Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

On 6/21/2020 at 2:16 PM, DomBull4U said:

I'm "bumping" this...

What the hell....why not?

DomBull4U

thanks so much.  it's lovely to hear from others, especially those so Dom, who like out pics (ok, her pics :-)  _  these are a few from a recent visit (without playtime :-( ) .  hope you enjoy

IMGP3792 f.jpg

IMGP3802 f.jpg

IMGP3799 f.jpg

IMGP3798 f.jpg

3797 f.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 7/30/2019 at 5:02 AM, DomBull4U said:

thickwife2fuck....OMG! OMFG!!!

Would you look at that. Gotta just take a minute to enjoy! Mmmmmm....

That's one hot pic...of one very hotwife...with one very thick, very hot-n-sexy, beautiful...full...fucking ass! And just look at the incredible way this naughty wife is showing it off.

You said "Enjoy"....Thanks, I think I will.

thickwife looks like a dirty submissive slut...ready to submit and do anything...whatever it took...to get a good hard fucking! How incredible would it be to have her present herself like that? I would tell her not to move...to just hold that pose while I stepped up behind her and took thise amazing butt cheeks in my hands for a good feel. Just rubbing those ass cheeks at first, my hands all over every incredible inch. Then to make her feel even more submissive...placing a ball gag in her mouth. Then, so she'd know why the ballgag...giving her npples a pinch...and a tug...a nice twist..the ball gag doing it's job of stifling her slutty moans. Then, my hands back on that magnificent ass...rubbing it again...then maybe a few slaps...playful at first...but gradually increasing in intensity. Her moans making my cock throb...as I tell her what a good submissive slut she is...and how she was going to be used...and fucked!

Asking her the question..."does my slut want a good fucking tonight"? The ball gag keeping her from screaming YES...her answer coming as best as she could deliver....mmmmhmmm, mmmmhmmm, mmmmmhmmmm! "That sounded like a yes, slut...was it?"  Again her answer a muffled mmmhmmm, mmmmmhmmm!

"Yes, that was a YES from my slut...but let's see if slut is ready?" My hand goes between her legs...and I can feel the heat coming from her pussy...I slide a finger, then a second,  into her pussy. She is wet...but not wet enough yet. I finger fuck her...fast and deep...and she wiggles her ass to take them even deeper. "My slut's ready, isn't she?"

I pull my fingers out...quickly...and suddenly...and give has ass a nice slap. "Not yet, slut...not yet you're not. Don't move. That slut hole of yours isn't ready for my cock yet. Not until your juices are running down your thighs, slut...then you'll be ready for some dick!"

A nice hummmm is heard as I click on a vibrator and press it against her hot pussy...as she squirms and moans! I take the vibe away...and even with the ball gag in, I can hear her begging for the vibe again. Knowing what she wants, I tell her she can take one hand off the wall...and she can play with herself. Like the horny slut she is, her fingers get busy rubbing and fingering her pussy. 

"Does my slut want the vibe again?" Mmmmhmmm is her answer. I run the vibe along her thighs...and tell her..."take it. Take the vibe, slut...and get that pussy wet and juicy!"

While she's busy working her pussy with the vibe...I remove her ball gag...and enjoy the moans of my wanton slut as she vibes herself...for a minute or so. Then, a surprise for her...I press a butt plug against her mouth...and tell her to "suck it...get it ready".

Feeling totally submissive, she sucks on the butt plug and continues to vibe her pussy. Meanwhile, I squirt some lube into the crack of her ass...and let it run down between her ass cheeks. I take the vibe from her...but keep holding it against her pussy. I tell her..."Spread that ass open...use both hands!" 

I look between her legs...and I'm happy to see her juices running down her thighs now. "Good news slut...I'm sure you can feel it, but your juices are dripping...my slut is ready to get fucked now, isn't she? Here, let me have that butt plug so you can answer...my slut is ready to get fucked now, isn't she?"

"Yes sir, please!"

"Just one more thing...and then my slut can feel some hard cock inside her. Keep those ass cheeks spread!"  I squirt some more lube on the plug...squirt some more on her....and then pressing the plug against her tight opening...begin easing it in...slowly! "That's my dirtygirl, keep 'em spread...pull those cheeks apart...and take the plug....push back a little...show me you want it!"

Her moan of "ohhhhh myyy gaaawd"...let me know the plug was fully inserted...and now the real fun could begin.

But that would take place after my slut got down on all 4's....

I don't think I have to tell you that I really liked the follow-up pics from thickwife2fuck....

but let me say THANKS! Loved it! Luv thickwife2fuck!!!

DomBull4U

Nice I love her huge ass I would please her good in front of you and creampie her good so you can clean her

On 7/30/2019 at 5:02 AM, DomBull4U said:

thickwife2fuck....OMG! OMFG!!!

Would you look at that. Gotta just take a minute to enjoy! Mmmmmm....

That's one hot pic...of one very hotwife...with one very thick, very hot-n-sexy, beautiful...full...fucking ass! And just look at the incredible way this naughty wife is showing it off.

You said "Enjoy"....Thanks, I think I will.

thickwife looks like a dirty submissive slut...ready to submit and do anything...whatever it took...to get a good hard fucking! How incredible would it be to have her present herself like that? I would tell her not to move...to just hold that pose while I stepped up behind her and took thise amazing butt cheeks in my hands for a good feel. Just rubbing those ass cheeks at first, my hands all over every incredible inch. Then to make her feel even more submissive...placing a ball gag in her mouth. Then, so she'd know why the ballgag...giving her npples a pinch...and a tug...a nice twist..the ball gag doing it's job of stifling her slutty moans. Then, my hands back on that magnificent ass...rubbing it again...then maybe a few slaps...playful at first...but gradually increasing in intensity. Her moans making my cock throb...as I tell her what a good submissive slut she is...and how she was going to be used...and fucked!

Asking her the question..."does my slut want a good fucking tonight"? The ball gag keeping her from screaming YES...her answer coming as best as she could deliver....mmmmhmmm, mmmmhmmm, mmmmmhmmmm! "That sounded like a yes, slut...was it?"  Again her answer a muffled mmmhmmm, mmmmmhmmm!

"Yes, that was a YES from my slut...but let's see if slut is ready?" My hand goes between her legs...and I can feel the heat coming from her pussy...I slide a finger, then a second,  into her pussy. She is wet...but not wet enough yet. I finger fuck her...fast and deep...and she wiggles her ass to take them even deeper. "My slut's ready, isn't she?"

I pull my fingers out...quickly...and suddenly...and give has ass a nice slap. "Not yet, slut...not yet you're not. Don't move. That slut hole of yours isn't ready for my cock yet. Not until your juices are running down your thighs, slut...then you'll be ready for some dick!"

A nice hummmm is heard as I click on a vibrator and press it against her hot pussy...as she squirms and moans! I take the vibe away...and even with the ball gag in, I can hear her begging for the vibe again. Knowing what she wants, I tell her she can take one hand off the wall...and she can play with herself. Like the horny slut she is, her fingers get busy rubbing and fingering her pussy. 

"Does my slut want the vibe again?" Mmmmhmmm is her answer. I run the vibe along her thighs...and tell her..."take it. Take the vibe, slut...and get that pussy wet and juicy!"

While she's busy working her pussy with the vibe...I remove her ball gag...and enjoy the moans of my wanton slut as she vibes herself...for a minute or so. Then, a surprise for her...I press a butt plug against her mouth...and tell her to "suck it...get it ready".

Feeling totally submissive, she sucks on the butt plug and continues to vibe her pussy. Meanwhile, I squirt some lube into the crack of her ass...and let it run down between her ass cheeks. I take the vibe from her...but keep holding it against her pussy. I tell her..."Spread that ass open...use both hands!" 

I look between her legs...and I'm happy to see her juices running down her thighs now. "Good news slut...I'm sure you can feel it, but your juices are dripping...my slut is ready to get fucked now, isn't she? Here, let me have that butt plug so you can answer...my slut is ready to get fucked now, isn't she?"

"Yes sir, please!"

"Just one more thing...and then my slut can feel some hard cock inside her. Keep those ass cheeks spread!"  I squirt some more lube on the plug...squirt some more on her....and then pressing the plug against her tight opening...begin easing it in...slowly! "That's my dirtygirl, keep 'em spread...pull those cheeks apart...and take the plug....push back a little...show me you want it!"

Her moan of "ohhhhh myyy gaaawd"...let me know the plug was fully inserted...and now the real fun could begin.

But that would take place after my slut got down on all 4's....

I don't think I have to tell you that I really liked the follow-up pics from thickwife2fuck....

but let me say THANKS! Loved it! Luv thickwife2fuck!!!

DomBull4U

Nice big ass I love her size she is perfect I would love to make her cum and creampie her while you watch and clean her up after

On 7/29/2019 at 3:30 PM, thickwife2fuck said:

Thanks for the lovely comments DomBull! 

We started our cuckolding journey with big white cock so for the right man I'm sure she would be make an exception ;)

And yes watching that big, beautiful ass getting mounted by a superior cock is often the highlight of my weekends.

180_1000_32949504268_o.thumb.jpg.ff9d79e9825fa3eeb2b37ce264428797.jpg309_1000_46825191501_o.jpg.95b34d244d0b10363976e71581ac6de5.jpg536_1000_31883854327_o.jpg.0d440f7ecfee6062b0bdd9ee661a95d8.jpg

Enjoy!!

Nice ass!!! Love to please her in front of you

Wow! New life for the "Cucks...check in" thread. 

How fantastic to see some beautiful, sexy wives posted here...again!

My THANKS of course to cookman...got things going again with some new and  recent pics of his beautiful hotwife. What an amazing body! Mrs. Cookman looks sexy as hell in that lingerie...and even better out of it! Ohhhh those awesome tits of hers...and her nipples...as incredible as ever!  

And THANKS again to robert smith...treating me...and all of us...to some hot pics of one of his wife's fun adventures. This time a naughty hotwife romp with Elaine enjoying some BBC. Really hot pics of her dressed sexy and slutty...love seeing her tits being @@@@@@@ and I'm sure her "bull" for that adventure did too! Really hot pics of her getting her pussy tongued...then getting a good feel of his cock...and then Robert made sure to capture some good shots of Elaine guiding that BBC into her pussy!

May have some more thoughts about these hot pics later...but for now...just want to say it's great to see these awesome wives posted on this thread again.

Thanks!

DomBull4U 

On 2/13/2017 at 1:58 AM, DomBull4U said:

Lovebounce....you're right...your wife HAS been one of my sluts for a number of years now. I'm not really sure how many...but I do know that I have thoroughly enjoyed owning her for these past few years. Lovebounce, you have been a good cuck hubby friend over the years and have always been very generous in my use of your wife! I thank you for that.

Just like you said...her tits and her pussy have always been available for me to use however I wished. You didn't say so...(and you didn't have to. I know)...but your wife has a talented mouth and a true love of sucking cock. I wish she was here with me now...I'd love to take advantage of all of her slutiness.

Thanks Lovebounce...give my best to your slutwife...

DomBull4U

sexy linda.jpg

0_83736900_1333429124.jpg

titfuck.png

0_67081000_1344585058.jpg

ass pussy jpeg.jpg

Mmmm tight looking pussy I need to breed it

• Like 2

On 2/28/2017 at 1:24 PM, DomBull4U said:

Hello again friends...awesome to see that this cucks...check in forum is alive and well.

Especially with the chat room the mess that it is....this is a nice thread where my cuck friends can still offer to share their wives with me. Thanks to those that do....

stanshareswife....stan my man, it has been a long,long,...LONG time since you offered me a chance to play with Cheryl...so it was nice to see her here...and very nice to see you say "my wife is always for your use". Love to hear a good cuck husband say those words...magic words!  I do love to get my hands on nice big tits like Cheryl's....and I'll bet they could use a good manhandling. Thanks for checking in stan!

DomBull4U

stanshareswife-20160220_175606_696b.jpg

stanshareswife-20160220_171957_945b.jpg

stanshareswife-20160220_174031_1a2b.jpg

stanshareswife-20160220_172928_932e.jpg

Sexy I would love to see more and have her in front of you

• Like 2

On 9/10/2018 at 6:43 AM, DomBull4U said:

Lust4her2...thanks for checking in...and for posting her here on the  "Cucks...check in" forum.  That body of Jenny's is fucking hot....and now you've stirred up all the naughty...nasty...thoughts I have of using her and making her one of my sluts! I know you like the idea...and I seem to recall that she liked the thought of being a slut for another man...so maybe we're getting closer to it becoming a reality. I sure hope so.

Love the way you offered her to me...saying simply..."here's my lady for your pleasure". And that's exactly what she would be...a pleasure. Pure pleasure...pure FUCKING pleasure!

Like I said...love her body! Every sweet inch of it! She's a woman that's built for pleasure...and could take a good HARD pounding without breaking. Great tits...nice full ass...and those legs...just fucking incredible! Having some filthy thoughts about her...and loving every one of them!

Thanks again!

DomBull4U  

She is hot 🔥

On 9/29/2018 at 7:28 AM, Cuck_Loser said:

Hello everyone. Just a lil caged loser here.. 😅. I wrote to dom last week hoping he'd come over to show my wife what a good time its like to enjoy a real man. And it took some begging but he came over last night and made me sit on the floor as he had my wife ride his full length. She was cumming in minutes... It was only an hour later before dom busted the biggest nut I've seen deep in her without asking or a condom... Thanks for the good time dom.. ❤️

received_1408431429193158.jpeg

received_1614325308603768.jpeg

received_1583967941639505.jpeg

received_1063649587130439.jpeg

received_1991396690925082.jpeg

Fucking hot I would love to fuck her in front vof you and show you how much she loves big dick and I would cum balls deep in her and make her sit on your face and push my huge load out in your mouth

IMG_20200701_095337718.jpg

Screenshot_20200118-165107.png

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 6:54 AM, DomBull4U said:

cuck_loser...I'm afraid I have some bad news to share.  Some bad news...and some worse news unfortunately. 

I have been away for the past few days visiting some friends and family and just got back into town last night. (Monday night). It wasn't planned, but some of the friends I visited decided to come back to my house and they will be staying with me for a few days.

You asked if your girl could drop by on Tuesday while you were at work. Sorry, but that's not going to work. I hate to have to turn down the chance to play with your wife's big tits...and spend the day Tuesday fucking her while you were at work. Sounded like a good FUCKING time, but I'll have to take a raincheck.

So that's the bad news.  Now for the worse news. My friends are going to spend the rest of the week here...and then we're hitting the road for a weekend road trip. That kills those weekend plans we made previously. I know, I know...your wife is going to be disappointed. Please tell her that I'm disappointed too...and I promise to make it up to her. Somehow...someway.

That pic of her sticking her tongue out gives me an idea. When I finally get together with her again...I'm going to have her kneel and play with herself...fingering her cunt and tweaking her nipples...and have her stick that tongue out. I'll slap my cock on her tongue...and let her enjoy a few licks. From there she can lick and suck my balls...while I stroke my cock and rub it across her mouth and lips. When I'm ready to spew...she can stick that tongue out again....and the sassy bitch can enjoy the nice big load that I'm going to shoot right onto her tongue.

I know she is probably going to take it out on you. Your horny, cock-loving wife is going to be sexually frustrated...and she's probably going to punish you, cuck_loser. I wish I could say I'm sorry...but I'm not. You are a cuck_loser and this is just the way things go sometimes. Just accept it.

You're a cuck_loser...I'm a DomBull...and your wife is my slut. That's the way it is.

One last thing cuck_loser, you are to remain locked until further notice. At least through the coming weekend. Coming weekend...lol! Guess the coming weekend won't be a cumming weekend for a locked cuck_loser like yourself.

DomBull4U

received_1387631567939811_thumb_jpeg_b133ccca4e9b45c951c18ebaecb62c14.jpg

Mmmm I would take that pussy in front of you and make you lick my balls while I fuck her doggy style .I'll make you lick my ass to that makes me cum huge loads

• Like 3