CuckoldFart.com

List Your Location

UK_EX

Cuckold Tests

On 6/3/2019 at 8:25 AM, Cucklove said:

Thanks Bryan, My hot woman and I are both new to the cuck life, I know what I'm getting into, I have been fantasizing about this since I was a teenager, I've always had a strong penis envy going on since my teen years, I'm 59 now, 60 in july, I found the hot woman of my dreams she 29, gorgeous,  and she wants me! So how do I thank her, I offer her BBC, she jumps at it like a fish to water! She got blacked in a park with a young 12 inch thick monster BBC! She's blacked now, BBC turned out, BBC onlr for her now, and she is now, happily, proudly, a BBC size queen, yesssssss! I'm so glad to be her cuck, I live in Pittsburgh,  she is in Michigan, when I told her about BBC, she was sooooo, excited at first, as soon as I move to Michigan we were going to get her blacked, but I'm 1,300 miles away tied up moving from Pittsburgh to her in Michigan,  she was sooo hot&turned on with the videos, I sent her about women being blacked, she loved it, her horniness was reaching fever pitch, it was getting to much for her, until I came along, the biggest dick she ever had was 4 inches now I'm offering her a life of BBC she jumped onto like white on rice! But I'm so far away, so we kept talking about it, and I saw her frustration building, you offer this lifestyle to me, but your 1,300 miles, and a couple of months away. I'm horny crazy now! So I told her to Go find some BBC in my absence, I just need the story from you with ALL juicy details, so she went out the next day, found this young, handsome, sexy, six pack having 12 inch thick monster dick, and he had stamina to spare, he fucked her out for 4 hours at the park AWESOME!!! Blacked in public yesssssss! I'm moving up there to Michigan  in a couple weeks I'm flying here to Pittsburgh, then we will drive back to Michigan together, our road trip to start our cuck life together,  I have NO doubt,  she will be an AWESOME, hotwife!!!, she can be a queen of spades, and still fuck me, because, I'm a rare little dick black man!!! So their rule is, no white dicks in queen of spades wives, they deny their cuck husband sex period, sucking out BBC cum is all those cucks get, but I'm the rare black man cuck, and  I love it!!! I would love to talk with you more, I'm passionately into this, my hot woman is also!

download_20190531_143334.jpg

over the top sexy!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...