UK_EX

List Your Location

Why do so many people on here not list their location?

It's no good me getting excited about a posting of some wife or bull that is available for a meet if at least the basic of the country is not listed.  

I am from UK, specifically close to Luton, and everyone can see that.  

Anyone close to me can then contact me if they are interested in the same things as me.

I am basically a cuckold - an ex-cuckold as my wife no longer has sex with anyone else - but I am open to helping other cuckolds find their place by chatting to, or to being a sympathetic bull to a wife who does not know if she wants to go along with it.  No pressure to actually have sex, I am happy to just 'fool around' and have fun together.

Bryan

• Like 6

Yep, you guys are great - your location is in your details - it's the others that remain anonymous.

That is the point I was making the other day about most profiles saying nothing of any use, excepting your good self of course & a few others

• Like 1

I believe my profile says Amsterdam and if not... Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Like 1

Sussex - and I couldn't agree more - I have made the same point on a number of location free (and therfore utterly useless) posts! If you don't say where you are - there are 4 possibilities:

Forgetfullness

Stupidity

You are a dreamer

Tou are a wanker

forgive me if I tend to assume the latter two as the most likely.... Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https://cuckoldfart.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Like 1

Sussex in the UK - (forgetful!) Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_blink.png" alt=":blink:" />