CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 month later...

stubm265...

Want more of MrsNccouple? I can take care of that for you. 

Sometimes when MrsNccouple is getting ready for work...and she's feeling naughty...she'll have her hubby take a pic or two and she has him send them to me. She knows I like how she looks in a thong....love the way her thongs disappear between those big, full butt cheeks of hers. She likes going to work feeling naughty...enjoys that her hubby sends me her pics.

Here ya go!

DomBull4U

20180804_111324.thumb.jpg.641f51fec00d924ec399ee668c1345a8.jpg

896408867_Purplereddit.webp

• Like 5

How about MrsNccouple's titties? Like them too? I do!

Be fun to have her wrap those big, soft titties around my hard cock for a tit fuck!

Her hubby would love to see her squeezing those tits around my cock...with me and her both playing with her nipples....her lapping the head of my cock...and taking it into her mouth...trying to coax a nice big fucking load all over her tits and chin...and into her mouth!

Enjoy!

DomBull4U

Titties.webp

• Like 3

On 11 juli 2019 at 12:05 AM, DomBull4U said:

How about MrsNccouple's titties? Like them too? I do!

Be fun to have her wrap those big, soft titties around my hard cock for a tit fuck!

Her hubby would love to see her squeezing those tits around my cock...with me and her both playing with her nipples....her lapping the head of my cock...and taking it into her mouth...trying to coax a nice big fucking load all over her tits and chin...and into her mouth!

Enjoy!

DomBull4U

Titties.webp 41.29 kB · 6 downloads

Great

Looks like Nccouple8283 was in a playful mood this weekend. 

A while back, I mentioned that I'd like to see MrsNccouple in a g string doing a "dirty" pose for me. I wanted to see the g string swallowed up by those nice, full butt cheeks of hers!

Her hubby enjoys sharing his wife with me...and she enjoys being my "dirtygirl". And I love her being a naughty lil slutwife for me...so it works out great for all of us!

Nccouple sent this pic to me this morning. What a nice surprise!

Been trying to figure out the best way to thank sexy MrsNC....some soft, gentle kisses on those sweet cheeks...or some nice firm slaps! Maybe I'll surprise her!

Good job hubby....and thanks to my playful dirtygirl!

DomBull4U

Adobe_20190720_090725.thumb.png.853851eea93b51ea828cd07d1b3af359.png

• Like 3

robert...it's always a treat seeing your beautiful wife posted...on any thread. It's especially nice when you present her on the Showing Hotwives thread.

Seeing Elaine being playful and naughty in the pool makes me want to dive right in. 

Her ass in that last pic looks incredible...and desirable!

Thanks for the "bump"!

DomBull4U

robert...seeing Elaine's gorgeous butt is a big turn on...but my fantasy of fucking her in the pool this morning didn't go that far...or get that nasty.

I was thinking more about her hot pussy. Seeing her naked in the pool...and seeing a naughty twinkle in her eyes. Jumping in and coming up behind her...taking hold of her...her sexy, wet body...slippery in my hands. Holding her against my body, letting her get a good feel of my hard cock pressed against her gorgeous ass. My hands slipping and sliding all over her body...feeling her amazing tits...and sliding down to her pussy...a finger teasing her wet slit. Kissing her neck passionately as she leaned back against me...and reached inside my bathing suit to grab my cock. Her pushing my suit down...and me kicking it free...as my cock found it's way between her legs...Elaine leaning forward....and moaning as she grasped my cock and guided it to her pussy! Her grabbing the side of the pool and pushing back on my...my cock sliding into her as she moaned....yeeesss, fuck me!

That's kinda what your pics of Elaine had me thinking this morning.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

robert...but...butt

If the mood was right...and Elaine was feeling extra naughty...and in the heat of the moment whispered to me..."please fuck my ass"....or even if you said from poolside..."why don't you fuck my wife's ass...she loves it!"....I would definitely follow up on either of those suggestions!

DB

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Touchmywife...nice to see a hot new naughty wife on the hotwives thread!

Gotta love a naughty wife that likes to have fun and show off in public...like this naughty wife is!

A nice, daring titty flash in a restaurant to start things off. Popped out that nice, full, round titty...and her skin looks amazing...smooth and brown...looks soft and sensuous. Would love to kiss and lick her...all over.

Next we have a nice butt flash on a night out. I see a naughty woman that needs a good spanking! 

And speaking of licking...bet she loves that pretty pink pussy of her kissed, licked, tongued, and sucked!

And finally a pantiless upskirt...more hot pussy on display! 

Thanks for sharing her pics and showing off this naughty newbie. 

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...