it...we understand...but we need to move past that image...so I am going to re-post a few other pics of your sexy wife to help do that...to help get the thread moving again.

Your sexy wife has a very hot-and-sexy...desirable body...and her ass is just incredible as you pointed out when you posted her on another thread.

Even fully dressed she has a hot ass...and she looks incredibly fuckable with her pretty panties pushed down!

Thanks for sharing your hot-ass wife's pics....and I'm sure her bf appreciates you sharing her pussy with him!

DomBull4U

image.thumb.jpeg.2e3dec48ebb04a4071ff672ecd47f5d3.jpeg

image.jpeg.003433a382ec48bdd6dbdf1cc1384e53.jpeg

image.jpeg.3f40dbc880e672ea5d846f9660b85a62.jpeg

nice ass!

16 hours ago, adelaideboy68 said:

Sir DomBull, cuck wannabe offering my wife to you...

FB_IMG_1542201747673_2_blur.jpg

adelaideboy68! Fuckin'-A...that's all I got say...is Fuckin-A!!!

Out-fucking-standing, wannabe! Great job! She's a wonderfully slutty woman...full grown...and a fantastic slut offering! TYVM!

So let's take a good look at adelaideboy68's wife...with those huge fuckin' tits! I hate to keep going on about 'em...but hey...those are some big tits. And I'm not even a "tit" man. I swear I'm not. 

Ok, maybe a little. I mean...when they're right in your fucking face...how can you NOT be a "tit" man. And those big tits are definitely right in your face.

Tearing my eyes off of her jugs for a minute. Love that big smile of hers...and love what that big smile tells me about her. She's a slut...and she's fucking proud of it. Shameless...she's a shameless slut!

I guarantee you every other woman at that function looked at her and thought the same thing..."what a slut". And the men there were stealing glances...trying to be casual about it...just hoping she had a wardrobe malfunction or something. Christ those tits look like they are about to burst out of that dress any second.

Another thing I love...adelaideboy68 is brand spankin' new...just joined...and within his first few hours here...he checks in by saying "Sir DomBull, cuck wannabe offering my wife to you." You gotta love that attitude in a new cuck wannbe!

adelaideboy68...thanks for offering your big-titted wife to me. It would be my pleasure to "use"...and enjoy making her into a dirty slut!

I'll be in touch!

DomBull4U

1259014720_28316789908_5e3921_o(2).webp FB_IMG_1542201747673_2_blur.webp

• Like 2

adelaideboy...ohhh it definitely pleases me. 

Seeing a hot-and-sexy...and horny ....slut...dressed up in sexy panties to tease me...and entice me with their "phat" ....full....round...smooth...ass cheeks...always pleases me!

Very nice...and thank you!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

On 2/11/2016 at 9:03 AM, robert smith said:

This is your view when you are fingeringpost-5233-0-00558400-1455198607_thumb.jpg her pussy  This is what you see when licking her pussypost-5233-0-16593100-1455198669_thumb.jpg  View of my wife sucking your cockpost-5233-0-09898300-1455198760_thumb.jpg  On her knees waiting for you to fuck herpost-5233-0-33983000-1455198844_thumb.jpg  Your cock going inpost-5233-0-85460000-1455198896_thumb.jpg  Elaine backing up to take all of your cockpost-5233-0-57960700-1455198952_thumb.jpg   Play with her boobs while she rides your cockpost-5233-0-59588500-1455199140_thumb.jpg  Looking into your eyes as you fill her pussy with your cum giving me a chance to lick her clean after your firstround of fucking my lovely wifepost-5233-0-93133100-1455199313_thumb.jpg  Hope all the cucks and bulls enjoy this 

I would love to take your wife in front of you and you can get in under us while I fuck her doggy style and lick her and my huge balls and her then slap her pussy as I'm pounding her making her moan and cum till you hear me grunt and I go balls deep in her and my dick spasms as I fill her full and I slowly pull out and she sits down on your face and pushed my huge load out in your mouth and it keeps pouring out as you lap and suck it out and she tells you she want me to fuck her all the time and you will clean her and suck me hard so I can stretch her pussy out like she needs it to be

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 9:40 AM, efd1989 said:

DomBull…. wonder what you want to say about my wife in public here..

animaldress.jpg

She's absolutely beautiful,  I certainly would love being kept in strictly enforced chastity by her and used for 24/7 unconditional oral servitude 

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
Guest Milfforbbc

this loser cuck is checking in.. Dombull ones my now ex's pics, who left me for a better man. been awhile since i have checked this site out

On 4/23/2019 at 12:53 PM, DomBull4U said:

Mt872...I happened to notice a few other pics that you posted of your sexy wife. Naughty, sexy wives like yours...with cleavage like she has...and shows...tend to catch my eye. I love that your wife has tits that she knows will catch men's attention...and she proudly puts 'em out there for the world to see...and enjoy!

I love the cleavage, love her tits! Love that she seems to enjoy showing them off during her normal, "everyday life".  She goes about her evryday life dressed to show off her nice tits. She wears those low-cut tops to the grocery store, running errands around town, or on shopping trips to the mall. She knows that showing off cleavage like that is going to attract a lot of attention from men. And she loves it. She loves that others find her desirable and want to fuck her. I'll bet when she comes home from some of her outings...she comes home with wet panties, and a hot pussy that is wet and juicy. I'll bet she comes home from some of her trips out thinking..."oh I feel like such a slutty whore". And I'll bet she loves it!

Mt872...these are great pics...but your naughty, slut-wannabe wife is dying to show off those big tits.

How about a better look? She wants to "whip 'em out"...and I'd like to see 'em. 

Show me!

DomBull4U

5F07BE7F-040B-4616-967E-2EA637A8679E.thumb.jpeg.99c4174efe9720314fb670e3e7d670d6.jpeg

19038E7C-FF0B-44DA-831F-7A2908232126.thumb.jpeg.686616ada380f8c0fe2a90e3dc2ff7d6.jpeg

I'd love to Kiss her Pretty Ass

• 10 months later...