CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

1 minute ago, DomBull4U said:

This a highlight moment for you robert?

Seeing another man teasing your beautiful wife's pussy with his cock...and then you getting to watch as he pushes the head of his hard cock into her hot pussy!

Fantastic!

DomBull4U

Nothing hotter for me than to watch a bull studs superior cock rubbing my brides pussy and then sliding deep into her!  Omg the best!

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

1 minute ago, DomBull4U said:

Well said cucksean! 

From past conversations I have had with robert smith....I think he has similar feelings about sexy hotwife Elaine!

DomBull4U

I am convinced there is nothing more erotic and humiliating and exciting than watch a bull seduce my bride and kiss her and finger her..

Then get her clothes off and see his monster and her ecstasy as they consumate!

• Like 1

I am always thrilled watching Elaine in the early stages of foreplay; first kiss, fondling and starting to suck his cock after getting him hard.  Sometimes I join in at this stage and other times let them progress to fucking first.  I am in the room so I let my wife indicate when and how she wants me to join in the funtumblr_nyfkedCQrl1twb3ixo1_500.jpg.013173562d0a5b00fa8f7ee479c1c040.thumb.jpg.76919e10377384214f83d4de07b7935a.jpg 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, robert smith said:

Too sad more wives won't even try it at least once

My previously shy little white girlfriend Becky now openly admits to me about having 3 black online "boyfriends", especially now she knows how much that turns me on. How long will it be before one of them persuades her to try her first ever black cock?

My now ex-wife Debbie came home once from a girls' night out confessing to having passionately kissed a black guy in a club whilst his hand was way up her skirt massaging the top of her bare inner thigh. Sadly they'd been disturbed before his hand got inside her now damp panties or he could take her somewhere more private - a nearby alley or his car - to eagerly take her first black cock. 

Later, she hit it off with a black guy she met on prison visits with her mate. She still claims to this day that nothing ever happened there either, though two of her friends have both told me that they met up several times after he was released from jail, so she probably has been blacked after all. Becky next.

29 minutes ago, Peter C said:

My previously shy little white girlfriend Becky now openly admits to me about having 3 black online "boyfriends", especially now she knows how much that turns me on. How long will it be before one of them persuades her to try her first ever black cock?

My now ex-wife Debbie came home once from a girls' night out confessing to having passionately kissed a black guy in a club whilst his hand was way up her skirt massaging the top of her bare inner thigh. Sadly they'd been disturbed before his hand got inside her now damp panties or he could take her somewhere more private - a nearby alley or his car - to eagerly take her first black cock. 

Later, she hit it off with a black guy she met on prison visits with her mate. She still claims to this day that nothing ever happened there either, though two of her friends have both told me that they met up several times after he was released from jail, so she probably has been blacked after all. Becky next.

So Becky has now a new black "boyfriend": before they were only two.

6 minutes ago, leone55 said:

So Becky has now a new black "boyfriend": before they were only two.

Yes. On a recent online live club session Becky was hit on by several black guys in the chat room, with enough flirting going on to apparently make one of her other "boyfriends" and some of the other women in there a bit jealous. 

One of them must have been more successful in attracting her attention as the very next day she was excitedly telling that she had got herself another black "boyfriend" the night before.

It took nearly 20 years before my wife fucked her first black man.  I will never forget it.

His cock was about the same length as mine, but his girth was impressive. After he wrapped up Elaine smiled at me and said "I can't believe I am doing this. My mom would die". We all chuckled and Nate sat on the couch as Elaine backed up and lowered her pussy onto his cock. She went down slowly saying she wasn't sure she had ever fucked a guy quite that wide.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, smallshavedcock said:

ready to be filled by another man

2021_06_23__112702630.jpg

2021_06_23__112702615.jpg

2021_10_18__117876273.jpg

2022_01_05__121612581.jpg

I want to eat both her holes and slide my fat dick deep in her and make her cum several times then she feels my cock swell I grab her hips push in balls deep and fill her full of hot cum I pull out and you look at her open hole and my cum running out she tells you on your back as she straddles your face pushing my cum in your mouth she tells you to clean her up good

• Like 4