CuckoldFart.com

Becoming The Beta Man: The Evidence Ch.02

the187

Part One: http://cuckoldfart.com/topic/2692-becoming-the-beta-man-the-start-ch01/

Sorry for the hold up, with school and family matters, I've only been able to complete it till now. Enjoy!

==========================================================================

I just told her if she had noticed, and she told me that in all honesty she had, and that it scares her and laughed. I felt a little down, knowing my wife was checking someone else out but she noticed so she started to jerk me and said I was good and she liked mine. I came in less than a minute due to me thinking of her doing that to Tyrone. She got upset because I didn’t last long so she went to sleep, I felt sick the entire night. The next while at the office, my boss district came to visit and check our operations and found Tyrone working hard. He asked me about Tyrone and if I saw potential in him and I told him he was a hard worker and I could see him moving higher. He told me that he was going to get a raise to Assistant Manager. We brought him and told him about it, he was really happy about the news and we decided to send him home early.

I had to get out late, all the paper work for Tyrone’s promotion kept me up late but it was time to go home. When I got back home, I found Tyrone and a couple of his friends in the living room, where my wife was sitting all @@@@@@@ in skimpy night wear with her hair messy. I asked if there was a party happening and one of his friends said there was a great party hosted by my missus. She blushed while everyone laughed and Tyrone got up and told me he had some friends over to celebrate his promotion. I told him it was fine but they’d have to leave in an hour. I went to my room and my wife followed with an orchestra of wolf whistles.

I got to my room and started getting undressed and my wife asked me how my day was. I told her it was long as tiring and seeing her dressed like that around his friends didn’t please me. That she should cover herself more, especially around strangers. She sighed and told me she felt comfortable with her body and enjoyed showing it off, and that Tyrone’s friends were really nice about it. I got mad and got into bed while she stormed back into the living room while one of his friends exclaimed welcome back gorgeous.

As she was leaving, I looked her way and noticed some white drops on the floor. I headed to that direction and felt and it was sticky and warm, it was cum. I was in shocked but just thought she might had been aroused, I tried shrugging it off but all I could think about was Tyrone and his friends did with my beautiful wife. How they all took turns with her and she enjoyed it. How she was begging for more, getting tag teamed. I got mad and took sleeping pills because I couldn’t stand those thoughts.

The next day my wife had to go out and while at work I called a security camera service and asked for them to plant and hide cameras all around my house, the living room, the kitchen, the bedrooms, etc. They were able to do it in a couple of hours so there wasn’t any stress. They were up and running and I was able to livestream it all the way to work. This way I would know if it was real or just my imagination.

The next day I called Tyrone to my office and let him know that he could leave early and that I’d take over his work, he thanked me but he flirted with the assistant for a while, she was blushing and opening her blouse a little more as she was smiling and laughing. He then left to go back home and that’s when I started the monitoring software and turned everything on and ready. I saw my wife getting a call and her reacting so well to it. I had to turn the volume up a little more because the cameras were far away but I heard that Tyrone had called and she was happy for him coming early before hanging up and running off to our closet where she got herself into another skimpy bikini I had never seen before.

She went back to the kitchen, bent over and got a tray, but as she was doing it, one of her breasts fell out of the bra. She got up and fixed and got some beer for the tray, there were around 5-7 beers and she was just sitting in the living room waiting with anticipation when the door bell rang and she opened it with tray in hand. It was Tyrone and 3 of his friends. They then came in and start handling my wife as they all took a beer, surrounding themselves around her.

I saw how they grabbed her body and smacked her ass, they went to the living room with her and place her in the middle as she started getting on her knees and getting their cocks out, I started to feel mine grow in anticipation but I was also ashamed. My wife started to jerk them, and started to suck each one of them as they play with her breasts and started slapping them, Tyrone then bend her over and started eating her out as they called her a dirty slut wife, how she loved the black cocks as she choked on them.

Tyrone got up and placed his hands on her waist and started teasing her with his cock, at the time it was so hard and big I was surprised when the head went in because I didn’t think it’d fit inside of her, I never thought she could take something that big. She kept moaning loud and playing with everyone else, I was in shock, I had no idea of what was happening that I didn’t even realize I was touching myself as I watched my wife getting pounded, guys slapping her face with cock and she never having enough. I had no idea how any of this started and why she became so crazed for cock.

Tyrone got off her and a friend sat in a couch and grabbed her, then she got on top of him and started to ride his cock, seeing her beautiful breasts bounce as her ass was being slapped and she started to try and get some dicks in her mouth. I felt sick in my stomach because of how turned I was, how I loved seeing my wife man handled by four black men, having their way with her and she enjoying. She was moaning louder and crying of pleasure, a sight I had never seen in our marriage. Then came another and pushed her slightly forward, spit on his hand and rubbed her asshole before he started to penetrate it. She was speechless for a minute, trying to gasp for air as another guy started to face fuck my wife.

They kept taking turns on my wife, fucking all of her holes, it wasn’t until an hour or two later when they all came on her face and tits, then Tyrone kept fucking her harder that she was shaking and squirting until he came inside of her. The sight was grotesque, I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing, how can my beautiful wife turn into a slut like that? Drinking all the cum in her face, taking a load inside of her. I came back home, filled with hate, not only at my wife for cheating but at myself for enjoying. All I could think of during the ride is how much she looked like she was enjoying, and she never had too much.

I arrived home to find Tyrone and my wife alone, cuddling in the couch, but she sat up as soon as she heard the door. I greeted them off, must have come out bad because she asked me what was wrong but I just told her I had a bad day at work and went to my room. She came after me and asked again while she tried to go in for a kiss but I stopped her and just told her I needed to go to sleep and she left mad. I couldn’t fall asleep and felt her come to bed around 3 am.

==========================================================================

Part three is underway, enjoy and till the next one.

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST